No, just kidding.
不,开个玩笑。
I work for the Columbian drug cartel.
我实际上…我呃…我为哥伦比亚大毒枭工作。
I gift-wrap the cocaine.
是的,我把可♥卡♥因♥包装成礼品。
Why am I so nervous?
I study at Columbia.
我为什么这么紧张?
我是哥伦比亚大学的学生。
Is that right? My uncle teaches there.
是吗?我叔叔在那儿教书。
Math department. I’m Ken Grisley.
– 真的?
– 真的,数学系。我叫肯·格雷斯利。
Djuna Berlin.
朱娜·柏林。
Do I want to spend my life
making pasta and riding in gondolas?
我真的希望将我的余生在烹饪意大利面食
和坐着“贡多拉”出行中度过吗?
The truth is, those canals are awfully polluted.
说老实话,那些运河污染得特严重。
Alberto was cute, but Ken was…
我想说阿尔贝托是很可爱,但是肯更…
hot.
性感。
Cuddle up…
紧紧依偎…
a little closer.
更加靠近,
Lovely mine.
我可爱的人。
Cuddle up…
紧紧依偎…
and be my little clinging vine.
就像小鸟依人。
Like to feel your cheeks so rosy.
我喜欢爱抚你艳若玫瑰的脸颊,
Like to make you comfy-cosy.
我喜欢让你安逸舒适,
‘Cause I love you from head to toesy.
因为我爱你,从头顶到脚趾,
Lovely mine.
我可爱的人。
While i’d been away, an awful lot had happened.
在我离开期间,发生了许多事情。
Mom bought Skylar a drop-dead wedding dress.
老妈给丝凯拉买♥♥了件羡慕死人的婚礼服。
Holden’s father and my father made friends.
霍尔登的父亲和我继父成了朋友。
They discovered a common interest – horse racing.
他们发现了一个共同的爱好——赛马。
So they chipped in and bought a thoroughbred.
所以他们合资买♥♥了一匹纯种马。
And Lane and Laura had a
great summer at the beach.
莲恩和劳拉在海滩上玩得很快活。
But one hot weekend, with
everyone else out of New York…
但是就在这个炎热的周末,
当所有的纽约人都已经外出的时候,
they found themselves in town.
她们却留在了城里。
We’re probably the only ones in the city.
那么我们大概是这周末
留在城里的唯一的人了。
We usually go to Southampton,
but we have tickets to a show.
我们通常去南安普敦【长岛】,
但是这周末我们买♥♥好了一场演出的票。
I love the city when it’s empty.
我喜欢城里空空荡荡的感觉。
Me too.
我也是。
Me too.
我也是。
To make a long story short,
they’ve all become close.
长话短说,他们成了朋友。
His name, if you can believe
it, is Jeffrey Vandermost.
他的名字,如果你敢相信的话,
叫杰弗里·凡德摩斯特。
He’s heir to the Vandermost millions.
他是富翁凡德摩斯特的后裔。
They both love him and one of
them’ll have a broken heart.
她们俩同时都爱上了他,
其中一个注定会伤心欲绝。
Fall was especially beautiful this year.
今年的秋天格外美丽。
I like it better than spring.
我想我喜欢秋天更甚于春天。
And with October comes Mom’s birthday.
随着十月来临,妈妈的生日到了。
This year we invited Holden’s
parents to celebrate.
今年我们也邀请了霍尔登的
父母一同过来庆祝。
But just before they arrived
we had an unexpected visitor.
但是就在他们到达之前,
我们迎来了一位不速之客。
Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
These are from my biological
father, all the way from Paris.
这是从你前夫,我的生身父亲
那里来的,从巴黎一路过来。
– Look, everybody!
– Know what it is? Caviar!
– 噢,乔!各位快看!
– 这是什么?鱼子酱!
Could you put this on ice, Frieda?
弗里达,能不能把这冷冻一下?
– Are you expecting a Mr Ferry?
– I am, yes.
– 你们有谁约了一个叫费里的先生吗?
– 我约的,是的。
You are?
– 什么?妈妈?
– 查尔斯·费里?
He just got out of prison.
He has no family…
他才从监狱出来。别紧张,他无家可回…
原谅我事先没告诉你们,
but we can be his friends.
– 但是我们可以成为他的朋友。
– 什么?
You’re letting a criminal in our house?
你让一个罪犯来我们屋子里?
He’s paid his debt to society.
等等,他已经向社会偿还了他犯的罪。
– He has not paid…
– Don’t start.
– 他没有偿还…
– 别这么说,我不想听。
Society forgave him his debt,
he didn’t pay his debt to society.
不!社会赦免了他犯的罪,
而不是他向社会偿还了他犯的罪。
How’d I get a kid on the other end
of the political scale? I failed.
我最终怎么会有这么个儿子,
他的政♥治♥见解和我完全背道而驰?我真失败!
You didn’t fail.
你没有失败,爸爸。
If I was you, i’d hide the silverware.
如果我是你,我现在就开始把这些银器具藏起来。
Don’t be rude. He’s coming for just a drink.
别那么没教养,斯科特,他只是过来喝一杯。
You guys have everything.
你们什么都不缺。
Mr Ferry, hi. I’m Bob Dandridge.
This is my wife, Steffi.
费里先生,你好。我是鲍勃·丹德里奇,
这是我妻子,斯蒂菲。
Hello, Mr Ferry. Welcome to our home.
哈喽,费里先生,欢迎来我们家,欢迎!
I’d like you to meet my daughter, Skylar.
我想让你认识一下我的女儿丝凯拉。
This is Skylar, and her fiance Holden.
这是丝凯拉,这是她的未婚夫霍尔登。
– I’m the fiance.
– Can I get you something?
– 我就是未婚夫。
– 你要来点什么喝的…?
Nobody gets behind me.
没人可以在我背后!
Right, sure. Can I get you a drink?
好的,当然。我可以给你来点什么喝的吗?
Vodka.
伏特加。
Right, well, maybe on the…? Or just…?
好的,那么要不要加冰…?还是纯…?
Straight up.
我…我给你拿杯纯的来吧。
Honey, Mr Perr…Ferry. Sorry,
he’s lived among vicious killers.
亲爱的,佩里先生…费里先生,对不起,
他和那些穷凶极恶的杀人犯生活在一起。
– You said it.
– No wonder he’s skittish.
– 说得没错。
– 所以他才那么警惕。
A lot of times a guy’ll come
up behind you and swish.
有好多次有人想从背后
给我“嗖”地来这么一下,
You must get your blade out
quick. Stick him or you’re dead.
你必须…你必须飞快地拔出你的刀子,
一把捅向他,不然你就死定了。
God! Have you stuck a
lot of inmates, Mr Ferry?
天哪!你是不是…捅过很多…呃…
其他犯人,费里先生?
Enough.
足够多。
The doorbell.
亲爱的,门…门…门铃响了。
Excuse me, I need to get in front of you here.
– 劳驾,我要从你面前走过,对不起。
– “足够多”是多少?
Would you like another?
这酒怎么样?还行吗?要不要再来一点?
Hi. Hello. How are you?
嗨,哈喽,你们好!
Happy birthday, Steffi.
生日快乐,斯蒂菲!
Thank you, Lynn. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你,林恩,谢谢你们能来。
I have someone I want you to meet, Mr Ferry.
我想让你和他们认识一下,费里先生。
This is my good friend, Lynn.
费里先生,我想介绍一下。
这是费里先生。这是我好朋友,林恩。
And Arnold. This is my friend.
这是阿诺德。阿诺德,这是我朋友。
Mr Ferry is just out of prison.
– 费里先生才从监狱里出来。
– 是的,看得出来。
Parole came through,
but i’d have got out anyway.
假释获得通过,但即使没有,
我也可以想方设法出来。
– Really?
– What do you mean?
– 是吗?
– 对不起,你这是什么意思?
Ice the guard. No pictures, sister.
– 做掉警卫。不许拍照,姐姐。
– 对不起。
What do you mean?
做掉警卫?你什么意思,做掉警卫?
Ice him, and get out through the air shaft.
– 做掉他,然后通过通风井逃脱。
– 做掉?真的吗?好……
Get behind him with a box
cutter, rip out his carotid artery.
手握开盒刀挪到他身后,
一把割穿他的颈动脉。
May I have a glass of white wine?
我可以要一杯白葡萄酒吗?
We have some inside.
我有…我们有白葡萄酒在里面。
You must be careful though.
但是你必须非常小心。
Guy on Cell Block 4 tried it and
didn’t have the angles figured.
4区号♥子里的一个家伙曾想这样做,
但是没掌握好时机,
Got his tit caught in the wringer.
– 结果是惨遭大刑,奶头都被拧掉了。
– 真的吗?太可怕了!
– Take him on the terrace.
– I need to sit down.
– 带他去屋顶阳台。
– 里面有椅子。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!