恕我鲁莽面皮厚
Forgive my impertinent behavior…
你这场哑剧还能上演多久
but how long do you think this pantomime can last?
趁我未在落日时离去 说一句
Tell me before I ride off in the sunset
有一件事 我弄不清含意
There’s one thing I never got clear
你怎可以自称是救世主
How can you claim you’re our savior?
反对你的人
When those who oppose you are stepped on or cut up…
若非不得善终 就是无影无踪
or simply disappear?
趁你未跟大队上公车 说句吧
Tell me before you get onto your bus. Before joining the forgotten brigade
我望重德高 怎会处事糊涂
How can one person like me,say alter the time-honored way the game is played?
趁你还未趾高气扬
Tell me before you get on to your high horse
你要我怎样做才正常
Just what you expect me to do
我不在乎资产阶级说什么
I don’t care what the bourgeoisie say
我和他们并无业务往来
I’m not in business for them…
但我要让子民 活得开心
but to give all my descamisados a magical moment or two
政♥府♥容有不公 各国小异大同
There is evil ever around,fundamental system of government quite incidental
野草烧不尽 春风吹又生
So what are my chances of honest advances I’d say low
我宁可赢得胜利而获罪
Better to win by admitting my sin…
也不希望光荣引退
than to lose with a halo
趁我还未另投明主 重拾自尊
Tell me before I seek worthier pastures…
你告诉我吧
and thereby restore self esteem
你怎会如此眼光短浅
How can you be so short sighted…
不看未来 只顾眼前
to look never further than this week or next week…
不将美梦来实践
to have no impossible dream?
我帮你上路 寻觅好前途
Allow me to help you slink off to the sidelines…
你踏上征途 我欢呼鼓舞
and mark your adieu with three cheers
但首先告诉我谁会最高兴
But first tell me who’d be delighted…
如果我答应把最大的难题纠正
if I said I’d take on the world’s greatest problems…
我再活百年也无法拨乱返正
from war to pollution,no hope of solution even if I live for 100 years?
政♥府♥容有不公 各国小异大同
There is evil ever around,fundamental system of government quite incidental
如果你有地方去 就留在那里
So go if you’re able to somewhere unstable and stay there
到其他动荡的国家吐苦水
Whip up your hate in some tottering state…
但请不要在这里
but not here dear. Is that clear,dear?
身体日差 多活百年有用吗
what I’d give for a hundred years but the physical interferes every day more
创世主啊
Oh,my creator…
身带病容 心坚又有何用
what is the good of the strongest heart in a body that’s falling apart?
病情已严重
A serious flaw
希望你能明白
I hope you know that
你的柔躯脆体 功能逐渐消失
Your little body is slowly breaking down
你已经力不从心了
You’re losing speed
但你会永留风采在人间
Your losing strength not style that goes on flourishing forever
你的明眸笑颜 已经无复当年
But your eyes,your smile do not have the sparkle of your fantastic past
你若再费筹谋 恐会折福折寿
If you climb one more mountain if could be your last
我的病容 没那么严重
I’m not that ill
恶运降临 亦会离身
Bad moments come,but they go
既会光照大地 亦会阴霾四起
Some days are fine,some a little bit harder
但我们不应把美梦放弃
But that doesn’t mean we should give up our dream
你可曾见过我一败不起
Have you ever seen me defeated?
过往荆棘满途 我仍迄立不倒
Don’t you forget what I’ve been through and yet I’m still standing
伊娃 你已命悬一线
Eva,you’re dying
现在该怎么办
So what happens now?
我何去何从
Where am I going to?
别再问了
Don’t ask anymore
我们何去何从
Where do we go from here?
我们都不想如此收场
This isn’t where we intended to be
你我曾经甘苦与共
We had it all…
你曾把我看重
you believed in me
我也把你看重
I believed in you
死神降临 无法遣送
Certainties disappear
我们怎样才可实践美梦
What do we do for our dream to survive?
怎样保持爱火熊熊
How do we keep all our passions alive as we used to do?
我有千言万语隐藏在心中
Deep in my heart I’m concealing things that I’m longing to say
内心感受不敢向你倾诉
Scared to confess what I’m feeling…
只怕你会一去无踪
frightened you’ll slip away
你要把我爱宠
You must love me
你要把我爱宠
You must love me
你为何还在病榻前侍奉
Why are you at my side?
我对你还有什么用
How can I be any use to you now?
我想让你知事情毫无变动
Give me a chance and I’ll let you see how nothing has changed
千言万语隐藏在心中
Deep in my heart I’m concealing things that I’m longing to say
内心感受不敢向你倾诉
Scared to confess what I’m feeling…
只怕你会一去无踪
frightened you’ll slip away
你要把我爱宠 你要把我爱宠
You must love me. You must love me
你要把我爱宠
You must love me
我还未学会说讨好你们的话
The actress hasn’t learned the lines you’d like to hear
只为国家才把泪暗洒
She’s sad for her country
只为病体不支才把泪暗洒
Sad to be defeated by her own weak body
伊娃
Evita!
我想告诉阿根廷的国民
I want to tell the people of Argentina…
我得放弃你们相赠的荣誉官阶
I’ve decided I should decline all the honors & titles you’ve pressed me to take
我已满足于心
For I’m contented
让我做个普通的女人
Let me simply go on as the woman
我这普通的女人曾经把国民
who brings her people…
拉近到与贝隆心连心
to the heart of Peron
阿根廷 别为我哭泣
Don’t cry for me Argentina
我会永留遗爱在民间
The truth is I shall not leave you
虽然你们以后更难见到我
Though it may get harder for you to see me
但我是阿根廷人
I’m Argentina…
生生死死两不分
and always will be
我是否絮絮不休
Have I said too much?
我想不到还有什么可对你们说
There’s nothing more I can think of to say to you
你们只要眺望我一下
But all you have to do is look at me
就知我句句都是真心话
to know that every word is true
她有刹那光辉 风采教人着迷
She had her moment,she had some style
国民在卡萨城外为伊娃伤悲
The best show in town was the crowd…
可说是最感人的一场戏
outside the Casa Rosadda crying Eva Peron
但如今曲终人散了
But that’s all gone now
完全是我咎由自取
The choice was mine and mine completely
我本来什么都可以获取
I could have any prize that I desired
我可在熊熊烈火中灰飞烟灭
I could burn with the splendor of the brightest fire
在生与死之间作出抉择
Or else… or else I could choose time
请记住
Remember
我病逝时还是花样年华
I was very young then…
倘若一无建树
and a year was forever and a day
活到六七十岁又有什么用呢
So what use could fifty,sixty,seventy be?
我见到灯光
I saw the lights…
照着我的黄泉路
and I was on my way
我总算没有白活
And how I lived
刹那光辉 迅即消逝
How they shone but how soon the lights were gone
咎由自取 与人无关
The choice was yours and no one else’s
你可以为遗体伤心落泪
You can cry for a body in despair
也可暮然回首 彻夜不睡
Hang your head…
因为她已经不会再在那里
because she’s no longer there…
光彩凝聚 或者默然烦忧
to shine… to dazzle… or detray
她总算活过
How she lived
也曾璀璨耀目
How she shone
但刹那的光辉 迅即消逝
But how soon the lights were gone
她的俏脸形象 秀发明眸
Eyes,hair,face,image…
一定要永远保留
all must be preserved
相顾两茫茫
Still life displayed forever
她不枉在人间走一趟
No less than she deserved