还有什么能比死更糟
What can be worse than death?
在援军赶来之前 我们应该继续跑路
We should keep moving until reinforcements come.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
别扯那些陶罐 奶酪 没有牛的鬼话
Enough of your clay pots, cream cheese, no cows.
现在全部都解释给我听
Explain it all to me now.
你是对的
You’re right.
在阿尔法宇宙中
ln the Alphaverse,
我们开始训练年轻人进行宇宙穿梭
we began training many young minds to Verse Jump.
但其中一位天赋异禀 远超他人
But there was one who was far and above the most gifted.
我们的小探险家
Our little explorer.
你看到了她的潜能
You saw her potential…
所以你才不断鞭策她
…so you pushed her
突破她的极限
beyond her limit.
警告 不稳定
Warning. Unstable.
过载的大脑通常会直接死亡
Though the overloaded mind usually dies,
但她的大脑只是受损
instead her mind was fractured.
警告 不稳定
Warning. Unstable.
思维连接中断
Mind fracturing.
现在她的大脑在同一个时刻
Now her mind experiences every world,
经历着每个世界
every possibility,
经历着所有的可能性
at the same exact time,
拥有对这个多元宇宙的
commanding the infinite knowledge
无穷知识和无上力量
and power of the multiverse.
现在她经历得太多
Now she’s seen too much,
没有了道德感
lost any sense of morality,
也没有了对客观真理的信仰
any belief in objective truth.
她想要干什么
What does she want?
没人知道
No-one knows.
我们只知道
All we know
她在寻找你
is she’s looking for you.
嘿 你之前说我不是你要找的人
Hey, you said I was the wrong one.
你刚才做的事情 改变了我的想法
What you did back there, it changed my mind.
你太棒了
You were incredible.
韦蒙德
Waymond.
你怎么会

好 你先说
这听起来挺无聊的
我在广♥告♥牌上看到你
我还在想你会不会记得我
当然记得
Of course.
你不是去了美国吗
你不是很穷的吗
还好 我还挺幸运的
集中精力 不能再分神了
伊芙琳 回来
Evelyn! Come back!
伊芙琳 跳转到另外一个战斗宇宙
Evelyn! Jump to another combat universe!
什么 -快尿尿
Huh? – Try peeing yourself!
尿尿 -这是个绝佳的跳转方法
Pee? – It’s always a good jumping pad!
快点 快醒醒 快醒醒
Come on, wake up! Wake up!
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你是把什么东西订在我额头上了吗
Did you staple something to my forehead?
没有 我什么也没干 是你自己干的
No! I didn’t do anything. You did it yourself!
我们有叫人支援吗
Did we call for backup?
我可没有对我自己做这种事
I did not do it to myself!
你叫人来了吗 -这上面有血
Did you call? – It has blood on it!
我们已经拘留了袭击者 不必来支援了
We’ve detained the assailants. No backup was requested.
你们白跑一趟了 收到了吗
You guys are wasting a trip up. Copy?
不 她发现我们了
Oh, no! She found us.
我说 你收到了没
I said, do you copy?
清场
Clear them.
乔伊
Joy?
你怎么打扮得这么奇怪
Why do you look so stupid?
女士
Ma’am.
你和你的猪不能进来
You and…your pig can’t be here.
是因为猪 我才不能在这里吗
Is it that I can’t be here…
还是我本来就不能…
..or that I’m not allowed…
哈 -…在这里
Huh! – …to be here?

Hey!
嘿 礼貌点啊
好吧
OK.
我可以待在这里对吧
See, I can physically be here.
但是你的意思是
But what you meant to say
你不允许我在这里
is you’re not allowing me to be here.
把手放在你的背后 快
Hands behind your back. Come on.
不要
韦蒙德
Waymond!
你是想让我从你身上走过去吗
You’re going to make me walk through you?
好吧 还真可爱呢 那我也不能放了你
Yeah, cute. I can’t let you do that either.
好吧 又给我说“不能”
Yeah, again with the ‘can’t’!
好吧 我觉得你没明白
See, I don’t think you understand
这个词的含义啊
the meaning of that word.
我这不就从你身上走过来了 -有警官死亡
See, I can walk through you. – Officer down!
不 别开枪 -把手放在你的头上
No, no! Don’t shoot. – Hands on your head.
像这样吗
Like this?
韦蒙德 快醒醒 快醒醒 -爸爸
Waymond. Wake up! Wake up! – Daddy!

Oh, no!
我去
Oh, shit.
不 -不
No! – Oh, no!
别担心 伊芙琳
Don’t worry, Evelyn.
不 不 我的天呐 -这…
No, no! Oh, God! – It’s…
不错 确实是有机的
Mmm! Organic.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你…
You…
你是丘丘·图伯提
You’re Juju Toobootie.
那韦蒙德说的“邪恶力量”
The “Great Evil” Waymond was talking about is
就是我的乔伊
…in my Joy?
别再跟她说话了
Don’t engage.
和她说不通的
She can’t be reasoned with.

Oh…
是你
It’s you.
就是因为你
You’re the reason my daughter
我的女儿才不再打电♥话♥回家
doesn’t call anymore,
因为你她才从大学辍学
why she dropped out of college
还纹了纹身
and gets tattoos.
就是因为你…
You…
她才觉得自己是个同性恋
..are why she thinks she is gay.

Ah!
对不起
I’m so sorry.
你还在纠结 在这个世界
You’re still hung up on the fact
我喜欢的是女孩吗
that I like girls in this world?
宇宙…
The universe…
比你想象的还要大
..is so much bigger than you realise.
什么
Huh?
来吧
OK!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
住手
Stop!
哈 -别逼我打你
Huh! – Don’t make me fight you.
我很厉害的
I am really good.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
好吧 好吧
OK, OK.
很好
Nice.
你尿裤子了
You peed yourself.
不 伊芙琳 你的手铐开了
No, Evelyn, you’re not locked in!
她要跳转去哪里
Where did she jump?
她不在地图上了
Um, she’s off the damn map.
♪拍拍你的手♪
♪ Flap your hands ♪
她出现在一个
She appears to be in a universe
所有人的没有手指
where everyone has…
都是热狗的宇宙
..hot dogs instead of fingers.
我就觉得 不管我看了多少遍
I mean, it just doesn’t matter
我还是会很感动
how many times I see it, I’m so moved.
离我远点
Oh, you stop it!
这是人类身体构造中的
An evolutionary branch
一个进化分支
in the anatomy of the human race?
公元一千年前
像这样跳转一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!