scratching yourself all night.
也许那就是你为什么
整夜挠痒痒的原因。
Was I scratching myself?
我整夜挠痒痒了吗?
– That’s what you noticed?
– I certainly did.
– 你注意到我挠痒痒了?
– 当然,我当然注意到了。
I hated that cat.
我讨厌那些猫,我现在就告诉你,
I couldn’t stand it…
我受不了……
but now that cafe is round
the corner from my home.
但是现在,那家咖啡馆就在
我屋子不远处的拐角上。
You’re joking!
你开玩笑!
Why would I joke about
something like that?
– 我为什么要开这样的玩笑?
– 你想去吗?
You want to have a drink there?
– 你想到那儿去喝一杯吗?
– 不。
– Why not?
– Because we’re drinking here.
– 为什么不?
– 因为我们在这儿有喝的,
Why would I want to go?
– 我为什么要去那儿?
– 是的,可是……
We can take our moustaches off.
你看,我们可以摘掉我们的胡子,
没人会注意我们的……
You’re having a nostalgic…?
难道你忽然有种怀旧的……?
I’m having a thing. Sue me.
I just thought it’d be fun.
是的,我是有种感觉,你怪我好了。
我只不过认为那可能很有意思。
We can’t…
不,我们不可能溜出去……
Come on, we’ll take our
moustaches off, no problem.
得了,我们只要去掉胡子,没问题的。
– That I’d like to do.
– Me too.
– 我乐意替你刮“胡子”。
– 你也想让我替你刮?
Never thought I’d hear you
say, ‘Take my moustache off.’
我绝没料到你会说:“替我刮胡子。”
Please.
拜托!
Wail go.
别扯了,我们走吧。
I feel good. I’ve had
3 glasses of champagne.
我有点兴奋,感觉很好。
我喝了三杯香槟,感觉棒极了。
Let’s go see this place.
– 我们去看看那地方吧。
– 好吧,可是…可是…
You want to sneak out?
你真的想溜出去吗?
I do. We snuck out before, remember?
当然。这不是第一次…
我们以前也开溜过,你还记得吗?
Remember that boring party we
went to with the Wainwrights?
还记得那次我们和汉密尔顿·温赖特
一起参加的那个晚会吗,极其无聊?
Yes, I remember, because…
噢,是的,是的,我记得那次,因为…
we left through the toilet window.
因为我们先溜了出去,然后通过
洗手间的窗子离开的。
A guy was singing, ‘Climb Every Mountain.’
有个家伙在唱《翻越群山》,
我们受不了了,就溜了出去……
And you knocked over the punch
bowl, if I remember correctly.
要是我没记错的话,你还打翻了
盛着“宾治”酒的大酒杯,
Yes, but you let out the
shriek that got us caught.
是的,我打翻了大酒杯,但是你的叫声
那么刺耳,害得我们被抓住了。
Remember how we made love?
Do you remember?
噢,你还记得我们怎么做♥爱♥的吗?
你还记得我…你知道,噢,我的雪茄……
– You dropped your cigar.
– I know.
– 你的雪茄掉了。
– 我知道,给我雪茄。
I dropped the cigar and I…
我的雪茄掉了,我……
You’re so drunk.
你醉得厉害。
I remember us making love.
我记得我们做♥爱♥。
Remember the candles?
– 烛光?你还记得那些蜡烛吗?
– 是的,我记得那些蜡烛,
I remember the candles,
the hotel, but not you.
我记得那家旅馆,但是不知道
为什么,我就是记不清你了,
Unless you were the one under me.
除了记得你在我身下。
– Now you’re in character.
– I don’t know where I am.
– 现在你露出本性了。
– 我不知道身处何方,
– I’m lost.
– Come on. Let’s go.
– 我…我…我晕头了。
– 快点,我们走吧,走吧!
– Our coats are in the car.
– Forget it.
– 外面很冷,我们的外套都在车里。
– 我们的外套?别穿了。
It’s a warm night. Come on.
Pretend you’re young.
这是一个温暖的夜晚。
快点,就当自己还很年轻吧。
I could do for you.
– 我们走吧!
– 好吧,我可以为你这么做。
You’re better off without her.
没有她,对你来说更好。
How do you know?
You never met her.
你…你怎么知道?没有她更好?
你看,你都没见过她。
I know you.
可我知道你。
So what does that mean?
是吗?你这什么意思?
A good psychiatrist…
任何一个好的、
that listened to you…
倾听你的心理医生…
would think every time I’m with
a woman, you get jealous.
都会认为,每次我和一个女人
在一起时,你都会嫉妒。
Why are you laughing?
– 你笑什么?
– 嫉妒?
I just wish you’d pick someone
who’d make you happy.
乔,我只是希望你能选一个
能使你幸福的女人。
Like who?
比如说谁?
I made you happy.
我使你幸福。
– I didn’t say you didn’t.
– I made you very happy.
– 是的,我没说你没使我幸福。
– 我使你很幸福,
When we weren’t at each other’s throats.
在我们没有,你知道,相互吵架的时候。
Does this ring a bell?
This is why I took you here.
你想起什么来了没有?
这就是我为什么带你上这儿来。
Does this mean anything?
你…你没感觉到什么吗?
Is this where we…?
这里…这里是不是我们……?
This is it, yes. That’s why I
dragged you all over town.
这里就是,是的。这就是为什么
我把你大老远地拽到这里。
My God!
我的上帝!
– You remember this?
– We stayed up all night here.
– 你记得这里吗?
– 我们在这里曾经度过整个夜晚。
I know. I held you in my arms
till the light came up.
我知道。我用我的双臂揽着你,
直到天光放亮。
Remember the song?
你还记得吗?你还记得那首歌♥吗?
– I do.
– I still sing that song.
– 是的,我记得。
– 我还记得,因为我还在唱那首歌♥。
I learned it from you.
That was the first time. Remember?
我第一次是从你那儿听到的。
那是第一次,你还记得吗?
I’m through with love…
我的爱完结了,
I’ll never fall again.
再也不会堕入情网。
Said ‘adieu’ to love…
和爱说“再会”,
Don’t ever call again.
再也不会呼唤。
For I must have you…
因为我必须拥有你,
or no one.
不会再有其他人,
And so I’m through with love.
因此我的爱已经彻底完结。
I’ve locked my heart.
我紧锁心扉,
I’ll keep my feelings there.
把我的感情深埋在那儿。
I have stocked my heart…
贮藏于我心中的,
with icy frigidaire.
只有冰冷彻骨的空气。
And I mean to care for no one…
我不想再在乎任何人,
because I’m through with love.
因为我的爱已经彻底完结。
Why did you lead me to think…
为什么你使我相信…
you could care?
你会在乎我?
You didn’t need me…
你不需要我,
for you had your share…
因为你有你圈内的…
of friends around you…
朋友围绕着你,
to hound you and swear…
他们追逐着你,发誓…
with deep emotion…
以很深的情感…
devotion to you.
热爱你。
Goodbye to spring…
再见,春天,
and all it meant to me.
以及它所意味的一切。
It can never bring…
物是人非,
the things that used to be.
时光不会倒转。
For I must have you…
因为我必须拥有你,
or no one.
不会再有其他人,
And so I’m through with love.
因此我的爱已经彻底完结。
I wonder what would’ve happened
if we’d stayed together.
你知道,多年以来,我一直在想
如果我们还在一起的话,情况会怎样。
That’s something we’ll never know.