成功之事 不可思议
It’s been an incredible success
但有一些事 依然心思思
We weren’t quite sure. We had a few doubts
伊娃能否排除万难 再闯一关
Would Evita win through?
答案是
And the answer is…
可以
yes
不可以
and no
是可以
and yes
不可以
and no
是可以
and yes
不可以
No
且再听听彩虹之旅
Let’s hear it for the Rainbow Tour
成功之事 不可思议
It’s been an incredible success
但有一些事 依然心思思
We weren’t quite sure. We had a few doubts
伊娃能否排除万难 再闯一关
Would Evita win through?
答案是
But the answer is…
可以
yes
可以
yes
当然可以
yes
神话故事完了
Thus all fairy stories end
只有女伶才会假装事事如意
Only an actress would pretend
国家之事 她看作戏中故事
Affairs of state are her latest play
一周演出八场 还加两次早场
Eight shows a week,two matinees
虫蚁会反抗 何况是人
My how the worm begins to turn
歌♥女何时才能体会民间疾苦
When will the chorus girl ever learn?
虫蚁也会反抗 何况是人
My how the worm begins to turn
歌♥女何时才能体会民间疾苦
When will the chorus girl ever learn?
歌♥女未学会讨好大家
The chorus girl hasn’t learned the lines you’d like to hear
她不屑靠行善积德
She won’t go scrambling over the backs of the poor to be accepted…
讨好穷♥人♥ 博取民心
by making donations just large enough to the correct charity
也不想做慈善机构的会长
She won’t be president of your wonderful societies of philanthropy
即使你们苦苦哀求
Even if you asked her to be as you should have asked her to be
女伶也未学会答允你们的要求
The actress hasn’t learned the lines you’d like to hear
她不会加入你们的会所
She won’t join your clubs
也不会在你们的礼堂载歌♥载舞
She won’t dance in your halls
她不会济困扶危
She won’t help the hungry…
只会每月一次在博♥彩♥场上
once a month at your tombolas
主持幸运抽奖
She’ll simply take control as you disappear
恕我插嘴说一句
Forgive my intrusion…
大家说得天花乱坠
but fine as those sentiments sound
农民的生计 依然无依靠
Little has changed for us peasants down here on the ground
我非负义忘情 故作悲鸣
I hate to sound childish,ungrateful I don’t like to moan
你目前是否只替自己设想
But do you now represent anyone’s cause but your own?
我做的善事 是无可非议
Everything done will be justified by my foundation
金钱来自四方
And the money kept rolling in from every side
今生多行善 来生有好报
GIVE IN THIS WORLD LIVE IN THE NEXT
伊娃伸出援手 并为穷♥人♥奔走
Eva’s pretty hands reached out and they reached wide
你们会以为是志愿组织
Now you may feel it should have been a voluntary cause
其实不然
But that’s not the point,my friends
金钱来自四面 别问是谁捐献
When the money keeps rolling in you don’t ask how
群众将可享福泽
Think of all the people guaranteed a good time now
伊娃把贫民召来 大门打开
Eva has called the hungry to her. Open out the door!
伊娃的慈善基金 傲视古今
Never been a fund like the Foundation Eva Peron!
你是否想接受大学教育
Would you like to try a college education?
拥有华厦 带家人去渡假
Own your landlord’s house,take the family on vacation?
伊娃会用基金 助你美梦成真
Eva and her blessed fund can make your dreams come true
各方友好 只是举手之劳
Here’s all you have to do my friends
在表格上 写下姓名和梦想
Write your name and your dream on a card or a pad or a ticket…
第♥一♥夫♥人♥如果抽中你
throw it high in the air and should our lady pick it
就会给你一两周 活得较优悠
She will change your way of life for a week or even two
请问谁可和伊娃贝隆相比
Name me anyone who cares as much as Eva Peron
金钱来自四方
And the money kept rolling out in all directions…
救困扶危 全力帮忙
to the poor,to the weak,to the destitute of all complexions
有人声称部份现款不翼而飞
Now cynics claim a little of the cash has gone astray…
这种挑唆 强词夺理
but that’s not the point my friends…
金钱资助贫黎 毋须记低
And the money keeps rolling out you don’t keep books
大家笑口盈盈 就知伊娃公正
You can tell you’ve done well by the happy,grateful looks
若靠会计师 拨款自然迟
Accountants only slow things down figures get in the way
讲到德高望重 首推伊娃贝隆
Never been a lady loved as much as Eva Peron!
伊娃
Eva!
金钱资助贫黎 我们从不记低
When the money keeps rollin’ out you don’t keep books
你们笑口盈盈 就知伊娃公正
You can tell you’ve done well by the happy,grateful looks
若靠会计师 拨款自然迟
Accountants only slow things down figures get in the way
若论德高望重 首推伊娃贝隆
Never been a lady loved as much as Eva Peron!
伊娃万岁
VIVA EVITA
贝隆就是一切
Peron is everything!
他是阿根廷的灵魂
He is the soul! The nerve!
他是阿根廷的希望
The hope and the reality of the Argentine people!
我们都知行动中只有一个人
We all know that there is only one man in our movement!
光照全国人♥民♥
With his own source of light! We all feed from his light!
他就是贝隆
And that is Peron!
伊娃贝隆该出任副总统
Evita Peron,Partido Femenista. Evita Peron,la Vice Presidentia
现在她居然想做副总统
And now she wants to be Vice President
这个提议 我们绝不同意
That was the over the top unacceptable suggestion
我们绝不赞同
We didn’t approve…
第♥一♥夫♥人♥玩的游戏 谁可抗拒
but we couldn’t prevent the games of the wife of the President
欲望一旦升级 局面难以收拾
But to give her pretensions,encouragement She’s out of her depth and out of the question
但群众只爱她
But on the other hand she’s all they have
她是群众苦难中的一颗巨钻
She’s a diamond in their dull gray lives
坚如磐石 牢不可破
And that’s the hardest kind of stone. It usually survives
群众的心 只爱她一个人
And when you think about it can you recall the last time they loved anyone at all?
她并不会骗人的
She’s not a bauble you can brush aside
我们坐言时 她已经起行
She’s been out doing what we just talked about
试举几个例
Example…
她助我们把业务抢回来
Gave us back our businesses
把英国人赶出去
Got the English out
念及此 何不遵守诺言
And when you think about it well,why not do 1 or 2 of the things we promised to?
另一方面 她把步伐拖慢了
But on the other hand she’s slowing down
她的魅力干劲 大不如前
She’s lost a little of that magic drive
我不想评论家
But I would not advise those critics present…
因此而沾沾自喜
to derive any satisfaction from her fading star
我们的环境 是她所做成
She’s the one who’s kept us where we are
你的环境 是她所做成
She’s the one who’s kept you where you are
圣洁的伊娃
Santa,Santa Evita
圣洁的伊娃
Santa,Santa Evita
火车工人罢♥工♥
RAILWAY WORKERS STRIKE
失业率上升 大臣接见工会
UNEMPLO YMENT SOARS Ministers meet with unions
黄金储备 空前新低点
GOLD RESERVES ALL TIME LOW
伊娃视若无睹
Turn a blind eye Evita. Turn a blind eye
伊娃
EVITA
温婉的伊娃 求求你吧
Please,gentle Eva…
可否对孩子 垂垂将恩赐
will you bless a little child?
我一直爱你
For I love you…
我竭尽所能 问天也无愧于心
tell Heaven I’m doing my best
虽然你福气好 我仍替你祈祷
I’m praying for you even though you’re already blessed
国♥母♥伊娃 求求你吧
Please mother Eva…
可否把我视同己出
will you look upon me as you own? Make me special
做我的守护神 辞真意恳
Be my angel be my everything wonderful perfect and true…
我会尽力模仿你 力求完美
and I’ll try to be exactly like you
国♥母♥伊娃 求求你吧
Please,mother Eva…
可否把我视同己出
will you look upon me as your own? Make me special
做我的守护神 辞真意恳
Be my angel be my everything wonderful,perfect and true
我会尽力模仿你 力求完美
And I’ll try to be exactly like you
圣洁的伊娃 求求你吧
Please holy Eva…
你可否报施 救救挨饿的孩子
will you feed a hungry child…
我一直爱你
for I love you
我竭尽所能 问天也无愧于心
Tell heaven I’m doing my best
虽然你福气好 我仍替你祈祷
I’m praying for you even though you’re already blessed
诚心所愿
Amen
既能做圣人 何必统治州郡
Why try to govern a country when you can become a saint?
趁我还未忘情而去 你说一句
Tell me before I waltz out of you life. Before turning my back on the past

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!