No. At least, I’m not sure.
不,爸,我不爱他。至少我不能肯定。
And I can’t cheat on him while I decide.
我不能欺骗他,因为我决定……
Cheat? He’s going to be your husband!
– 欺骗他?霍尔登马上是你丈夫了!
– 不,爸爸!
In November. I’ll show you
the receipts from the caterers.
就在十一月。我给你看看,
这些都是承办婚宴的收据。
Calm your denial mechanism.
鲍勃,收敛一下你的否定装置。
Holden is wonderful, but
someone else came into my life.
我不是说霍尔登有什么不好,
只是有另外的人闯入了我的生活,
I must see where it goes.
It’d be unfair to Holden if not.
我想看看结果究竟会怎样。如果我
不这样试一下,对霍尔登也不公平。
Now we’ve bought the wedding dress…
好吧,行。既然我们已经给你
买♥♥好了优美的婚礼服,
tell us who this new Prince Charming is.
你能不能告诉我这个
突然冒出来的“魅力王子”是谁?
You don’t know him. Well,
you do, but not like I do.
嗯…你不认识他。好吧,你也认识,
只是没有像我那么了解。
I’m sick.
我很难受。
My oesophagus is in spasms.
– 噢,亲爱的,你怎么了?
– 我很难受,我的食管开始痉挛了。
Go have a drink of water.
去喝一点水吧。
Look what you’re doing to your father.
瞧瞧你对你父亲做了什么!
Who has come between you and Holden?
好吧,那个挡在你和霍尔登之间的是谁?
Well, he’s bright and charming.
– 嗯…他很聪明,很迷人,
– 很好。
Rough on the outside, but that can change.
外表有点粗犷,但那可以改变。
Who is it? Will you tell us,
or is this like a game show?
他是谁?你到底想不想告诉我们,
还是你只是想吊我们胃口?
You remember Charles Ferry?
你们还记得查尔斯·费里吗?
Pardon me?
– 你说谁?
– 查尔斯·费里。
For a minute I thought she said Charles Ferry.
噢,天呐,我刚才好像听到她说查尔斯·费里。
Now my oesophagus is starting to move.
现在我的食管开始动起来了。
The escaped convict?
– 查尔斯·费里?那个逃犯?
– 亲爱的!丝凯拉!
Ex-convict. He has a college degree.
前罪犯。他有大学学位。
This is a psychotic episode.
不…不,丝凯拉,我这么跟你说吧,
你现在精神不太正常。
You need shock treatment, or
industrial-strength Prozac.
你需要帮助,你需要休克治疗,
或用强力的精神病治疗药物。
Mom, you understand.
妈妈,你知道吗?
He’s incredibly animalistic.
他身上有一种不可思议的动物性。
So we turn him over to the zoo.
好啊,那我们把他交到动物园去。
And yet, he’s a child.
另一方面,他又象个孩子。
Okay, we’ll make it the children’s zoo.
好啊,为什么不呢?
我们把它变成孩子们的动物园好了。
He’s a criminal!
他是个罪犯!
I’m shocked. You’ve been
singing his praises for months.
妈,我深感震惊!
是你这几个月来一直为他大唱赞歌♥。
As a social symbol, not as
a person to be with my child…
是的,没错。但那只是作为一个社会象征,
而非一个真实的人和我的孩子……
How are you going to go out with this man?
你怎么可能和这样的男人在一起?
You can’t get behind him.
He won’t let you.
你甚至不能…不能在他身后。
他不会让你在他身后。
You scratch his back, he’ll knife you.
你想替他抓背,他会手刃了你。
Under all that veneer is a
very soulful young attorney.
透过他的外表,你可以看到一位
充满热情的年轻的律师。
I was hoping you’d find a
place for him in your firm.
说实话,我指望你能在
你的律师行里给他找个位置。
Sure, as treasurer. With Holden.
当然,我让他管财务,
和霍尔登共用一个房♥间。
Speaking as a woman, Holden
can be very animal, too.
丝凯拉,作为女人,我想说
霍尔登也可以表现出很强的动物性。
Yes, Mom, but it’s of the gerbil family.
– 是的,妈妈,但那是沙鼠家族。
– 噢,看你说的。到外面去玩!到外面去玩!
As your father, I forbid you
to see this man Charles Ferry!
作为你父亲,我禁止你再去见
这个叫查尔斯·费里的男人!
You will marry Holden!
你必须按计划和霍尔登完婚!
As head of this house,
I command it! I decree it!
作为这个家庭的首脑,
我命令这样!我发布命令!
Thou shalt wed thy intended!
“汝必如期行婚!”
Okay, let’s get a drink.
– 好的,过来吧,我们去喝点东西。
– 就这样!
You sound tiresomely Biblical.
你听上去像是在颁发令人厌烦的伪圣旨。
‘Tiresomely BiblicaI’? is this
Noel Coward with hockey?
“令人厌烦的伪圣旨”?你什么意思?在说
诺埃尔·科沃德【英国演员、剧作家】玩曲棍球?
– I won’t let her waste her life.
– She’s a grown woman.
– 我绝不允许她把生命浪费在一个歹徒身上。
– 她已经是个成年人了。
You!
– 是你!
– 什么?
You got him out of jail!
你…你把他弄出监狱的!
This is my fault now?
噢,现在变成了我的不是了?
Honey, what’s wrong?
亲爱的,你怎么啦?出什么事了?
Jeffrey Vandermost asked Lane out, not me.
杰弗里·凡德摩斯特
约了莲恩出去,而不是我。
My God! How will I face
Arnold and Lynn Spence?
噢,我的上帝!我怎么面对
阿诺德和林恩·思朋斯?
Is that all you’re thinking about?
你想的就只有这个吗?
We bought a racehorse together.
He’ll want to cut it in half!
我们合伙买♥♥了一匹赛马,
他会把它一劈两半的!
We both liked him, and today…
我们俩都喜欢他,今天…
he asked if we could talk
alone so I got all excited.
他问我能不能和我单独谈谈,
于是我兴奋死了。
Then he asked me if I thought
Lane would go out with him…
然后他征求我的意见,问莲恩
会不会和他一起去康涅狄格…
to a dance in Connecticut.
参加一个舞会。
He has a mad crush on her.
他迷上她了,不能自拔。
These things happen.
噢,有的时候事情就是这样的。
Feelings are feeling and sometimes…
我是说,你知道,感情就是感情,有时……
I’m through with love.
我的爱完结了,
I’ll never fall again.
再也不会堕入情网。
What are you saying? You’re 14!
You’ll fall again.
你在说什么啊?你才十四岁!
你当然会再次堕入情网。
Look, guys, I’m sorry.
听着,各位,我真难过。
I thought you’d be happy for me.
I hope in time you understand.
我以为你们会为我高兴。
我希望你们能尽快理解我。
I’m through with love.
I’ll never fall again.
我的爱完结了,
再也不会堕入情网。
What are you singing about?
You’re not in love with Holden!
你唱个什么劲?
你又没爱上霍尔登!不是吗?
I’m through with love.
我的爱完结了,
I’ll never fall again.
再也不会堕入情网。
said ‘adieu’ to love…
和爱说“再会”,
Don’t ever call again.
再也不会呼唤。
Incidentally, while Skylar was
breaking up with Holden…
顺便提一下,在丝凯拉和
霍尔登分手的同时,
I broke up with Ken, the one
I met at the airport.
我也和肯分手了,还记得吗?
我在机场碰到的那位。
Because I met this rap singer.
因为我遇见了这位说唱歌♥手。
This guy is just so talented
and sexy and…
我想说这家伙那么才华横溢,
那么性感,那么……
he just says it all.
你知道,他全靠说。
I’m through with love and through
with all you motherfuckers.
听着,我受够了爱,受够了
他妈的你们这帮混♥蛋♥。
Feeling mad shitty?
Burn down the city!
感觉糟糕透顶?
把城市烧为平地!
Take it over for the brothers.
弟兄们起来攻占它。
Burn it up! Come on! Blow it up!
烧掉它!加油!炸掉它!揶!
Your eyes of blue…
你的眼睛是蓝色的,
your kisses too.
你的吻是忧郁的,
I never knew what they could do.
我不知道它们会怎样影响我。
I can’t believe…
我不敢相信…
that you’re in love with me.
你会爱上我。
I love the country. The air smells so fresh.
我喜欢乡间,空气闻起来真新鲜。
Charles…
查尔斯…
where did you get the money
for everything, and the car?
你哪来的钱买♥♥这些东西的,这辆车?
You know. Loans.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!