王太太 你在听吗
Mrs Wang, are you with us?

Yes.
当然 我在听呢
Of course. lam here.
我只是在思考 -好
Just thinking. – Oh, OK
我希望…
Well, I was just hoping…
…你可以解释一下这个
…that you could explain this.
这是份收据
This is a receipt.
我的收据
My receipt.
我们在说什么
哎呀 你这种状态怎么行呢 总是在发白日梦…
听着 我…
Look, I…
…我只是希望你能告诉我
…I was just hoping you could enlighten me
作为一个洗衣店的老板
as to how, as a laundromat owner,
一台卡拉OK机
a karaoke machine
怎么能算作是商业开支呢
could constitute a business expense?
我是个歌♥手
I am a singer.
行吧 -真的
Of course you are. – It’s true.
她有一副美丽的嗓音
She has a beautiful voice.
伊芙琳 给她唱首歌♥
Evelyn, sing a song for her.
嘘 -不 别
Shh! – No, no, please.
没有必要
That will not be necessary.
但我需要为每一项业务
But I will need a separate Schedule C
单独填一份附表c
for each of these businesses
因为根据你的费用扣除申请来看
because based on what you’re trying to deduct
你还是一个小说家和厨师
you’re also a novelist and a chef.
上次你告诉我…
Last time, you told me that…
等等
Please.
…一名老师
…a teacher,
一个歌♥唱老师
uh, and a singing coach
还有水中按疗师
and a ‘Watsu’ technician.
不好意思 水中按疗…是个什么东西
I’m sorry. What…what is ‘Watsu’?
就是水里的按♥摩♥
It’s a water massage.
①双脚反穿鞋子
什么叫水里的按♥摩♥
What’s a water massage?
就是…治疗背痛
Like… like for back pain
你会去水里的做按♥摩♥
You go get a water massage.
噢 你去了 -对
Oh, you go? – Yes.
②闭上眼睛 想象你在保洁杂货间里
保洁杂货间
③保持这种想象 按下绿色按钮提示
提示:别忘了呼吸
什么情况
What’s happening?
…就像在跟我前夫说话一样
…like I’m talking to my ex-husband.
就像我之前跟你们说的 把你们的…
Like I said to you before, co-mingling of your…
是你把我的脑袋弄得一团乱 -嘘
It’s you messing with my head. – Shh!
别嘘我 -你得放松你的身体
Don’t shh me! – You got to relax your body.
别…
Don’t…
冷静下来
Calm down, please!
冷静
Calm down.
放松你在另一个宇宙的身体
Relax your body in the other universe. Please.
…这些扣除…
…these deductions…
进入“自动驾驶”模式
Go into auto-pilot.
你们不能就这样扣除掉这些…
You can’t then deduct it if it’s an off…
很好 很好
Good. Good.
他们还不知道你和我在这个宇宙里
They don’t know you and I are in this universe yet
所以 希望我还有时间解释
so, hopefully, I’ll have some time to explain.
我不是你的丈夫 至少不是你认识的那个
I am not your husband. At least not the one you know.
我是他的另一个版本
I am another version of him
来自另一条人生轨迹 另一个宇宙
from another life path, another universe.
我来这 是因为我们需要你的帮助
I’m here because we need your help.
我今天很忙 没时间帮你了
Very busy today. No time to help you.

Shh!
有一股巨大的邪恶力量在我的宇宙里生根发芽
There is a great evil that has taken root in my world
并开始在众多宇宙中
and has begun spreading its chaos
传播它的混乱
throughout the many verses.
我花了数年的时间在寻找
I have spent years searching
一个能与邪恶抗衡
for the one who might be able to match
并能让世界恢复平衡的人
this great evil with an even greater good and bring back balance.
这么多年的寻找把我带到了这里…
All those years of searching have brought me here…
王太太 -来到这个宇宙
Mrs Wang? – …to this universe.
你在听吗 -找到你
Hello?! – To you.
我知道你现在很难消化这些信息…
I know it’s a lot to take in right now…
王太太
Mrs Wang?!
在听吗
Hello?
听着 我知道你有很多心事
Look, I’m sure you have a lot on your mind,
但我觉得没有什么比我们现在
but I cannot imagine anything mattering more
讨论的关于你的纳税义务
than the conversation we are now having
更重要的事了
concerning your tax liability.
需要我提醒你你的财产
Uh, need I remind you that there is
已经被行使留置权了吗
Already a lien on your property?
我们完全有权利把它没收
Repossession is well within our rights.
我知道 我在留心听
l know. lam paying attention.
你看到这些了吗
Do you see these?
除非你也听过很多屁话
You don’t get one of these
否则是拿不到这些奖项的
unless you’ve seen a lot of bullshit.
请原谅我的脏话
Excuse my French.
你现在可能…
Now you may…
只看到了一堆无聊的表格和数字
only see a pile of boring forms and numbers,
但我看到的是一个故事
but I see a story.
只需要看这一堆收据
With nothing but a stack of receipts,
我就可以追溯你生活的起起落落
I can trace the ups and downs of your lives.
而你生活看起来并不好
And it does not look good.
看起来真的不太好
It does not look good.
但… -呃…
But… – Uh…
抱歉 我妻子把她的爱好和生意混在一起了
Sorry, my wife confuses her hobbies for businesses.
这是无心之失
An honest mistake.
噢 好吧
Oh! OK.
好吧 对于所有这些…
Well, with all of these, um…
…“无心之失”
…”honest mistakes,”
即使我们不以欺诈罪起诉你
I mean, even if we don’t charge you with fraud,
我们也肯定会以重大过失罪
we’ll most certainly have to fine you
对你罚款
for gross negligence.
你总是用这种专业的词
You’re always trying to confuse us
糊弄我们
with these big words.
你不是说
I thought you were going to bring
你会带你女儿过来给你当翻译吗
your daughter to help you translate.
我的确是要带我… -别
I am going to bring my… – Hey!
真不好意思 -伊芙琳
Sorry. – Evelyn?
她本来是要来的
She was going to come…
伊芙琳 你好好听我说话啊
Evelyn! Are you paying attention?
我现在没空理你
I cannot talk now.
她忙到连自己父母都没空帮吗
She’s too busy to help her parents?
除非你能帮我把报税的事搞定了
Unless you can help me with my taxes.
什么叫“严重过失”啊
What is “gross necklaces”?
我知道你现在脑子里肯定一团乱
I know you have a lot of things on your mind,
但现在没什么比这事更急
but nothing could possibly matter more
我现在跟你交代的事情
than this conversation we are having
关系到无限多重宇宙中
right now concerning the fate
每一个世界的命运
of every single world of our infinite multiverse.
你不知道要尊重年长的人吗
Where’s the respect for elders?
我的好伊芙琳
My dear Evelyn,
我了解你
I know you.
你每时每刻都在担心
With every passing moment,
自己是不是错过了
you fear you might have missed your chance
掌握人生 成就自我的机会
to make something of your life.
我现在就是来告诉你
I’m here to tell you
你所经历的每一次拒绝
every rejection,
每一次失望 都带领着你
every disappointment has led you here
来到此时此刻
to this moment.
不要让无关紧要的事情耽误了你
Don’t let anything distract you from it.
你还觉得挺好笑 是吧
Do you think this is funny?
快回答她啊
所以你是怎么想的
So what will it be?
我正在想
我在想呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!