善良一些吧…
Be kind
尤其是现在我们都不知道这到底怎么回事
..especially when we don’t know what’s going on.
我理解到你不是一个服输的人
我又何尝不是
只是我们选择的处理方式不一样
嘿 伊芙琳
Hey, Evelyn!
百吉饼哦
Bagel.
伊芙琳…
Evelyn…
你还有机会回头 不必经历这一切
You can still turn around and avoid all this.
求你了…
Please…
…善良一些吧
..be kind.
太迟了 韦蒙德
It’s too late, Waymond.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我好开心啊
啊 找到了 -看这个
Huh! Found it! – Check this!
猜这是什么歌♥
What song is this?
谢谢 谢谢你们今天来参加
Thanks. Thank you for coming.
太有意思了
That’s very funny.
是吗 -没错
Yeah, that’s it? – Yeah!
尽管你一再让我心碎
我想告诉你…
如果有来生
我还是会选择和你一起
报税
开洗衣店
我也很抱歉
I’m sorry too.
好温馨哦
So cute!
来吧 伊芙琳
Come on, Evelyn.
来吧
Come on.
我懂了
l get it.
感觉很好是吧
Feeling a good thing.
又有希望了 是吧
You got your hopes up.
那我来给你省点时间吧
So I’m here to save you some time.
到最后…
Eventually…
…所有的希望都会消散
…that all just goes away.
…都会消散
…just goes away.

Come on.
你跟不跟我来都无所谓了
I don’t care if you come with me.
自己好好过吧
Enjoy your life.
伊芙琳 伊芙琳 求你了
Evelyn! Evelyn, please!
别再打了
No more!
我不想伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you.
乔伊 和我一起回去吧
Joy, come back with me.
乔伊 乔伊
Joy! Joy!
我那傻丈夫和你说什么了
What did my silly husband say to you?
他跟我说了你的处境
He told me about your situation.
我记得当年我丈夫和我提离婚的时候
I remembered when my husband served me papers.
我开着他的车 冲进了邻居的厨房♥
I drove his Kia Forte through my neighbour’s kitchen.

Huh!
但你知道我是怎么说的吗
But you know what I say?
“正是我们这种没人爱的坏女人…”
It’s called, “Unlovable bitches like us.
“…让世界运转了起”
“…make the world go ’round.”
别停啊
Don’t stop playing.
给我弹首曲子
Play something for me.
不是这样的
That’s not true.
你值得被爱 -你值得被爱
You’re not unlovable. – You’re not unlovable!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
也总有些什么 值得你去爱
There is always something to love.
哪怕是在一个蠢到家的宇宙里
Even in a stupid, stupid universe
所有人的手指都跟热狗肠一样
where we have hot dogs for fingers,
得用脚拿东西 也是这样
we’d get very good with our feet.
看到没 -好的
See? – OK.
我什么都没感觉到
I feel nothing.
我…我感觉…
I… I feel…
我感觉…
l feel…
别给她阻挠丘布的机会
Don’t let her stop Jobu!
开火
Open fire!
蠢透了
So stupid!
别过来
这个宇宙里你不该移♥动♥的 你是块石头啊
根本就没有什么规则
我要过去啦
别过来
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
用你的方式来战斗啊
I’m learning to fight like you.
你知道吗 伊芙琳 我老婆
You know, Evelyn, my wife
活着的时候 也用和你一样的香水
used to wear that exact same perfume,
愿她安息
God rest her soul.
这是神经系统受到撞击影响的迹象
These are direct indications that there’s some impingement of the nervous system.
稍微矫正一下
With a little bit of help,
就能恢复到笔直健康的状态了
we could be seeing things nice and straight.
你可能会觉得有点酸痛
You might feel a little sore,
但现在看起来没有任何问题了
but everything is looking pretty good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
进来打扫一下 好吗
Clean up in there, alright?
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything away from me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
料理浣熊王教会了我那么多东西
Raccaccoonie taught me so much!
以前 我以前甚至
I…I didn’t even know
连鸡蛋都不会煮
how to boil an egg
但他教会我 怎么用抹刀转鸡蛋
and he taught me how to spin it on a spatula.
没了他 我就是个废物
I’m useless alone.
没有伙伴 我们都是废物
We’re all useless alone.
不过幸好 你有我啊
It’s a good thing you’re not alone.
我们一起去营救你的浣熊料理王吧
Let’s go rescue your silly raccoon.
一定要把他救出来
Oh, we’re gonna do it!
别挡道
Get out of the way!
爸爸 你不要这样 爸爸你坐下吧
爸爸 你在做什么
你别再管我叫爸爸
我没你这个女儿
韦蒙德
Waymond!
算了吧
多情自古空余恨
好梦由来最易醒
看到没
See?
只要时间够久
It’s only a matter of time
好事坏事就都没什么区别了
before everything balances itself out.
加油 加油 加油 -我做不到
Come on, come on, come on! – I can’t.
对不起 浣熊师♥父♥ 对不起
I’m sorry, Raccaccoonie! I’m sorry!
伊芙琳 别救她了
Evelyn, let her go.
我做不到 爸爸
我不会像你一样对我的女儿
你是怎么做到的
当时你是怎么这么容易就放弃我的
你不喜欢 不接受 都不重要
因为这个就是我
你可能在她身上看到你自己最大的恐惧
我一直都希望她不会和我一样
结果呢 她固执己见
But she turned out to be stubborn,
胸无大志 还不成器
aimless, a mess.
就跟她妈妈一样
Just like her mother.
但现在我想通了
But now I see.
就算不成器也没关系
It’s OK that she’s a mess
因为就像我一样
Because just like me
她找到了一位善良 体贴…
真正爱她一切的人

这个是贝基
是乔伊的女朋友
女朋友
行吧 在这个宇宙里 你赢了
Well, maybe you win in this universe,
但换个宇宙
but in another time…
…就该我打倒你了
…I beat you!
也可能我们最后会打成平手
Or we tie!
或者一起…
Or we just…
在树上挂着
..hang around.
行了 乔伊 你听我说
OK, Joy, listen.
因为这一切都是没有意义的混沌狗屎
Because it’s all just a pointless swirling bucket of bullshit.
只有在百吉饼里 才能获得最终的安宁 伊芙琳
That bagel is where we finally find peace, Evelyn.
别再叫我伊芙琳了
Stop calling me Evelyn!

I

am

your

mother!
阿爸
Ah Ba?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!