能在分子级别排列和重构
arrange and rearrange on a molecular level,
必要时还能定型
but keep its form when required.
保存记忆
Holding for memories.
构建想法
Shifting for thoughts.
这就是你的硬件
This is your hardware?
是人脑
Wetware.
那软件呢
And the, uh, software?
你肯定猜得到
Well, I’m sure you can guess.
蓝皮书
Blue Book.
搜索引擎就奇怪在这
Here’s the weird thing about search engines.
就像是
It was like
开采了石油 却没有内燃机
striking oil in a world that hadn’t invented internal combustion.
原材料太多 却没人知道怎么用
Too much raw material. Nobody knew what to do with it.
我的竞争对手
You see, my competitors,
他们只知道尽力榨取信息
they were fixated on sucking it up
再通过购物和社交网络盈利
and monetizing via shopping and social media.
他们以为搜索引擎
They thought that search engines were
展现了人们在思考什么
a map of what people were thinking.
但事实上 它展现了人们是怎么思考的
But actually they were a map of how people were thinking.
冲动
Impulse.
回应
Response.
流动
Fluid.
缺陷
Imperfect.
有模式可循
Patterned.
混乱的
Chaotic.
艾 娃 第 三 次 会 面
我画了具象的东西
I drew the picture of something specific.
按你的要求
As you asked.
你说你想知道我会画什么
You said it would be interesting to see what I would draw.
有趣吗
Is it interesting?
是的 很有趣
Yes. It is.
你从未离开过这栋建筑吗
You’ve never been outside this building?
没有
No.
你从未去过外面
You’ve never walked outside?
我从未离开过我所在的这间屋子
I’ve never been outside the room I am in now.
如果你能出去 你会去哪里
Where would you go if you did go outside?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
有太多选择了
There are so many options.
也许是城市里繁忙的人行道和十字路口
Maybe a busy pedestrian and traffic intersection in a city.
十字路口
A traffic intersection?
不好吗
Is that a bad idea?
没有
No. Uh…
我只是没有料到
It wasn’t what I was expecting.
一个十字路口 浓缩并且概括了
A traffic intersection would provide a concentrated
人类每天的生活
but shifting view of human life.
观察别人
People watching.
没错
Yes.
我们可以一起去
We could go together.
就这么定了[约会]
It’s a date.
我还有些东西想给你看
There’s something else I wanted to show you.
好的
Okay-
你也许会觉得这很傻
You might think it’s stupid.
应该不会 不管是什么
I don’t think I will. Whatever it is.
那就闭上眼睛
Then close your eyes.

Okay-
现在可以睁眼了
Now open your eyes.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
你看起来
You look
不错
good.
我要穿成这样和你约会
This is what I’d wear on our date.
好 先去十字路口
Right. First a traffic intersection.
然后可能看场演出
Then maybe a show.
我想和你去约会
I’d like us to go on a date.
当然
Yeah. Yeah.
一定会很好玩
It would be fun.
你喜欢我吗
Are you attracted to me?
-什么 -你喜欢我吗
– What? – Are you attracted to me?
你在暗示我你喜欢我
You give me indications that you are.
-我有吗 -有
– I do? – Yes.
-怎么说 -面部微表情
– How? – Micro expressions.
微表情
Micro expressions.
你注视我眼睛和嘴唇的样子
The way your eyes fix on my eyes and lips.
你注视我 或是故意转移视线
The way you hold my gaze
的样子
or don’t.
我们不在一起时你会想我吗
Do you think about me when we aren’t together?
有些夜晚
Sometimes at night,
我会想你会不会透过摄像头看着我
I’m wondering if you’re watching me on the cameras.
我希望你会
And I hope you are.
现在你的微表情表现出不适
Now your micro expressions are telegraphing discomfort.
已经不算微表情了吧
I am not sure you’d call them micro.
我不想让你感到不舒服
I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.
我有个问题
I got a question.
-问吧 -你为什么给她性别
– Okay. – Why did you give her sexuality?
人工智能不需要性别
An AI doesn’t need a gender.
她的性别可以是含混的
She could have been a gray box.
直译为灰盒子 在只了解部分内部结构的情况下进行测试
也是白盒和黑盒的混合体
我不这么认为
Hmm. Actually, I don’t think that’s true.
你能在世界上找到
Can you give an example of consciousness,
任何没有性别
at any level, human or animal,
却拥有意识的人类或动物吗
that exists without a sexual dimension?
性征是进化过程中的生殖需要
They have sexuality as an evolutionary reproductive need.
一个灰盒子有什么必要
What imperative does a gray box have
非得和另一个灰盒子互动
to interact with another gray box?
没有互动 意识还存在吗
Can consciousness exist without interaction?
反正 加入性别很好玩
Anyway, sexuality is fun, man.
既然降世了 就好好享受呗
If you’re gonna exist, why not enjoy it?
怎么 你想要剥夺
What? You want to remove the chance
她恋爱和做♥爱♥的机会
of her falling in love and fucking?
回答你真正的问题
And in answer to your real question,
她做♥爱♥可厉害了
you bet she can fuck.
什么
What?
她双腿之间有个洞口
In between her legs, there’s an opening,
布满传感器
with a concentration of sensors.
只要用对方法
You engage them in the right way,
就能产生快♥感♥反应
creates a pleasure response.
所以如果你想上她
So if you wanted to screw her,
技术上来说 是可行的
mechanically speaking, you could.
她也会很享受
And she’d enjoy it.
这不是我真正要问的
That wasn’t my real question.
好吧 不好意思
Oh, okay. Sorry.
我真正要问的是
My real question was,
你赋予她性别
did you give her sexuality
是不是为了分散注意力
as a diversion tactic?
我不明白你的意思
I don’t follow.
就像魔术师总有性感的助手
Like a stage magician with a hot assistant.
性感的机器人会影响你对人工智能的评价
So a hot robot who clouds your ability to judge her Al?
没错
Exactly. So…
是你要她和我调情的吗
Did you program her to flirt with me?
如果是的话算不算作弊呢
If I did, would that be cheating?
难道不算吗
Wouldn’t it?
凯勒布 你喜欢什么类型
Caleb, what’s your type?
-姑娘吗 -不 色拉酱
– Of girl? – No, of salad dressing.
就说姑娘吧 你喜欢什么类型
Yeah, of girl. What’s your type of girl?
你也不用回答了
You know what? Don’t even answer that.
我们就假设你喜欢黑妞
Let’s say it’s black chicks.
好 黑妞是你的菜
Okay, that’s your thing.
为了方便讨论 先这么假设
For the sake of argument, that’s your thing, okay?
你为什么喜欢
Why is that your thing?
是因为你对每个人种进行详细分♥析♥后
Because you did a detailed analysis of all racial types
根据一套评价系统
and you cross-referenced
给每个人种都打分了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!