by tuning in on her clientele.
你知道,有时放学后,我们就去
偷♥窥♥她的病人找点乐子。
I’ve been having these fantasies about…
我经常有那些幻想…
other men and…
和其他男人…呃…
it makes me feel…
你知道,这让我感觉…
bad, and…
很糟,有种…呃…
guilty.
你知道,负罪感。
I had that elevator dream…
噢,我又做了那个电梯…
again…
的梦,
and…
呃…
I’m in the elevator and…
我梦见在电梯里,
it just keeps going up and up…
它一直往上开,不停地开啊…
and up.
开。
Now you must meet Grandpa.
你也应该认识一下我爷爷,
88 years old.
他88岁了。
Found him at Grand Central.
He thought he was in the park.
在“中♥央♥车站”找到他的。
他以为自己在植物园里。
You must watch him.
你一定要盯牢他。
Last year he wandered out in a towel…
去年有一次他从浴室里裹着条毛巾就跑了出来,
and got in line in Times Square.
到“时代广场”排起了队。
We sent Frieda to get him back.
我们不得不让弗里达去把他领回来。
She’s our maid. I think she was
Hitler’s maid at Berchtesgaden.
噢,她是我们的女管家。我个人倒认为不如叫她是
希♥特♥勒♥在“贝希特斯加登别♥墅♥”的女管家。
But she’s the only one who can handle Grandpa.
但是她是唯一一个能搞定爷爷的人。
I found your arch supports…
你看,我在炖菜锅里发现了…
in the stew. How did they get there?
你的足拱撑。它们怎么会跑到那里面去的?
【~!·#¥%…—*(德语)】
Finally, there’s my dad, who
lives in Paris, but visits a lot.
最后介绍下我老爸,他住在巴黎,
但他经常来看我们。
He and my stepdad are great friends.
他和我继父是好朋友。
I think he still loves Mom, though
they’ve been divorced for years.
如果你问我,我要说他依然迷恋着我老妈,
尽管他们已经离婚好多年了。
They’re all friends, and they come
to each other with their problems.
他们之间都算朋友,如果有了什么困难,
他们都会相互交流一下。
I can’t believe it. Giselle left me.
真难以置信,吉塞尔离开了我!
Look at this face.
瞧瞧这张脸,瞧瞧这张脸!
She suddenly left me with my best friend.
她突然间就离开了我,
和我最好的朋友在一起了……
No warning?
事先没有什么预兆吗?
Nothing. The two of them…
Did you ever see anyone so…?
啥都没有!他们两个…
看看这个,你们以前有没有碰到过……
I’m so distraught, over this,
I can’t tell you.
你知道这都快让我发狂了,
我不知道该怎么说!
I’ll kill myself.
我要…你知道…我要去自杀。
I’ll go back to Paris and jump
off the Eiffel Tower. I’ll be dead.
这就是为什么…我要…我要回到巴黎去,
从埃菲尔铁塔上一跃而下,一下就死翘翘了。
If I get the Concorde, I could
be dead 3 hours earlier.
实际上要是我坐上架“协和”飞机,
我可以提前三个小时死,真是太好了。
Or, wait a minute…
或者,等一下,
with the time change…
考虑到时差因素…
I could be alive 6 hours in New York,
but dead 3 hours in Paris.
– 我可以在纽约多活六个小时,而在巴黎早死三个小时。
– 冷静,冷静点。你先坐下行吗?放松点!
I could get things done, and also be dead.
我可以料理好一切,然后再去死。
You didn’t see the signs.
She must have given you some signs.
不,等等!你没觉察出某些迹象吗?
她肯定向你露出些迹象了,乔,我是说……
You think I’m an idiot?
什么迹象?你什么意…你以为我是傻子吗?
What kind of signs? Finding his
photo in her underwear drawer?
什么…什么样的迹象,你以为她会给我?
我在她的内衣抽屉里发现他的照片?
Or saying his name as she climaxed?
还是我们做♥爱♥达到高♥潮♥时她会念叨他的名字?
– I don’t mean that.
– No, that’s what happened.
– 不,我不是这个意思。
– 别价,的确这些都发生过。
I just couldn’t put it together.
– 什么?!乔,噢,我的天呐!
– 我只是没有料到,我只是没有把这些联♥系♥起来。
I’m glad you didn’t marry her.
I told you, ‘Don’t do it.’
你知道,我真的很高兴你没有和她结婚。
还记得吗?我跟你说过“别结婚”。
I’d have been happy to.
我真的很想结婚。
I’m really glad.
Want some wine or something?
我是说我真的很高兴。
你要不要喝点什么?要不要来点儿酒?
Anything. I must have a drink.
什么都行,我是要喝点什么。
You know what’s sad?
你知道…你知道最糟的是什么吗?
I thought everything was
going well, that things were…
我以为一切都会好起来,
我以为一切都会…你知道……
You always pick the wrong women.
是啊,你总是选错女人。
– I picked you.
– We got divorced.
– 嘿,我选过你。
– 没错,我们离婚了。
You were impossible to live with.
对,那是因为没法和你共同生活。
I was impossible? I love this!
没法和我共同生活?说得真是太好了!
You couldn’t decide whether to be
a psychoanalyst or a writer.
你自己连想要做个心理医生
还是做个作家都考虑不清楚。
So I compromised. I became
a writer and a patient.
是啊,所以我折中了一下,
我成了一个看心理医生的作家。
Wail find you someone.
We know a lot of people.
你知道我们可以帮你找个女人。我们有…
我们认识不少人。我们能给他找个合适的…?
I’ve been trying since we got
divorced to find him someone.
自从我们离婚后我就一直试着
给他找个合适的女人,
Someone to match his personality.
一个和他的个性相配的人。
Honey, bring another glass!
可是我开始…亲爱的,再拿个杯子过来!
I’m wondering if the world
female population isn’t too limited.
我现在开始怀疑地球上
女性人口是否太有限了。
– Thank you!
– Well, I mean…
– 多谢了!
– 呃,我是说……
– You’ve had rotten luck.
– No, he hasn’t.
– 你的运气糟到极点,就这问题!
– 不,不是的。
He makes rotten choices.
是他的辨别力有问题,总是选错人。
But does he want to spend his
golden years with someone?
问题是,他究竟愿不愿意在他的
黄金年龄和另一个人生活在一起?
Why my golden years?
为什么说是我的黄金年龄?
You must think about those things.
是的,你应该考虑一下这些事情了。
Men age different to women. 2 more
years, lilt look like your son.
男人和女人变老的速度不同。再过两年,你会变得…
你知道…我会看上去象你的儿子,就是这样。
That was so mean!
噢,你太恶劣了!
Don’t you laugh.
– 有什么好笑的!
– 别说我的黄金年龄什么的!
– That’s not funny.
– She’s got me in a home already.
– 一点都不好笑。
– 她已经给我找了个家了。
Look, what about Madeline, after me?
那么那个马德琳怎么样?在我之后找的那个?
She was an archaeologist.
She was fabulous.
马德琳很好…马德琳是个考古学家,
她很棒…你知道…她太不可思议了。
She was a nymphomaniac.
马德琳是个性♥欲♥狂。
Okay, she had a problem with fidelity.
是的,好吧,她的忠贞度是存在些问题,
I didn’t happen to see it.
But she was brilliant.
你知道,我碰巧没看到这一点。
但是她是个出色的女人。
What about Carol?
What was her last name?
那个卡罗尔怎么样?还记得她吗?
她叫什么来着?她的姓是……
Carol was a poet and a member of Mensa.
卡罗尔是个诗人,
她是“门萨俱乐部”的成员。所以……
She was a heroin addict.
她打海♥洛♥因♥上瘾。
Yes, but I thought it was insulin!
没错,她同时又打海♥洛♥因♥上瘾了。
可是我以为那是胰岛素,我怎么会知道!
You know what the problem is?
你知道…你知道你的问题在哪儿吗?
This is the problem!
他本人就是个问题!
Listen. He’s still in love with you.
I always said this.
听着…听着,他还爱着你,
我一直是这样认为的。
Who can blame him? Of course he is.
我是说这也不能怪他。当然他还爱着你。
– Come here, my two men.
– That’s the problem.
– 过来…过来,我的两个男人。
– 这就是症结所在。
I’m pining after Giselle.
“两个男人”?我是为吉塞尔感到难过。
Wail find someone.
我们会给你找个人,我们会给你找个
相当正常的人,
I don’t know if we will.
– 我不知道我们能否找个人,
– 你真的会爱上她的。
– We will. I know.
– This is the problem.
– 我们会的,我知道。
– 问题就在这里。
What’s all the secrecy?
Why Harry Winston’s?
什么事鬼鬼祟祟的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!