我打算就在这儿呆着了
I was just thinking about just staying here.
你真的认为你这样能使她回心转意?
Do you honestly think that this is how you’re gonna get her back?
我就是挨日子而已
I’m just living day to day.
好吧,好吧
Right. Right.
你觉得要多久你才能把这些破玩意儿整理好?
How many days you think it’s gonna take to get your shit together?
你要把我弄走?
You’re gonna make me leave?
我不会命令你做什么的,因为你我共知这没用
I’m not gonna tell you what to do because we both know that doesn’t work.
但是如果这能让你不在这儿坐着
But if it takes you sitting here
然后明智起来收拾东西,这就是命令吧
and making an idiot out of yourself to get cleaned up, then so be it.
阿卡迪亚城
The city of Arcadia
允许财产所有人在庭院内进行五天的旧货甩卖♥♥
allows a property owner to hold a yard sale for no more than five consecutive days.
这给你争取了三天
This buys you three days.
我不想卖♥♥我的东西
I don’t want to sell my stuff.
你卖♥♥不卖♥♥我不关心
Sell your crap, don’t sell your crap. I don’t care.
但是这之后,你要继续生活
But after this, you move on.
我给你带了些笔和纸来做标语
I got you some pens and some paper to make signs.
我要写标语?
I got to make signs?
开玩笑 – 别把我惹毛了,尼克
That was a joke. -Don’t make an ass out of me, Nick.
不,绝对是开玩笑的
No, it was a funny joke.
你有三天时间来处理妥当
You have three days to get your shit together.
要不然我就把你送到局子里去
If not, I’m gonna have to haul your ass off to jail.
对,拉石茂山
Right. Mount Rushmore.
大峡谷
Grand Canyon.
太好了
That’s nice.
嘿,肯尼 – 嘿
Hey, Kenny. -Hey.
昨天的事我很抱歉 – 无所谓的,兄弟
I’m sorry about yesterday. -It’s cool, man.
你的书法怎么样?
How’s your penmanship?
相当好
Pretty good.
我想,既然你什么也不做
I was thinking, seeing as you’re not doing anything
只是每天骑骑车
but riding your bike all day,
你可以来给我打工
you might want to come work for me.
什么工作?
What Kind of work?
写写标语,或者卖♥♥卖♥♥东西
Make some signs. Maybe sell a couple of things.
那你出什么价?
What are you offering?
提前讲好工资和责任,聪明,很聪明
Discussing salary and responsibility upfront, smart, very smart.
一个小时四美元,行吗?
I’m thinking 4 bucks an hour, okay?
如果我走了,你就在这儿看着我的东西,强硬些
If I have to leave, you stay here, watch my stuff, act tough.
根据州法律,我会给你提供伙食,浴室和抽烟的空当
I’ll feed you, give you bathroom and cigarette breaks as required by state law.
我不抽烟的
I don’t smoke.
很好,那我们就这么定了?
Good. Great. So do we got a deal?
亚利桑那的最低工资是7.25美元
Arizona minimum wage is $7.25.
好吧,那就7.25美元
Okay, $7.25 it is.
怎么了?这可是笔不错的交易
What? It’s a good deal.
我想学打棒球
I want to learn to play baseball.
你想让我教你打棒球?
You want me to teach you how to play baseball?
呃,我不会
Yeah, I don’t know.
我看见草坪上那些奖杯什么的了
I see all your trophies and stuff on the lawn.
是,我知道,那是高中时的了
Yeah, I know. That’s from high school.
你为什么想学打棒球?
Why do you want to learn to play baseball?
我妈说我需要锻炼
My mom says I need the exercise.
好的,我明白了
Okay, I could see that.
我爸以前也打棒球
And my dad played.
好的
Okay.
那我们现在说定了?
Now we got a deal?
定了 – 好的
Deal. -Okay.
开始写标语吧,这就是写标语的地方啦
Start making some signs. This is the sign area right here.
不,我还没见过邻居们呢
No, I haven’t met the neighbors yet.
是的,有草坪
Yes, there’s grass.
这些衣服呢?
What about these clothes?
留着
Keep.
把它们放在最上面靠左手的抽屉里
Put them in that top, left-hand drawer.
这些呢?
What about these?
那些啊
Yeah, those.
我还是想留着
Think I want to hold onto those.
它们可是很有价值呢,你会大吃一惊的
They’re actually pretty valuable. You’d be surprised.
把它们也放在那个抽屉里吧
You can put ’em in that same drawer.
这样我想找的时候就知道它们在哪儿了
I’ll know that they’re there in case I want to
看看吧
look at ’em.
你什么时候来?
So when are you coming?
好吧
Well…
好吧好吧,那你什么时候能知道?
Okay. Okay, Well, when will you know?
需要什么? – 多少钱?
Can I help you? -How much?
不好意思,那鞋不卖♥♥,本来不应该摆在那儿的
I’m sorry, the shoes are not for sale. They shouldn’t be over there, actually.
这把椅子多少钱?
How much for the chair?
这个也是不卖♥♥的
You know, it’s not for sale, either.
这个呢?
How much for this?
你想买♥♥吗? – 多少钱?
You want to buy that? -How much is it?
50美分
50 CENTS.
我给25美分
I’ll give you 25 cents.
好吧,不卖♥♥
Yeah, I just can’t do that.
等等等等,就50美分,我们再看看
Hold on, hold on. Let’s keep it at 50 and let’s see.
我再加些牙线
I’ll throw in some floss.
太好了,祝你愉快
Great. Have a good one.
规定八,要给他们些甜头
Rule number eight, always give ’em a little something extra.
这是你那一份
There’s your take.
我们现在能打棒球了吗? – 我没力气了
Can we work on baseball now? -I’m beat.
你为什么不再去挂些标志什么的,然后今天就收工吧?
Why don’t you go hang some more signs or something and we’ll call it a day?
我不知道为什么你啥都不卖♥♥我还得贴这些标志
I don’t know why I’m hanging signs if you’re not gonna sell anything.
我卖♥♥掉了漱口水
I sold some mouthwash.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 – 没事
Thank you. -Sure.
这些你想放在哪? – 我想,就…
Where do you want this? -I guess, just…
你就放在那儿随便什么地方吧
You can just leave it over there somewhere.
这是你第一次庭院旧货出♥售♥咯?
So is this your first time for a yard sale?
是啊,是啊,确实如此
Yeah. Yeah, it is, actually.
小心周六的那帮专家们
Watch out for the pros on Saturday.
他们可是非常会杀价呢
They’ll try to beat you up on price.
你去见过他们了?
Do you go to a lot of them?
是啊,从他们那儿能找到很多老相机
Yeah, they’re good for finding old cameras.
一旦你摆脱了这些东西,你会觉得神清气爽
Once you get rid of all that stuff, you’re gonna feel great.
对,我想如此 – 是啊
Yeah, I think so. -Yeah.
嘿,我要订中餐了
Hey. I was gonna order Chinese food.
这儿不是纽约,不过…
It’s not New York, but…
在我丈夫来之前我有很多事要做
You know, I have a lot of stuff to do before my husband gets here.
对,不,我能理解
Right. No, I understand.
多谢你的好意 – 不客气
But thank you for the offer. -Sure.
我能用下你的电♥话♥吗?
Could I use your phone?
订餐?
To order?

Hey.
嘿 – 嗨
Hey. -Hi.
我看到你拿到你的饭了
I saw you got your food
所以我想你应该需要餐具吧
and I thought you could use something to eat with.
给你 – 谢谢
Here. -Well, thank you.
不必客气
You’re welcome.
我能…你想…我给你也弄一盘吧?
Can I… Do you want… Can I make you a plate?
行,好啊 – 何乐不为?
Yeah, sure. -Why not?
好的,多谢 – 太好了
Right. Thank you. -Great.
不客气
No.
我能看看么? – 看吧
Do you mind if I look through? -Go ahead.
神哪,真不可思议
God, these are incredible.
是啊
Yeah.
真希望我的也还在
Wish I still had mine.
你居然还听黑胶唱片啊
Can’t believe you still listen to vinyl.
我不听,那些是我爸的
I don’t. They were my father’s.
他是个DJ – 真的?
He was a DJ. -Yeah?
这是格林·哈尔西在KZOV为你带来的深夜组合音乐
The Late Night Mix with Glen Halsey on KZOV.
哇 – 请坐吧
Wow. -Please, sit here if you want.
不了,不了,我就用这个吧,这个就行,没事的
No, no, I’ll use this. This is fine, don’t worry.
给你
There you go.
他播放过
Yeah, he played

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!