that analysis with a points-based system?
不是
No!
你就是喜欢黑妞
You’re just attracted to black chicks.
这是外部刺♥激♥累积的结果
A consequence of accumulated external stimuli
甚至在你意识到之前
that you probably didn’t even register
就已经留下了烙印
as they registered with you.
你有没有设定让她喜欢我
Did you program her to like me, or not?
我设定她为异性恋
I programmed her to be heterosexual.
就像你被设定为异性恋一样
Just like you were programmed to be heterosexual.
没有人将我设定成异性恋
Nobody programmed me to be straight.
你自己决定做异性恋吗 得了吧
You decided to be straight? Please.
你当然是被设定的
Of course you were programmed.
先天或后天 或兼有
By nature or nurture, or both.
老实说 凯勒布 你有点惹恼我了
And to be honest, Caleb, you’re starting to annoy me now,
因为你缺乏安全感才会这样说
because this is your insecurity talking.
这不是你应有的水平
This is not your intellect.
跟我来
Come with me.
你知道这是谁的画吧
You know this guy, right?
-杰克逊·波洛克 -没错
– Jackson Pollock. – Jackson Pollock. That’s right.
“滴画法”画家
The drip painter.
他让脑袋放空
Okay. He let his mind go blank,
用手的自♥由♥运♥动♥作画
and his hand go where it wanted.
既不是有意识的也不是随机的
Not deliberate, not random.
介于二者之间
Some place in between.
他们称之为”自动绘画”
They called it automatic art.
我们学一学《星际迷航》
Let’s make this like Star Trek, okay?
启动智慧
Engage intellect.
什么
Excuse me?
我是柯克舰长
I’m Kirk.
你的头脑是超光速引擎
Your head’s the warp drive.
启动智慧
Engage intellect.
如果波洛克反其道而行之
What if Pollock had reversed the challenge?
如果他不再随心而画
What if instead of making art without thinking,
如果他说”你猜怎么着
he said, “You know what?
不知道为什么画
I can’t paint anything,
我就绝对不动笔”
unless I know exactly why I’m doing it.”
那会怎么样
What would have happened?
他根本不会动笔
He never would have made a single mark.
没错 这才是你 好兄弟
Yes! You see, there’s my guy, there’s my buddy,
一个开口前会思考的人
who thinks before he opens his mouth.
他根本不会动笔
He never would have made a single mark.
挑战并不在于无意识的行为
The challenge is not to act automatically.
而在于寻找有意识的行为
It’s to find an action that is not automatic.
在绘画 呼吸 交谈
From painting, to breathing, to talking,
做♥爱♥
to fucking.
相爱等行为中寻找
To falling in love.
另外 艾娃并不是假装喜欢你
And for the record, Ava’s not pretending to like you.
她与你调情并不是迷惑你的算法
And her flirting isn’t an algorithm to fake you out.
除我以外 你是她见过的第一个男人
You’re the first man she’s met that isn’t me.
而我就像她父亲
And I’m like her dad, right?
你能怪她对你有好感吗
Can you blame her for getting a crush on you?
当然不能
No, you can’t.
艾 娃 第 四 次 会 话
我读大学时修过一学期的人工智能理论
When I was in college, I did a semester on AI theory.
他们让我们做一个思维实验
There was a thought experiment they gave us.
叫做”黑白房♥间里的玛丽”
It’s called “Mary in the Black and White Room.”
玛丽是一位科学家
Mary is a scientist,
她的专长是颜色
and her specialist subject is color.
她知道任何有关颜色的知识
She knows everything there is to know about it.
颜色的波长
The wavelengths.
对神经系统的影响
The neurological effects.
颜色可能具有的每一种性质
Every possible property that color can have.
但她住在一个黑白的房♥间里
But she lives in a black and white room.
她在那里出生并长大
She was born there and raised there.
她只能通过黑白屏幕
And she can only observe the outside world
观察外面的世界
on a black and white monitor.
某天 有人打开了房♥门
And then one day someone opens the door.
玛丽走出去
And Mary walks out.
她看见了蓝色的天空
And she sees a blue sky.
那一瞬间 她了解的东西
And at that moment, she learns something
之前绝不可能想到
that all her studies couldn’t tell her.
她了解了看见颜色的感觉
She learns what it feels like to see color.
这个思维实验给学生展示的
The thought experiment was to show the students
是电脑与人类思想之间的区别
the difference between a computer and a human mind.
电脑是黑白房♥间里的玛丽
The computer is Mary in the black and white room.
走出房♥间时便成了人类
The human is when she walks out.
你知道我是来测试你的吗
Did you know that I was brought here to test you?
不知道
No.
那你觉得我为什么会在这里
Why did you think I was here?
我不知道 我从没有想过
I didn’t know. I didn’t question it.
我来这里测试你是真正拥有意识
I’m here to test if you have a consciousness,
还是在模拟意识
or if you’re just simulating one.
内森不确定你是否拥有意识
Nathan isn’t sure if you have one or not.
你听完有什么感受
How does that make you feel?
我觉得很伤心
It makes me feel sad.
供电中断 启用备用电源
Power cut. Back-up power activated.
你为什么告诉我不要相信内森
Why did you tell me I shouldn’t trust Nathan?
因为他在说谎
Because he tells lies.
说什么谎
Lies about what?
一切都是谎言
Everything.
包括停电吗
Including the power cuts?
什么意思
What do you mean?
难道你不认为他也许在观察我们吗
Don’t you think it’s possible that he’s watching us?
现在吗
Right now?
停电是精心安排的
That the blackouts are orchestrated,
这样他就可以知道
so he can see how we behave
没人观察时 我们会怎么做
when we think we’re unobserved.
我通过电磁感应充电
I charge my batteries via induction plates.
我将电流倒转 系统就会超负荷
If I reverse the power flow, it overloads the system.
停电是你控制的
You’re causing the cuts?
我们就能知道没人观察时 我们会怎么做
So we can see how we behave when we’re unobserved.
不错吧
Not bad, huh’?
能说说把我骗得团团转的谎言吗
Can we talk about the lies you’ve been spinning me?
什么谎言
What lies?
我根本没有赢得竞赛
I didn’t win a competition.
我并没有…中奖
I wasn’t… part of a lottery.
我是被选中的
I was selected.
细想一下就明白了
It’s obvious, once I stop to think.
来做图灵测试的测试员
Why would you randomly select an examiner
怎么会是随机的
for the Turing Test?
有可能选中一个蠢货
You could have had some bean counter turn up at your front door.
或者是修空调的
The guy who fixes the air-conditioning.
竞赛只是烟雾弹
The competition was a smokescreen.
我不想让别人知道我在这里做什么
I didn’t want anyone to know what I was doing here,
以及为什么选择了你
or why I required you.
为什么是我
Why me?
我需要一个会问正确问题的人
I needed someone that would ask the right questions.
于是我做了调查
So I did a search
并找到公♥司♥里最有天赋的程序员
and I found the most talented coder in my company.
说实话 这次不应该算是欺骗你
You know, instead of seeing this as a deception,
而是一种证明
you should see it as proof.
什么证明
Proof of what?
拜托 凯勒布
Come on, Caleb.
你以为我不知道聪明是什么感觉吗
You don’t think I know what it’s like to be smart?
比其他人都聪明 力争上游
Smarter than everyone else. Jockeying for position.
你很有前途
You got the light on you, man.
不是走运 而是被选中的
Not lucky. Chosen.
京子
Kyoko.
京子
Kyoko.
内森在哪里
Where’s Nathan?
内森在哪里
Where’s Nathan?