然后有只浣熊坐到了他头上
And then this raccoon sit on his head,
喔 控制厨师做出了美味的食物
ooh, control him, and then he cooks good food.
你是在说《料理鼠王》吗
Do you mean ‘Ratatouille’?
《料理鼠王》我喜欢那电影
‘Ratatouille’? I like that movie.
不 不 不 不 不 不 是“料理浣熊”啊
No. No, no, no, no, no. ‘Raccaccoonie’!
那是浣熊啊
With the raccoon.
好吧 -浣熊
OK… -Raccoon?
你们两个不要再笑啦
Everybody, stop making up sounds!
所以有一个浣熊乔伊 还有一个浣熊我
So there’s a raccoon Joy, and there’s a raccoon me?
在控制着我们
And they are controlling us?
对 来自其他宇宙的
Yeah, from the other universes.
喔 好吧 -这太搞笑了 伊芙琳
Oh. OK. – That’s very funny, Evelyn.
我知道这是有点荒谬 但这是真的
OK, it sounds a little bit ridiculous, but it’s true.
我对天发誓你…
I swear to God, you…
你是个猛♥男♥
You are macho man.
编得不错 -我也觉得
I like that! – Oh, yeah.
小琳
嘿 亲爱的 别担心
Hey, honey, don’t worry.
爸爸帮你解开 -阿爸
Daddy will get you out of this. – Ah Ba?
快 趁她现在不注意
Quickly, while she is distracted.
不行 -这是唯一的机会
No. – It’s only protocol.
这样她就又少了一个可以进入的宇宙
It gives her one less universe to access.
天呐…
God…
你能… -噢 是贝基
Can you… – Oh, it’s Becky.
嗨 贝基 稍等
Hi, Becky. Hold on.
如果你连一个都下不去杀手
How do you expect to defeat her in every universe
你怎么能在其他宇宙都打败她
if you can’t even kill her in one?
她可是你的孙女
She’s your granddaughter.
你觉得我就忍♥心吗
How do you think I feel?
但要想赢得这场战争
But this is a sacrifice
就必须做出牺牲
that is necessary to win the war.
好了 撕开来了
OK, there we go.
你必须得下手
You must do it.
去吧
Go.
快去
Go.
就是 我妈妈把我绑在了椅子上
Yeah, my mom taped me to a chair.
呃 因为有一个浣熊版的我
Uh, because of raccoons.
耐心一点 -说来话长
OK, be patient. – Yeah, it’s a long story.
爸爸就快解开… -说清楚得一天了
Daddy’s trying to… – It’s been a day.
妈妈
Mom?
好奇怪我听不懂
I don’t like this at all.
你干什么…
What are you…
..你要干什么
..what are you doing?
嘿 我就快解开了
Hey! I almost had it.
噢 不早来
Oh, come on!
你已经被她迷惑了
You are already under her spell.
天呐 我的天呐 他拿着枪
Holy shit! Holy shit, he has a gun!
大家都冷静一下
Everyone, stay calm!
我想是时候开家庭会议了
I think it’s time for a family discussion!
没事的 没事的
It’s OK, it’s OK, it’s OK.
我不会让你杀她的
I won’t let you kill her.
你没注意到你自己的变化吗
Don’t you see what is happening to your mind?
在我的宇宙
ln my universe,
你女儿整个人被你逼到崩溃
you pushed your own daughter too hard until you broke her.
你…
You…
…是你创造了丘布·图巴姬
…you created Jobu Tupaki.
他英语什么时候这么好了
When did he get so good at English?
爸爸不要开枪啊
我必须现在就阻止你
Now I must stop you.
否则 假以时日
Otherwise, it’s only a matter of time
你也会变成她那样
before you become just like her.
会变成她那样吗
Just like her?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
伊芙琳 现在可不适合跳舞啊
Evelyn, I don’t think now is a good time to dance!
爸爸
Baba,
我知道你不会赞成我
I know you don’t agree with me,
但我必须这么做
but this is something I have to do.
什么鬼 -听上去真奇怪
What the… – That sounds weird.
不不不
No, no, no…
好了 -等等
OK. – Wait!
你不知道你会穿梭到哪里去
You don’t know where you’ll jump.
警告 状态不稳定
Warning. Unstable.
如果我能像她一样强大
也许我就能救下我的乔伊了
求你了
Please.
我不能再让我爱的人被黑暗吞噬了
I cannot lose another loved one to the darkness.
警告 状态不稳定 -别担心 不会的
Warning. Unstable. – Don’t worry. You won’t.
嘿 呃 把里面打扫干净
Hey, uh, clean up in there, alright?
给你 噢
Here. Oh!
她穿梭到哪里去了
Where did she jump?!
抱歉了 爸
Sorry, Ah Ba.
哇哦 -好了
Whoa! – OK!
快 我们走 赶紧走 -天呐 妈妈
Come on, come on, come on! – Jesus, Mom!
往那边走 -噢 不
That way! Oh, no!
噢 我的天呐 -快走 赶紧
Oh, my God! – Come on, come on!
噢 -不
Oh! – No!
警告 思维连接中断
Warning, mind fracturing.
把那边所有对应的穿梭者都派过去
Send every Jumper with a counterpart in the area.

Now!
再说一遍 阿尔法宇宙是
Once again, the Alphaverse finds itself
抵御混乱的最后一道防线
as the last line of defence against total chaos.
勇敢点 这个伊芙琳和其它宇宙的一样固执
Be brave. This Evelyn is as stubborn as the others.
她让我们别无选择
She has given us no choice.
我们必须杀了她
We must kill her
以免她变成另一个丘布·图巴姬
before she becomes another Jobu Tupaki.
乔伊 -怎么了
Joy. – Oh, what?
乔伊…乔伊…
Joy… Joy…
我明白你的感受
I know you have these feelings,
你感到很悲伤
feelings that make you so sad.
这感觉让你…让你想要放弃
That makes you just…just want to give up.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
我知道的
l know.
是…是她
It’s…it’s her.
丘丘·楚巴卡
Juju Chewbacca.
这里伊芙琳错把丘布的名字记成了《星战》里的楚巴卡
你的灵魂…
She has your soul…
在她的掌控中…
..in the palm of her hand.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
唯一能打败她拯救你的办法
The only way I can defeat her to save you…
就是我变成她那样
..is to become like her.
我还是有一点乱
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
你女儿已经没救了
Your daughter is beyond saving.
而很快你也会落得这个下场
And soon you will be too.
你没机会蹦哒了
Your time is up.
准备好你们的穿梭平台
Find your jumping pads.
亲爱的 我不知道你怎么了 不过…
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom? Mom?
我觉得你做得有点太过火了
I think you’re pushing things too far.
还远远不够呢
Or not far enough.
噢 老天 我的天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
噢 -天呐
Ugh! – Oh, my God.

Oh!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
小心点 别跑这么快啦
歌♥手
统计数据
伊芙琳 #D47362
下载技能
统计数据
伊芙琳 #D47362
下载技能
强大的自尊心
超强的想象力
不畏惧舞台
自豪的父亲
听力增强
能动性增强
肺活量增加

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!