嫌疑人的照片
…photos of the suspects.
如果你能认出他们… -喂
If you recognise them… – Hey!
你没事吧 -请指证他们
Are you OK? – …help identify them.
乔伊
Joy?
突发新闻
西米谷税务局发生袭击
警方已疏散工作人员 嫌疑人有武器 十分危险
如果你认识他们
If you recognise these two,
税务局袭击嫌疑人
警方征集嫌疑人相关线索
警方目前正在征集关于袭击者的信息
police are seeking help identifying the assailants.
我丈夫连蜘蛛都不敢踩死
My husband won’t even kill a spider.
你们俩怎么可能是一个人
How can you be the same person?
你简直不清楚人生中无数微小的决定
You underestimate how the smallest decisions
能产生多大的影响
can compound into significant differences over a lifetime.
你每做的一次决定
Every tiny decision creates
就会产生一个分支宇宙再一个决定…
another branching universe, another…
你之前都没好好听我解释吗
Were you not paying attention before?
当然啊 是你解释得不清楚
Of course. You’re just very bad at explaining…

Shh!
别挤我
Don’t push me!
天啊 我们得回去
Oh, my God! We have to go back.
我爸爸还在那儿呢
We forgot my father!
别担心 我们监控着呢 他很安全
Don’t worry. We’re monitoring him. He’s safe.
我不信 你确定吗 -很确定
I don’t know. Are you sure? – Yes.
快看 快来
Hey, look, come on!
看 这是你所在的宇宙
Look, this is your universe,
伊芙琳
状态:稳定
无数宇宙中的一个
one bubble floating in the cosmic foam of existence.
每个宇宙都有细微的不同
Every surrounding bubble has slight variations.
并且距离你所在的宇宙越远的宇宙
But the further away you get from your universe,
差别也就越大
the bigger the differences.
我从这个宇宙来的 这是阿尔法宇宙
This is where I am from, The Alphaverse.
是第一个和其他宇宙建立联♥系♥的宇宙
The first universe to make contact with the others.
你也可以管我叫阿尔法韦蒙德
You can call me Alpha Waymond.
百吉饼万岁
在那个世界里
ln this world,
你是位很杰出的女性
you were a brilliant woman.
你致力于证明
ln your search to prove
多重宇宙的存在
the existence of other universes,
并且在这过程中发现了
you discovered a way to temporarily link
与其他宇宙中的自己进行意识连结的方法
your consciousness to another version of yourself,
你可以获取她们的记忆
accessing all of their memories,
获得她们的能力 甚至感知她们的情绪
their skills, even their emotions.
就好像你用小腰包打架一样
Like you with the fanny pack?
没错 那就是宇宙穿梭
Exactly. It’s called Verse Jumping.
宇宙穿梭
“Verse Jumping.”
现在 我需要你掌握这个技能
I need you to learn how to do it right now.
现在吗
Right now?!
我们能不能活着逃出去 全指望你了
It may be our only chance of getting out of here alive.
有两个保安过来了
Two guards coming this way.
听我信♥号♥♥ 尝试混入
On my signal, try to blend in.
神经病
怎么不让你的伊芙琳来干这事
Why don’t you get your Evelyn to do this?
我的伊芙琳已经死了
My Evelyn is dead.
走 我的天呐
Go! Oh, my God!
我的天呐 什么情况
Oh, my God, what is going on?
救救我们 帮帮我们
Help us! Help us!
我是怎么死的
How did I die?
我见过你在上千个宇宙中的
I’ve seen you die a thousand ways,
上千种死法
in a thousand worlds.
每一次 你都是被谋杀的
ln every single one, you were murdered.
你说什么 怎么会有人想杀我
What? Why would anybody want to kill me?
她是一个拥有无限力量的全能存在
She’s an omniversal being with unimaginable power,
能驾驭纯粹混乱的人
an agent of pure chaos,
没有任何实质的动机和追求
with no real motives or desires.
丘布·图巴姬 -我根本听不懂你在说什么
Jobu Tupaki. – You’re just making up sounds.

Shh!
我们得换一个出口
We need another exit.
那就让她去毁了别的宇宙吧
So let her destroy the other bubbles.
你也说过有很多宇宙啊
You said there are so many of them.
就算少掉一些也没什么关系吧
Maybe it’s OK if we lose some,
只要别牵扯上我就行
but just leave me out of it.
这事没那么简单
It’s not so simple.
她一直在造什么东西
She’s been building something.
我们本以为是什么黑洞
We thought it was some sort of black hole.
但那东西吸收的不仅仅是光和物质
But it appears to consume more than just light and matter.
我们还不知道那具体是什么
We don’t know exactly what it is.
也不知道有什么用处
We don’t know what it’s for.
但我们都可以
But we can all
感觉到
feel it.
你也有感觉的 对不对
You’ve been feeling it too, haven’t you?
事情不对劲
Something is off.
衣服总是没有前一天穿起来那么舒服
Your clothes never wear as well the next day.
头发垂下的样子也不一样了
Your hair never falls in quite the same way.
就连你的咖啡口味也…
Even your coffee tastes…
…不对了
…wrong.
我们的制度正在分崩离析
Our institutions are crumbling.
没有人再相信自己的邻居
Nobody trusts their neighbour anymore.
你会在深夜扪心自问…
And you stay up at night wondering to yourself…
我们要怎么变回去呢
How can we get back?
这就是阿尔法宇宙的任务
This is the Alphaverse’s mission
把我们变回原来的样子
to take us back to how it’s supposed to be.
但首先我们要找到救世主
But that begins with finding the one
可以阻止伴随丘布而来的混沌邪恶
who can stand up to Jobu’s perverse shroud of chaos.
你认为那个人是我吗
And you think it’s me?
不然我们为什么冒这么大风险
Why else would we risk everything
就为了救你出来
to get you out of here?
噢 终于等到你了
Oh, there you are.
噢 迪尔德丽女士
Oh, Miss Deirdre!
很抱歉我打了你一拳 但…
I’m sorry I punched you, but…

Look.
但我终于明白为什么…
I think I finally understand why…
联邦调查局防爆部队
炸♥弹♥数据中心
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她在穿梭宇宙 快跑
Verse Jumping. Run!
快跑 -噢
Come on. – Oh!
快快快
Go! Go! Go!
她穿梭到了某个宇宙 是蛮力攻击技能
She jumped somewhere. Brute force.
相扑运动员
The sumo wrestler?
还是健美运动员 -无所谓
Body builder? – Doesn’t matter.
找个敏捷的我来对抗
Counter with someone agile.
在你的周围有霹雳舞演员 哑剧演员
On your perimeter, we’ve got a break dancer, mime…
可用穿梭
霹雳舞者
拾荒者
牙医
哑剧演员
助理律师
可用穿梭
视觉艺术家
标本制♥作♥人
体操运动员
数学老师
体操运动员 -我要体操运动员
A gymnast. – Give me gymnast!
冲 -计算路径中
Go! – Calculating route.
好的 需要用纸割手四下
OK, some paper cuts, four of them.
每根手指之间都割一道
One between each finger.
手指都是无意间才会被纸割伤的
Paper cuts only happen when you aren’t trying.
要想故意做到根本不可能
It’s impossible.
成功率大概是8千分之1
Probability 1 in 8,000.
这是目前最强大的穿梭目标了
It’s the strongest jumping pad we have.
你在做什么呢 -快点赶紧的
What are you doing? – Come on, come on.
成功了一道
There we go, one.
两道了 -噢
There’s two. – Ooh.
呃啊 -三道了
Ugh! – Three.
可以可以 再一刀继续
Alright, come on, come on, come on. Stick with me.
拜托
Come on.
四道 成功了
Four! There it is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!