乐队里也有女孩
There’s some girls in the orchestra.
-我注意到了 -是吗 你注意到了?
– I noticed. – Oh, yeah? You noticed?
-我看中了两三个 -两三个? 是吗
– I got my eye on a couple of them. – Couple, yeah?
你照顾…你照顾好自己 罗伯特
Well, you look…you look after yourself, Robert.
我正在让我们全家聚在一起
I’m getting the whole family together.
艾米会打电♥话♥给你的
Amy’s gonna call you.
如果没有 如果她忘了 你就打给她
But if not, if she forgets, you call her
你们之间要保持联♥系♥
and you stay in touch with each other.
我会的 我会的
I will. I will.
-你快乐吗 -快乐? 是的
– And you’re happy? – Happy, yeah.
又大又吵的鼓打了一天是有报酬的
I get paid to bang a big loud drum all day.
我当然快乐
Of course I’m happy.
好吧 我…
Okay, I’m…
很抱歉我们不能一起共度些日子
Hey, I’m sorry that we couldn’t spend more time together.
也许我错了
Maybe I’m wrong
同情般地切断
amputate sympathy
舌头的力量
strength of my tongue
它承载着自♥由♥
It’s taken that liberty
我不知道 他…
I don’t know. He’s…
现在我正看着他 他在买♥♥票
I’m watching him right now. He’s buying his ticket.
他明天早上10点到达维加斯 知道了吗
He arrives in Vegas at 10:00 tomorrow morning, okay?
知道了 我会在那儿
Okay. I’ll be there.
不 不 不 他不想你去见他
No, no, no. He doesn’t want you to meet him.
他想给你个惊喜
He wants it to be a surprise, okay?
我当然要去见他
Of course I’m gonna meet him.
如果我想见他 我就去见他
If I want to meet him, I’ll meet him.
萝西 他不想…
Rosie, he doesn’t…
好吧 但他不喜欢那样
Okay. But, you know, he’s not gonna like it.
你怎么样 你好吗
How are you? Are you okay?
是的 我想还不错吧…
Yeah, I am, I guess…
我想花些时间跟他在一起
You know, I wanted to spend some time with him.
我今晚和明天都有空 但我不能
I’m free tonight and tomorrow, but I just can’t.
我做不到 我做不到
I can’t do it. I can’t do it.
我不知道跟他说些什么
I don’t know what to say to him.
我了解 上帝 我了解
I know. God, I know.
-萝西 -什么
– Rosie. – What?
他在问大卫的事
He’s asking about David.
好吧 我什么都不会说
Okay, I won’t say anything.
不 我是说 没什么好说的
No, I mean, there’s nothing to say.
我们能说什么 我们什么都不知道
What are we gonna say? We don’t know anything.
扮演魔鬼代言人
Play Devil’s Advocate
我从来都不害怕
Never I fear
之后会付出代价
Pay for it afterwards
我感觉怎么样
How do I feel?
像一个荣耀的流亡者
A glorified refugee
没有人说再见
Nobody ever says goodbye
但我不介意
But I don’t mind
只要回家
Just come home
你要去哪儿
Where you heading?
-你要去哪儿 -拉斯维加斯
– Where you heading? – Las Vegas.
今晚从这儿去不了 让我看看你的票
Not from here you ain’t, not tonight. Let me see your ticket.
-你的表现在是几点 -10:55
– What time you got? – 10:55.
售票处说有辆巴士要去拉斯维加斯
The ticket office said that there was a bus going to Las Vegas,
在3号♥检票口 11点
Gate 3, 11 o’clock.
现在我们确定的是
Well, now, all we know for sure
你的手表对你不诚实啊
is that your watch ain’t being completely honest with you.
11点的时候是有辆巴士
There was a bus at 11
但现在已经快到12点了
but now it’s nearly 12:00.
-12点 -你刚从哪儿来
– 12:00? – Where you just come from?
纽约 芝加哥 丹佛
New York, Chicago, Denver.
看来你的表
Seems like you put your watch
调慢了几次 我的朋友
back one too many times, my friend.
你是不可能追上
There ain’t no way you gonna catch
那辆一个小时前出发的巴士了
a bus that left here an hour ago.
-没有其他的车了吗 -没有了
– There’s no other bus? – There’s no other bus.
今晚没有了
Not this time of night.
离这儿一百码的路上有辆卡车
There’s a truck stop 100 yards up the road.
如果你幸运的话 也许可以搭个便车
If you’re lucky, you might pick up a lift
赶上夜班火车
and catch the night train.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我想知道 为什么
I’m wondering, why is this guy
你想见你所有的家人
trying to see his whole family,
在一次旅途里 跑遍全国各地
all over the country, all in the same trip?
我不是快要死了 如果你是这样想的话
Well, I’m not dying, if that’s what you’re thinking.
我没有任何想法
Hey, I’m not thinking anything.
我只是去看望孩子们 并给他们惊喜
I’m just trying to visit the kids and surprise them.
过去他们的妈妈一直关注着他们
Their mother’s always kept an eye on them,
现在轮到我了 所以…
And now it’s up to me, so…
你妻子过世了?
You lost your wife?
大概是8个月前
About eight months ago.
我失去了丈夫 就在一年以前
I lost my husband. Just over a year now.
他死于酗酒 但这是我的错 我太蠢
I lost him to drink, but it was my fault. I was stupid.
忽略掉所有这些感叹 你知道怎样做吗
Ignored all the signs, you know how you do?
我在这辆车里听了一天的收音机
I listen to that radio all day in this cab.
感受着这个世界上正经历着的事
We got ourselves an epidemic going on out there.
人们总是吃很多 喝很多
You know, people eating too much, drinking too much,
基本上是在自杀
killing themselves, basically.
一直以来都在找借口
Making up excuses all along the way.
因为勇敢面对现实总是那么艰难
Because facing up to the truth ain’t always easy.
-不 -人们喜欢简单的事情
– No. – Man, people like things easy.
-他们习惯那样做 -是的
– That’s what they’re used to. – Yeah.
没人愿意受伤
No one likes to get hurt.
是的 没人愿意受伤
No. Nobody likes to get hurt.
我会在里诺停车
I stop off in Reno.
有一列晚间的火车从那里开出
There’s a night train from there,
能让你在早晨到达维加斯
gets you into Vegas in the morning.
另外 在我停车那里
Otherwise, there’s a cheap little motel
还有个便宜的汽车旅馆
where I shut down
如果你不想在晚上坐车
If you don’t wanna travel through the night.
不要笑话我 我可没有暗示什么
Don’t get all shy on me. That wasn’t a proposition.
-不 我… -是的 我睡在卡车里
– No, I… – Yeah, I sleep in the truck, all right?
照顾好自己 弗兰克
Take care, Frank.
很感谢你 谢谢
I appreciate it. Thank you.
-你还好吗 -别碰我
– Are you all right? – Don’t touch me.
-我不会碰任何人 只是… -别碰我
– I’m not touching anybody. I’m just… – Don’t touch me.
你还好吗 你父母知道你在哪里吗
You okay? Do your parents know where you are?
如果我给你钱 你会吃些东西吗
If I give you some money, will you eat something?
是的 我很清醒 老兄
Yeah, I’m clean, man.
-你需要钱吗 -我会用钱
– Do you need some money? – I could use some money.
我的意思是 每个人都会用钱 对吗
I mean, everyone can use some money, right?
是的 给你 给你
Okay. Here you go. Here.
你还好吗
You’re okay?
-为什么这么问 -你应该说谢谢
– Yeah. What’s with the questions? – Well, you could say thank you.
-应该什么 -应该说谢谢
– Could what? – You could say thank you.
我给你钱 你该说谢谢
I gave you some money. You could say thank you.
你说得对
Hey, you’re right.
抱歉 你说得对 我忘了要有礼貌
I’m sorry, man, you’re right. Yeah. I forgot my manners.
你有好几张百元大钞
You got a couple of hundred dollars in there
这就是我的感谢
and this is my thanks.
要这个吗
Need that?
请不要这样 只是…我需要…
Please don’t do anything. Just…I need…
那是我的药 不要 不要
That’s my medication. No. No.
天哪 不
Oh, God, no.
我现在不在家
I’m not here at the moment,
弗兰克可能在花♥园♥里
and Frank is probably in the garden.
留下口讯 我稍后打给你
Leave a message, and I’ll call you back.
大卫?
David?
大卫?
David?
几个孩子当中 我最担心的就是你
Of all my children, you’re the one that I worry about the most.
我会努力的 爸爸
I’m trying, Dad.