-他可以自己拿 -杰克
– He can get it himself. – Jack.
-对不起 爸爸 -没关系
– I’m sorry, Dad. – That’s okay.
那么 你有什么打算
So, what are your plans?
我想我要在这儿待上一两天
Well, I thought that I would stay a day or two or so,
然后动身去见罗伯特
and then head on out to see Robert.
在他巡演时给他个惊喜
Surprise him on his tour.
那是很好 只是…
That would have been so great. It’s just…
这个星期时间很紧
This week’s really difficult.
我感觉太糟了
I feel awful.
我公♥司♥有一个广♥告♥方案要查看
I got this huge pitch to oversee at the agency,
而且明天杰夫就乘飞机出差
and Jeff’s flying out on business tomorrow.
我们应该安排另一个时间的
We should arrange it properly, another time.
好吧 也许我可以跟杰克在一起
Well, maybe I can just spend time with Jack?
是啊 那也很好
Yeah, that would have been great, too,
但是他明天要上学
but he starts school again tomorrow,
接着他得参加3天的野外教学
and then he’s off on a field trip for three days.
-野外教学? 你要去哪儿 -我也不知道
– A field trip? Where are you going? – I don’t know.
谁也不告诉我
Nobody tells me anything anymore.
好吧 你知道 瞧
Well, you know, look,
我出现得太突然了 事情才会这样
that’s what happens when you show up unexpectedly.
我明白 你们很忙 没关系 你看…
I understand. You’re busy. That’s fine. Look…
天啊 我感觉太糟糕了
Oh, God, I feel awful.
除了这周什么时间都可以
Any other time but this week.
听着 我过得很愉快 我看过了房♥子
Listen, I’ve had a good time. I’ve seen the house.
我见到了杰夫和你
I’ve seen Jeff and you,
然后我又被这个小东西在高尔夫球场上打败了
and I let this guy beat me at golf, so
总的说来 这是趟愉快的旅行
all in all it’s been a pretty good trip.
-我真的很抱歉 爸爸 真的 -不
– I’m really sorry, Dad. Really. – No.
我今晚给罗伯特打电♥话♥
I’m gonna call Robert tonight and
问问他在哪里
find out where he’s gonna be at.
我只是…他真的很忙
I just…he’s really busy.
他正在巡演 我不知道
He’s on tour, and I just don’t know
他是否有时间 什么
if it’s gonna be possible. What?
不 别给他打电♥话♥ 因为我要给他个惊喜
No, don’t call him, because I wanna surprise him.
-好的 -你保证?
– Okay. – Promise?
是的 我保证 当然
Yeah, promise. Absolutely. Yeah.
我明天送爸爸上火车
I’m putting Dad on the train tomorrow.
他明早就能到丹佛与你见面了
He’ll be with you in Denver the next morning.
什么 不 我在排练 我没时间见他
What? No, I’m rehearsing. I haven’t got time to meet him.
他不能待在这里
Well, he can’t stay here!
我要坐飞机去墨西哥
I need to get on a flight to Mexico
看看大卫到底怎么了
to see what’s going on with David.
他还好吗 你跟他谈过了吗
Is he okay? Have you spoken to him?
没有 但是今天我给警♥察♥局打了电♥话♥
No, but I got through to the police today.
毫无疑问 他们说罪名是涉毒犯罪
No surprise. They said the arrest was drug related,
但是他们不肯在电♥话♥里跟我详细说
but they won’t give me any more details over the phone.
所以我明天得飞过去
So I’m gonna try and get on a flight tomorrow.
艾米 听着 爸爸到这儿后我不知道
Amy, listen, I don’t know if I can lie to Dad
会不会在大卫的事上撒谎
about David when he gets here.
就编个理由 然后把他送到萝西那里
Well, just make up an excuse to get him to Rosie’s.
就说你要飞往欧洲去演出
Say you’re flying off to Europe for a concert or something.
这太明显了 我不能这么做
That’s too obvious. I’m not gonna do that.
-那你就自己想办法啊 -你还好吧
– While think of something yourself. – Are you okay?
杰夫 快点
Jeff, come on!
杰夫 快点 爸爸等着照相呢
Jeff, come on. Dad’s waiting to take a photo!
刚出门 我到了再看
Just get it out, and I’ll look at it when I get there.
我先给你们俩照一张
I’ll take one of you two first.
-好的 -好了 看这儿
– Okay. – All right. Here?
往这边来点
Little over this way.
好的 往…
Okay. Little…
一起 大家一起 一起
Together. Everybody together. Together.
那个在哪儿…
Where’s the…
最上面那个银色的按钮
It’s the silver button on top.
-天啊 像拍电影 非常棒 -笑一笑
– Oh, my God. This is film. This is great. – Smile.
注意你的手指 你的手指挡住镜头了
Watch your finger. Your finger’s on the edge.
知道了 好的
Yep. Okay!
给我个甜蜜的笑容 好了
Give me a beautiful…all right.
你说过杰克是班里第一名
You said Jack was at the top of his class,
但是他说他学习不咋地
but he says he’s not doing that well.
他是班里第一名
He was at the top of his class.
他现在很努力 就这样
He’s struggling at the moment, that’s all.
我告诉你好消息 与你分担不快
I tell you the good news and spare you the bad.
这不正是妈妈在我们还是孩子时候做的吗
Isn’t that what Mom used to do for you when we were kids?
这跟你妈妈怎么做没关系
It doesn’t matter what your mother did.
从现在起 除了报喜也要报忧
Tell me the bad news as well as the good news from now on.
-你明白了吗 -好吧
– Do you understand? – Fine.
你在家时还好吧
You doing okay at home?
-你在家时还好吧 -很好
– You doing okay at home? – Fine.
-真的? -是的
– You sure? – Yeah.
真的吗
Are you sure?
我从没意识到房♥子周围有这么多活要干
I didn’t realize there was so much to do around the house.
妈妈要是听到你这么说一定很高兴
Mom would have loved to hear you say that.
是啊
Yeah.
昨晚吃饭时 辣酱那件事是怎么回事
What was all that at dinner last night with the chill sauce?
杰夫总是不让杰克
Jeff just doesn’t let Jack get his
做自己想做的 就这样而已
own way all the time, that’s all.
他们总是吵架
They always fight.
我查过列车表 几个小时后有趟车
I checked the train times. There’s one in a few hours.
我得先去趟办公室
I just gotta drop by the office first.
-广♥告♥吗 -对 广♥告♥公♥司♥
– Advertising? – Advertising agency, yeah.
-是你的公♥司♥吗 -有我的份
– Your agency? – Part mine.
艾米 等等 等等
Amy. Wait, wait, wait.
往左点 往左 往左
To your left a little. To your left, to your left.
-好的 -再来一张 没关系
– Okay. – One more. It’s okay.
请等一下
Just hold on.
-再往左一点 左边 左边 -对不起
– A little to your left. Left, left, left. – I’m so sorry.
就这样
That’s it.
-拍好了 是的 -拍好了?
– I got it. Yeah. – You got it?
是啊 不 那是条鱼 看起来很漂亮
Yeah, no, that’s a fish. It looks great.
看起来很好看
It looks good.
我认为这样很好
I think it works perfectly…
那么跟我说说针对人群
So remind me of the market.
有房♥子的人 从蓝领阶级到中产阶级
Yep. It’s home owners, blue collar to middle class.
-像我爸爸 -我想是的
– Like my Dad. – Um, I guess, yeah. Sure.
就像你的爸爸 当然
Just like your Dad. Sure.
那么给他看看 看他怎么想
So, pitch it to him. Let’s see what he thinks.
爸爸 过来一下
Hey, Dad. Come over here.
-现在吗 好啊 -是的
– Right now? Sure. – Yeah.
我是汤姆
Hey. Tom.
汤姆? 你好 我是弗兰克
Tom? Hi, Tom. Frank.
弗兰克 我叫史蒂夫
Frank, I’m Steph.
史蒂夫?
Steph?
你好 “爸爸” 因为…
Hi, Dad. “Dad” ’cause of…
你好 弗兰克
Hi. Frank.
我们有一个电视广♥告♥
We got a TV commercial.
我们要给你放一下 好吗
They’re gonna pitch it to you. Okay?
坐下吧
Sit down.
-坐在这儿? -是的
– Sit here? – Yeah.
-你的椅子? -是的
– In your chair? – Yeah.
-现在你说了算 -椅子不错
– Now you’re in charge. – Nice chair.
好了 这是一款电视广♥告♥
Okay, so it’s an ad for TV,
是为财政组织…
for a financial organization…
-别说这个 直接给他看 -对不起
– Yeah, don’t tell him. Just pitch it. – I’m so sorry.
好的 一个人在湖边
Okay. So there’s a guy by the lake,
然后他正像这样钓鱼
and he is fishing just like this.
松树森林 盖满积雪的山峰
Pine forests. Snow-covered mountains.
他穿着一件絮棉的夹克 因为
And he’s wearing a qulited jacket ’cause,
天气有点冷
you know…it’s, like, really cold.
天气冷了你会怎么做 穿上一件絮棉的夹克
What do you do when it gets cold? Put a quilted jacket on.
-他感觉寒风刺骨 -雪层很深
– He’s a little nippy. – A couple layers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!