这是我们谁都无法知道的事情,你知道。
We’ve managed to produce…
但是我们生养了…
a fabulous daughter.
一个出色的女儿。
She is unbelievable.
我是说,她令人称奇。
She’s got your looks, fortunately…
幸运的是,她有着你的容貌,
and my magic personality.
和我的富有魔力的个性。
She is wonderful.
– 是啊,她太奇妙了。
– 她很棒。
And you’ve been very happy
with Bob, so that’s good.
你和鲍勃在一起很幸福,
这真的很好。
He’s wonderful.
噢,他很出色。
– You couldn’t have done better.
– No.
– 我认为他很出色,你也做得再好不过了。
– 他是的。不。
There have been a few times, you’ll admit…
但有那么几次,你承认的吧,
you did call me in an emergency
and I had to come bail you out.
你在危急的情况下给我打电♥话♥,
我不得不过去替你摆脱困境。
I know.
– 有几次吧?
– 我知道,我知道。
Two major fights with Bob, and…
你和鲍勃有两次大的争吵,我记得,
one disgusting lump that turned
out to be benign…
还有次你发现长了个可恶的肿块,
尽管最后结果是完全良性的,
though you were in a panic.
但是当时你惊恐万分。
You were there for me.
我知道,你帮我挺过了难关。
And you for me.
你也帮过我,你知道。
And I appreciate it.
我很感激。
I think we’ve been better friends…
实际上我认为…我们成为朋友比成为…
than husband and wife.
夫妻要好。
Yeah, we probably have.
是啊,也许是吧。
But nobody made me laugh
the way you did.
你知道,没有人能像你那样
逗得我大笑,乔。
I love Bob with all my
heart, it isn’t that.
我爱鲍勃,全心全意,
但这不一样。
It’s just that you could always
push that button in me.
只有你总是能,你知道,
你能触动我的那根神经。
So why is that so important?
这有什么特别重要的吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道,我不知道。
Maybe we’re crazy.
也许我们很疯狂。
That girl that dumped you
today, did she make you laugh?
今天甩了你的那个女孩也很疯狂,
她会逗你发笑吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道。
I have to put that…
过去的我必须让它…
behind.
过去。
Funny how life goes.
生活真是有意思。
It’s amazing. Amazing.
很奇妙,很奇妙。
Let’s go. It’s late.
我们走吧,已经很晚了。
It’s definitely late.
绝对很晚了。
Christmas Eve, and late.
圣诞夜,深夜。
Let’s go.
我们走。
Everyone says ‘I love you…’
人人都说:“我爱你……”
the cop on the corner and the burglar too.
连拐角处的警♥察♥和窃贼也这么说。
Christmas Eve in Paris.
巴黎的圣诞之夜。
What a year!
这是怎样的一年啊!
And that sort of brings us
to the end of our story.
这也差不多把我们带到了
我们故事的结尾。
I told Skylar someone should
write it up as a movie.
我跟丝凯拉说,
有人应该把它写下来拍成电影。
She said ‘Better be a musical,
or no one will believe it.’
她说:“最好是音乐剧,
否则的话没人会相信。”
By the way…
顺便说一下,
that night I met a terrific guy.
那天晚上我遇见了个了不起的小伙子,
I mean, talk about sexy!
我的意思是,就性感而言!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!