你给所有的东西都贴上了价签
You got price tags on everything.
你是怎么做到的?
How’d you do that?
市场调查,我在为顾客减少麻烦
Market research. I’m making it easy for the customer.
干得好,肯尼 – 多谢
Nice work, Kenny. -Thanks.
真的不错
Really nice work.
嘿,最近如何? – 嘿,很好,很好
Hey, how’s it going? -Hey. Good. Good.
我想我应该顺道过来一趟,看看你
Just thought I’d stop by a little, check up on you.
多谢
Thanks.
那你是要卖♥♥掉一点东西咯?
So you’re letting some of this stuff go, huh?
是啊,我要卖♥♥了,能卖♥♥的都卖♥♥
Yeah. I’m gonna sell it, you know, everything I can.
我为你自豪,兄弟 – 多谢
I’m proud of you, bud. -Thanks.
凯瑟琳的事,我们能…
Yeah, Catherine, we can…
我会把这事儿处理好的
I can work this out.
这是个好开端,确实是
This is a good first step. It is.
那弄完了能来趟警局吗?
Why don’t you stop by the station when you’re done?
好啊,我会去的
Okay. Yeah, I’ll be there.
多谢你来 – 没事
Thanks for stopping by. -No problem.
打扰一下,这把椅子多少钱?
Excuse me. How much for the chair?
这把椅子? – 是啊
The chair? -Yeah.
两块钱再加上这些流苏边 – 成交
$2 and I’ll throw in the macramé. -All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
能用的
That actually works.
切成条也不影响味道
Same taste in tapes, man.
就这样,扔到网子上去
That’s right, throw it on the grill there.
你在盐湖附近钓过鱼吗?
You ever fish the lower Salt?
没有
No.
接近黄昏的时候湖面就像玻璃,十分神秘
At sunset with the water like glass, it’s religious.
听上去很棒啊
Sounds nice.
很抱歉,我没在盐湖钓过鱼,我以前从未钓过
I’m sorry, I’ve never fished the lower Salt. I’ve never even gone fishing before.
我一辈子也没钓过
I’ve never been fishing in all my life.
他穿这个很好看 – 是啊,不是很可爱么?
That looks really good on him. -Yeah, isn’t it cute?
真可爱,复古学院风
Really cute. Old school.
我不确定啊 – 你女朋友确定
I’m not sure. -Your girlfriend is.
我只记得这是我花了125美元买♥♥的
All I know is I bought this for $125.
125我是不会买♥♥的
I’m not gonna do $125.
我没说让你买♥♥啊 – 好吧
I’m not asking you to. -Okay.
我要25美元 – 15美元我就买♥♥了
I’m asking $25. -I’ll do $15.
那22美元呢?
What about $22? -$20. – 20
21美元 – 好的
$21 -Okay.
这个多少钱? – 10美元
How much is this? -$10.
嘿,那个应该卖♥♥15美元,我订婚的时候穿的就是那套
Hey, that should be $15. I got engaged in that suit.
我看到你在看那个搅拌机了
I saw you checking out the blender.
两件卖♥♥25美元
I could do both for $25.
没问题,成交
All right, deal.
规定一,要一直供电这样人们就能试用机器了
Rule number one, always have power so people can test appliances.
这规定不错
That’s a good rule.
只是想让你知道一切都好
Hey, just wanted you to know everything’s going pretty good.
我正在甩卖♥♥我的这些东西
And I’m selling it, all my stuff.
我所有的玩意儿,感觉还不赖
All my crap. And it feels pretty good.
我会摆平一切的,凯瑟琳
I’m getting rid of everything, Catherine.
无论如何,准备好了以后给我打电♥话♥
Anyway, call me when you’re ready.
打凯蒂的电♥话♥吧,我想
On Kitty’s phone, I guess.
我想你,再见
I miss you. Bye.
中国制♥造♥,虽然应该是日本货的,所以…
Made in China, even though it’s supposed to be Japanese, so…
你知道吗?我可以25卖♥♥给你
You know What? I’ll give it to you for $25.
再加上这匹狼和这只北极熊
And I’ll throw in this wolf and polar bear.
好啦,女士们,亮牌啦
Okay, let’s show ’em, ladies.
骗子,你们都是骗子,你们把我耍了
Hustlers. You’re all hustlers. You hustled me.
好吧,再有这样一手牌我就能把你们全打败
All right, another hand like that and I’ll be buying the table from you.
该谁发牌了?雪瑞,该你了?
Who’s deal? Sherry, your deal?
好了 – 好了,开始吧
All right. -Right here. Here we go.
你不用洗牌了
Yeah, you don’t have to shuffle.
什么都能烤
So, yeah, you can cook anything on it.
你可以烤热狗,烤培根
You can cook hot dogs. You can cook bacon.
烤玉米饼
You can cook burritos.
谁先下注? – 我赌10美元
Who’s in first? -I’m in for $10.
10美元? – 我赌15
$10′? -I’m in for $15.
15? – 我也赌15
$15′? -I’m in for $15 as well.
好吧,这么多我的血压都承受不了啦
Okay, that’s already too rich for my blood.
我没那么多钱 – 那你想借一个筹码么?
I don’t have that kind of money. -You want to borrow a chip?
我把什么都赌上,包括那个猫形烟灰缸
You know what? I’m all in, plus the cat ashtray.
好吗?
Okay?
你的粘住了呢 – 是啊
Yours sticks. -Yeah.
运气可真好 – 高手才会这一招呢
That’s good luck. -The high-level players can do this.
我们来看看吧? – 看吧
How we looking? -Take a look.
好啊,太好了
Okay, good.
这种东西可真是难找得很
I can’t hardly even find this stuff anymore.
这些怎么卖♥♥? – 不好意思,这些是不卖♥♥的
How much for these? -I’m sorry. They’re not for sale.
别这样啊,你想要多少钱?
Come on, man. What do you want for ’em?
不,不,确实不卖♥♥ – 真的?
No, no, I really can’t. -Seriously?
我觉得你哪一件都可以的
I think you’ll be happy with either.
你觉得呢,绿的还是蓝的? – 拿绿的吧
What do you think, green or blue? -Go with blue.
好吧,多谢
All right, thank you very much.
漱口水用着怎么样?
How’s that mouthwash treating you?
这椅子多少钱?
How much for the chair?
我能问问你为什么想要它吗?
Can I ask why you want it?
我需要一把新椅子
I need a new chair.
旧的怎么了?
What happened to the old one?
我在吉尔伯特城买♥♥了一台特♥价♥彩电,我需要一把新椅子
I got a new color TV over at a sale in Gilbert. I need a new chair.
你知道吗,你为什么不把它拿走呢?
You know what? Why don’t you take it?
我想给你的
I want you to have it.
好啊
Yeah.
萨曼莎
Samantha?
开门啊,我知道你在的
Please, I know you’re in there.
好房♥子啊
Nice house.
我是想为昨晚的事道歉的
I just wanted to apologize for last night.
不,真的,没事的,我就是缺乏动力
No, look, really, it’s fine. I shouldn’t have pushed.
我不认识你,也不认识你丈夫
I don’t know you. I don’t know your husband.
是啊,我昨晚给他打了电♥话♥
Yeah, well, I called him last night.
我告诉他我要离开他了
I told him I was going to leave him.
他说他明天就过来
He said he was coming tomorrow.
你说得对
So you’re right.
或许你不那么了解别人
Maybe you don’t know people so well after all.
你要回纽约去吗?
Are you gonna go back to New York?
我还不知道
I don’t know.
好吧
Well,
我觉得这并非一个明智的决定
I don’t think it’s right to make a decision like that
因为你还没吃过正宗的墨西哥食物呢
without having authentic Mexican food.
你在亚利桑那吃过正宗墨西哥食物吗?
Have you had an authentic Mexican meal in Arizona?
没有
No.
肯尼和我要出去庆祝,他来买♥♥单
Well, Kenny and I, we’re gonna go celebrate. He’s buying.
那…
So…
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
太棒了,太好了
Great. Good.
因为我们得搭个便车
‘Cause we need a ride anyway.
当然可以
Of course.
他动了 – 他很喜欢
Lively. -He likes it.
也许,或者是特别不喜欢
Maybe. Or really doesn’t like it.
你都准备好了? – 好了
Are you ready for him? -Yes.
还没
No.
我不知道该用什么颜色来刷育儿室
I can’t figure out what color to paint the baby’s room.
我也不知为什么,但是就是好像很重要似的
I don’t know why, but somehow it seems really important.
很重要啊,每种颜色都会对人产生特定的影响
It is important. Every color has a specific effect on people.
你在想什么?来吧,这可是我谋生的活计
What are you thinking? Come on, it’s what I do for a living.
你以选颜色为生?
You pick colors for a living?
不,我选择颜色来促使人们买♥♥东西
No, I pick colors to make people buy things.
我喜欢黄色 – 它使人焦虑
I like yellow. -That makes people anxious.
是啊 – 不好
Yeah. -That’s not good.
那蓝色呢?
How about blue?
蓝色是和缓的交流之色 – 这不错
Blue is soothing. Color of communication. -That’s good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!