你最好最多也只有这样的幸存者的负罪感。
Tomorrow i’ll spend with you.
好吧。明天我会一直陪着你。
It’s not necessary, really.
明天…没有必要,真的。
Don’t turn round. That couple!
噢…噢,别转身!就是那一对夫妇!
– Don’t turn round.
– Who?
– 别转身。
– 谁?
I told you about her. I saw
her check in the other day.
我和你谈起过她,
前几天我看见她来这儿的。
She’s lovely, but I think she’s married.
她真的很招人爱,但是我想她结婚了。
Isn’t she?
她…她可爱吗?
Oh, my God!
噢,天呐!
Beautiful, right?
很漂亮,是吗?
I know who she is.
我知道她是谁。
You’re kidding.
你开玩笑!
Why didn’t I think of it?
She’s perfect for you.
不,我怎么把她给忘了?
她对你再合适不过了。
How can she be? She’s married.
合适?她怎么可能再合适不过了?她结婚了。
Not happily married. You’d love her.
不,她的婚姻并不如意。你会爱上她的。
Who is she? How’d you know her?
那么告诉我,她究竟是谁?
你怎么会认识她的?
My friend’s mother’s her shrink.
I know everything about her.
我朋友的妈妈是她的心理医生,
我了解她的方方面面。
– What’s her name?
– I don’t know.
– 你开玩笑?她叫什么?
– 我不知道。
What do you mean?
你什么意思,你不知道?
What’s wrong with you? Stop teasing me.
– 你怎么回事?别再逗我了。她是谁?快告诉我!
– 我没逗你。
She’s an art historian, and
she’s here to see the Tintorettos.
她是研究艺术史的,她来这里
是为了看丁托列托的画。
Know what I’m thinking?
知道我在想什么吗?
You’ve got that look on your face.
– 瞧你一脸坏样。
– 真是天赐良机。
She jogs every morning.
You can bump into her.
她每天早晨都一个人去慢跑,
你也可以去,然后撞上她。
No thanks. She’s married.
不了,多谢!她是个结了婚的女人。
I’m telling you, not happily married.
我跟你说了,她的婚姻并不如意。
Complete mismatch. The guy is some actor.
完全不般配,男的是个什么演员。
He won’t interfere tomorrow,
he sleeps late. No problem.
总之,他明天不会打搅到你,因为他睡得很晚。
所以你不会有什么问题。
You can meet her. She’ll be alone.
I know it for a fact.
你可以遇见她,她绝对是一个人。
我完全可以肯定,绝对完美。
I’m out of shape. I can’t jog.
我体能不行了,慢跑不了。我做不了。
I haven’t touched my treadmill in weeks.
你看,有多个星期没碰我的跑步机了,
572 weeks, that’s 11 years.
572个星期,也就是说11年了。
我会喘不上气。
Stop looking at me like that. I won’t do it.
别那样瞧着我,我不会干的。
We’re going to get you some
jogging clothes. Tomorrow…
我要给你去弄套慢跑服,然后明早…
She is really something.
她真的…她真的令人难忘。
You’re going to jog.
你就去跑步。
Sorry, are you okay?
– 对不起!
– 对不起,你没事吧?
Yes, are you all right?
– 没事,你也没事吧?
– 没事。
Do you know where the Hotel Gritti is?
你知不知道“格利第旅馆”怎么走?
I think it’s that way.
呃…我想你应该往回跑。
Over there? Because I…
jogging in Venice is so…
在那儿吗?因为我…当你在
威尼斯慢跑时,仿佛一切都象……
Labyrinthine.
迷宫似的。
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yes, I’m fine. You must keep
in shape. I jog every day. You?
没事,我很好。我们得保持体形,
所以我每天慢跑。你呢?
I do.
是的,我也是。
You’re American?
– 你是美国人?
– 是的。
It’s a great country.
– 一个伟大的国家,不是吗?
– 美丽的国家。
The mountains and the prairies…
– 山川和牧场…
– 噢…对,美国。
the oceans, you know,
white foam and everything…
还有大海,你知道,
白色的浪花等等……
Are you okay?
你没事吧?你没事吧?
– Sit down.
– No, I’m okay.
– 坐下来。
– 不,我没事。
Just a chest pain radiating
down my arm, but…
我没事,只是感到胸口有点疼,
并向我的胳膊蔓延,但是……
That’s your heart.
你心脏不好。
No, it’s stress. I get it every other day.
不,我是太紧张了,每隔几天我就会紧张。
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Here you are.
芳,你在这儿呐。
I was giving him directions. You okay?
我在给他指路。你没事吧?
You wanted to do 3 miles.
快跑,你不是要跑三英里吗?快点!
You okay?
你还好吧?
– Yes, I’m fine.
– Just breathe. Breathe.
– 是的,我没事。
– 呼吸,保持呼吸。
I nearly died. Couldn’t breathe.
Then her husband showed up.
先是我几乎倒毙,我喘不上气。
接着是他丈夫出现了。
Her husband came? That’s rare.
他丈夫出现了,哈?这可很稀罕。
So is coronary thrombosis in our family.
稀罕?我们家族有冠状动脉血栓的也很稀罕。
Did you get her name?
噢,你知道她名字啦?
Von. Vonnie.
芳,芳妮。
She’s passionate about Tintoretto.
She’s writing a book about him.
听着,她狂迷丁托列托,
她正在写一本有关他的书。
She’s obviously here to visit the
Scuola Grande di San Rocco.
显然她来这儿是为了访问“圣·罗可大学院”。
I don’t know what this means.
Why all these art books?
我不明白你为什么跟我扯这些。
为什么给我这些艺术书籍?
She’ll be at the Scuola. He won’t.
They have nothing in common.
她会去那所“学院”,而他不会去。
他们没有共同语言。
You bump into her. The groundwork’s
been laid. You say…
你会再次和她相遇。
既然地基已经奠好,所以你说:
‘Didn’t we meet jogging?’
“你好,我们慢跑时见过面,是吗?”
‘The guy with the stroke.’
She’ll remember.
噢,是啊:“我就是那天突发
心脏病的家伙。”她肯定没忘掉。
Then you impress her with your
knowledge of her favourite painter.
然后,你的有关她最喜欢画家的
渊博学识,会给她留下深刻的印象。
You’re kidding.
嘿,你逗我玩哪!
My art knowledge is limited
to Kirk Douglas as Van Gogh.
我的…我的有关艺术的知识仅限于
柯克·道格拉斯扮演了文森特·梵高。
What do I know about this?
我怎么会了解这些玩意儿?
Trust me. Before we leave Venice,
your lips will be pressed to hers.
相信我吧,老爸:在我们离开威尼斯之前,
你的嘴唇会贴住她的嘴唇。
Unfortunately I left my Chapstick in New York.
好啊,可惜我把我的唇膏忘在纽约了。
What is this?
这什么意思?
‘The rapidity of his brush strokes…’
“他笔触的运速……”
‘Chiaroscuro.’
“明暗配合。”
‘Outbursts of colour.’
“色彩的喷发。”
I told Dad everything I knew about Von.
我将我所知道的有关芳的一切都告诉了老爸,
He studied his Tintoretto book.
而他加紧研究他的有关丁托列托的书。
I told him her likes, her dislikes,
her deepest feelings…
我告诉他她喜欢什么,厌恶什么,
她最深处的情感……
everything from her passion for
Bora-Bora and Mahler’s 4th…
她的一切,从她对波拉-波拉【太平洋小岛】
以及马♥勒♥第四交响曲的热爱,
to her favourite flower, the African Daisy.
到她最喜欢的花——非洲雏菊。
I mean, everything.
我是说,一切的一切。
When he went to the museum that day…
当他那天下午在“丁托列托博物馆”现身时,
he could’ve given a course on the subject.
他俨然可以就这个专题开门课了。
Hello again.
– 又见面了。
– 嗨!
Goodness!
天呐!
You lived. How are you? I was concerned.
你活着,你怎么样啊?我当时很担心。
No, no, I was fine.
I went back to the hotel and…
不,不,我很好。你知道,
我直接就回了旅馆,然后…
had the concierge oil my
pacemaker and, you know, I…
让门房♥给我的心脏起搏器上了点油,
你知道,我…我……
Incidentally, my name’s Joe Berlin.
顺便介绍一下,我叫乔·柏林。
Vonnie Sydell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!