Yes, the terrace. Big, wide-open spaces.
– 我们到屋顶阳台上去吧。有大的、开阔的空间。
– 对,好主意,可以看风景。
You sure this guy is rehabilitated?
你肯定这家伙已经改邪归正了吗?
He was in prison, not a finishing school.
亲爱的,他从监狱里出来,
而不是…女子家政学校。
You know my sentiments,
but very happy birthday.
你知道我会怎么想,
但是还是要祝你生日快乐。
A birthday song for Steffi.
献给斯蒂菲的生日快乐歌♥。
Looking at you while troubles are fleeing…
望着你我就无忧无虑,
I’m admiring the view…
我羡慕的美景…
‘Cause it’s you that I’m seeing.
就是望着你。
And the sweet honeydew of well-being…
幸福而甜美的甘露…
settles on me.
降临于我。
What is this light that shines when you enter…
你的出现,带来怎样的光芒?
Iike a star in the night?
仿佛夜空星光闪亮。
And what’s to prevent her
from destroying my sight…
没有人能破坏我的美景,
if you centre it all on me?
因为你已经成为我一切的中心。
Looking at you, I’m filled with the essence of…
望着你,我从心底里洋溢着…
the quintessence of joy.
快乐的精髓。
Looking at you, I hear poets tellin’ of…
望着你,我听见了赞美美丽的…
Lovely Helen of Troy.
特洛伊城海伦的诗歌♥。
Darling, life seemed so grey…
亲爱的,以往的日子暗淡无光,
I’ve wanted to end it.
我总想了结。
Till that marvellous day…
直到那奇妙的一天,你的出现…
you started to mend it.
改变了这一切。
And if you’ll only stay…
如果你能留下来,
then i’ll spend it with you.
我会一直凝望你。
Sweetie.
太甜蜜了!
I’m gonna get some drinks. Want anything?
我去拿点喝的来。你要什么吗?
No thanks, but can you get
Steffi’s present from the car?
不,谢谢。但你去拿之前,能不能出去
取一下我给斯蒂菲的礼物,我忘在车里了?
Here.
– 噢,当然。
– 霍尔登,钥匙。
Enjoying the view?
你喜欢这风景吗?
I like any view after years
in that stinking rat hole.
我喜欢任何风景,在我年复一年地
呆在那个臭气熏天的耗子洞里之后。
Very vividly put. Sweetly honest.
噢,比方得太生动了,说真话。
You know what solitary’s like?
你知道单独囚禁是什么感觉吗?
No, I can’t say I do.
不,我想我不知道。
I went to NYU.
I didn’t live in the dorm.
我上过纽约大学,很好的学校,
但我没在宿舍里住过……
Been a long time since I smelled perfume.
我很久没有闻到香水味了。
Do I have too much on?
噢,我是不是洒得太多了?
You smell like what I think
heaven would smell like.
你的香味对我来说就像是
我闻到了天堂的味道。
Well, thank you. Very nice.
噢,谢谢,不错。
When you shook my hand…
你刚才和我握手时,
I thought my heart would stop.
我想我的心脏都快停止跳动了。
Oh, that’s sweet.
噢,你真会说话。
But remember, you’ve been
deprived of female contact.
你看,你已经很长时间没接触过女人了。
I used to lie in my cell and
dream of someone like you.
我常常躺在我的房♥间里,
梦想着像你一样的女孩。
I took a Criminology course
at college. Very insightful.
噢,在大学时我上过
“犯罪学”这门课,很长见识……
You got very sensual lips.
你的嘴唇很性感。
It’s a part of me I rarely think of.
噢…呃…这个部位我没怎么想过。
Can I smell your hair?
我能闻一下你的头发吗?
Smell my hair? Okay.
你想闻我的头发?好吧。
You know what? it’ll be gone soon.
I’m thinking of cutting it.
你知道吗?它可能马上就要没了,
我在想把它剪掉。
Holden might like that.
我想霍尔登可能喜欢短发。
If you were my girl…
你知道你要是我的女孩,我会怎么做吗?
It’s a little chilly outside.
嗯…外面有点凉,也许我应该进去了……
I’d make love to you
in every room in the house.
你要是我的女孩,我就在房♥内的
每一间屋子里和你做♥爱♥,
On every bed.
在每一张床上,
On every rug.
在每一块地毯上,
On every tabletop.
在每一个桌面上和你做♥爱♥。
We also have some lovely
Early-American chandeliers.
我们还有些可爱的
从“古董美国”买♥♥的枝形吊灯。
Let’s go for a drive.
我们出去兜兜风吧。
I don’t think it’s such a good idea.
呃…不,我不认为这是个好主意。
I haven’t seen the ocean or been
to Harlem or Chinatown in years.
我有好多年没见到大海了,
或去哈莱姆和唐人街了。
No, it’s out of the question.
噢…不,不可能的。
Okay, but you can’t blame me for trying.
好吧,但你不能责怪我想尝试一下吧。
No, I think we should go inside before…
没有。我想我们应该回到里面去了,在……
Before what?
在什么?
Before you break your parole.
在你违反你的假释条例之前。
If I took you in my arms and kissed
you, would you dime on me?
如果现在我就抱住你并亲吻你,
你会卖♥♥了我吗?
Dime?
卖♥♥了?
Turn me in.
告发我。
Let’s not find out.
噢,你最好别试。
How was it?
怎么样?
Very interesting.
很有意思。
I’ve never been kissed by a sociopath before.
我以前从没被一个社会渣滓亲吻过。
I kissed you the best I could.
The only practice I had in 10 years…
我尽我所能吻的你,考虑到这十年里
我唯一能做的练习就是和…
is with Vincent ‘The Thumb’ Adatto.
文森特·“大拇哥”·阿达托亲吻。
Vincent ‘The Thumb’ doesn’t
know what he’s missing.
天呐,文森特·“大拇哥”
这下要怀念你了。
Can I see you again?
我可以再见你吗?
You know I’m getting married.
你知道我快结婚了。
I could show the world how to smile.
我能够向世界展示如何微笑;
I could be glad…
我能够一直…
all of the while.
兴高采烈;
I could change the grey skies to blue.
我能够使阴郁的天空变蓝;
If i had you.
如果我拥有你。
I could leave the old days behind…
我能够将往日岁月抛在脑后,
Leave all my pals, i’d never mind.
离开我的伙伴,我不会介意;
I could start my life all anew.
我能够重启我的人生;
If i had you..
如果我拥有你。
I could climb the snow-capped mountains…
我能够攀上雪山的峰顶,
sail the mighty ocean wide.
在狂暴无垠的海洋中航行;
I could cross the burning desert.
我能够横贯燃烧的沙漠;
If i had you by my side.
如果有你和我相伴。
I could be a king, uncrowned…
我能够成为无冕的国王,
Humble, poor, rich, renowned.
无论卑微还是著名,贫穷还是富有;
There is nothing I couldn’t do.
我无所不能;
If i had you.
如果我拥有你。
He’s en route to New York now,
and he’s wonderful.
他现在正在往纽约来的路上,
他太奇妙了。
It’s been like…
好像是经过…
a chance meeting after all these
years with a true soul mate.
这许多年之后,因缘际会忽然就
遇上了这么个真正的知心伴侣。
He senses my every need.
Like he knows what I’m thinking.
你知道,他能够感知我所有的需要,
像是知道我在想什么。
It’s your fantasy come true.
你的幻想成真了。
It is. I still can’t believe it.
是…是的,我…我仍然不敢相信。
You know, it’s not that he’s tall…
你知道,不是因为他的个子…
or handsome, but he’s…
或他的容貌,而是他的…
He’s magical.
他有种魔力。
And he feels me in a way no
man ever has done before.
他爱抚我的方式也很奇特,
以前从没有其他男人这样摸过我。
He’s romantic and sexy and…
他浪漫而又性感……
I had this dream…
我做过这样一个梦,
that I was in bed with him…
我和他在床上,
and he was kissing my earlobes…
他亲吻我的耳垂,
and then he started stroking my shoulder blades.
然后他开始抚摸我的肩胛。
And I nearly had an orgasm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!