机械夏娃
收到VIP邮件
主题 员工彩票
头 奖
头 奖
头 奖
头 奖
头 奖
我得奖了
见鬼 真的假的
见鬼 真的假的
见鬼 真的假的
真的
漂亮啊兄弟
我的天啊 太棒了
带上我 带上我
我们还要多久才能到他家
How long until we get to his estate?
我们在他家上空飞了两个小时了
We’ve been flying over his estate for the past two hours.
你要把我放在这吗
You’re leaving me here?
我不能再靠近建筑物了
This is as close as I’m allowed to get to the building.
什么建筑物
What building?
沿着河走
Follow the river.
明白
Got it.
低下头 离螺旋桨远点
Keep your head down and get clear of the rotors.
好的
Okay-
无信♥号♥♥
凯勒布·史密斯
Caleb Smith.
我就是
Yes.
请走近操作台 面向屏幕
Please approach the console and face the screen.
请拿好钥匙卡
Take your keycard.
您可以进入公♥馆♥了
You may now enter the residence.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
凯勒布·史密斯
Caleb Smith.
哥们
Dude!
要跟你共度的这周 我真是满怀期待
I’ve been so looking forward to this week with you.
请进 快请进
Come in. Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
赶了那么久的路 要吃的或是喝的吗
You want something to eat or drink after your journey?
-不用了 谢谢 -真的吗
– No. No, thanks, I’m fine. – Sure?
没问题
Yeah.
实话说 我还以为我们
To be honest, I thought we’d have, uh,
能共进早餐 但是…
breakfast together, but, um…
我什么都吃不下
I can’t really eat anything.
-我现在宿醉得超级难受 -是吗
– I got the mother of all fucking hangovers. – Oh, yeah?
天啊 你都不会相信
Oh, my God, like you wouldn’t even believe.
我要是前一晚喝得酩酊大醉
When I have a heavy night,
第二天早上就会做点补偿
I, uh, compensate the next morning.
锻炼 吃抗氧化剂之类的
Exercise. Anti-oxidants. You know?
我了解
Yeah, sure.
派对好玩吗
Was it a good party?
-派对 -对 不是个派对吗
– Party? – Yeah. Wasn’t there a party?
原来不是个派对呀
There wasn’t a party.
抱歉
Sorry.
凯勒布 我就先不管这些了吧 好吗
Caleb, I’m just gonna throw this out there, so it’s said, okay?
你吓坏了
You’re freaked out.
-是吗 -对 你被直升机
– I am? – Yeah. You’re freaked out,
山脉 还有房♥子
by the helicopter
给吓坏了
and the mountains and the house,
因为这一切都棒极了
because it’s all so super-cool.
你被我吓坏了 被跟我见面
You’re freaked out by me, to be meeting me,
在此时此刻 在这间屋子里谈话吓坏了 对吗
having this conversation in this room, at this moment. Right?
我理解 我理解你现在的状况 但是
And I get that. I get the moment you’re having, but…
哥们 能不能跳过这个
Dude, can we just get past that?
不说没用的 咱俩就是内森和凯勒布
Can we just be two guys? Nathan and Caleb.
没有什么雇主雇员
Not the whole employer-employee thing.
-好的 -可以吗
– Yeah, okay. – Yeah?
可以
Yes. Uh, yeah.
见到你真高兴 内森
It’s good to meet you, Nathan.
我见到你也很高兴 凯勒布
It’s good to meet you, too, Caleb.
我应该先解释一下那张钥匙卡
I guess the first thing I should do is explain your pass.
其实很简单
Now, it’s simple enough.
有些门能开 有些不能
It opens some doors and it doesn’t open others.
这下简单多了 对不对
And that just makes everything easy for you, right?
对
Uh, yes.
要不然的话你就会”操 我进了别人的房♥间”
Yeah, ’cause you’re like, “Oh, fuck, I’m in someone else’s house.
“我能这样做吗 我能那样做吗”
“Can I do this, can I do that?”
这张卡 免去了你的那些烦恼
And this card, it just takes all that worry away.
门打不开 说明不能进
If you try a door and it stays shut, okay, it’s off-limits.
能打开 那就进去吧
You try another door and it opens, then it’s for you.
试试这扇门吧
Let’s try this one.
应该是你的房♥间 凯勒布
I guess it’s for you, Caleb.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
– You like? – Yeah.
这是你的房♥间
It’s your room.
这儿有张床
You got a bed here.
浴室就在后面
A bathroom right back here.
一张小办公桌
Little desk.
橱柜
Cupboards.
还有个小冰箱
Little fridge.
挺舒适的 是吧
Cozy, right?
是 挺棒的
Yeah, this is great.
-怎么 -你说什么
– What? – Sorry?
有什么不对劲 什么不对劲
There’s something wrong. What’s wrong?
没什么不对劲
There’s nothing wrong.
是窗户
It’s the windows.
你觉得这里没窗户
You’re thinking there’s no windows.
这房♥间在地下
It’s subterranean.
它一点也不舒适 还能引起幽闭恐惧症
It’s not cozy, it’s claustrophobic.
不 不 我不是这么想的
No. No way. I wasn’t thinking that.
我想的是 “真是酷毙了”
I was thinking, “this is really cool.”
凯勒布 这房♥间没窗户是有原因的
Caleb, there’s a reason there are no windows in this room.
有原因
There is?
这建筑物不是住♥宅♥
This building isn’t a house.
而是研究基地
It’s a research facility.
墙里埋的光缆能一直通到月球
Buried in these walls is enough fiber optic cable
再绕上一圈
to reach the moon and lasso it.
我想跟你谈谈我正在研究什么
And I want to talk to you about what I’m researching,
我想跟你分享
I want to share it with you.
其实 我是无比渴望和你分享
In fact, I want to share it with you so much,
简直要五内俱焚了
it’s eating me up inside.
但你得先为我做点事
But there’s something I need you to do for me first.
《蓝皮书保密协议》
“Blue Book non-disclosure agreement.”
慢慢来 从头读到尾
Take your time. Read it over.
“签名者同意 接受定期数据审查
“The signee agrees to regular data audit
“并开放所有权限
“with unlimited access,
“以保证信息
“to confirm that no disclosure
“无论是在公共场合还是私下场合
“of information has taken place
“都不会泄露
“in public or private forums,
“不得以任何手段
“using any means of communication,
“包括但不限于
“including but not limited
“以口头形式
“to that which is disclosed orally
“书面形式 或是电子文档泄露
“or in written or electronic form.”
我觉得我需要个律师
I think I need a lawyer.
-标准程序而已 -不像标准
– It’s standard. – It doesn’t feel very standard.
好吧 是不标准
Okay, it’s not standard.
我跟你说 凯勒布 你可以不签
What can I tell you, Caleb? You don’t have to sign it.
我们可以接下来几天都
You know, we can spend the next few days
打打台球 一起喝醉
just shooting pool, getting drunk together.
打成一片
Bonding.
当你发现你错过了什么 大概一年之后
And when you discover what you’ve missed out on, in about a year,
你会后悔一辈子的
you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
真棒
Good call.
那么
So,
你知道图灵测试是什么吗
do you know what the Turing Test is?
知道
Yeah.
我知道图灵测试是什么
I know what the Turing Test is.
在测试中 人和电脑互动
It’s when a human interacts with a computer.
如果人没有意识到
And if the human doesn’t know
跟他们互动的对象是电脑