他有了别的女人 这也就是杰克恨他的原因
There’s another woman. That’s why jack hates him.
那天在车站
When that man Tom came over to me
那个叫汤姆的男人过来跟我握手
at the station and shook my hand,
他是想给我留下好感 不是吗
he wanted to make an impression, didn’t he?
他还没来你就拉了把椅子出来
You pulled a chair up before he came
因为你知道他要来
over ’cause you were expecting him.
汤姆在车站等着
Tom was waiting at the station.
我想让你见见他
I wanted to know that you’d met him.
我不想错过这个机会
I didn’t want to miss the opportunity.
以防我一病不起 永远无法和他相见?
In case I get sick and we never get the chance to meet?
罗伯特
Robert.
我想我们该进去了 好像已经落雨滴了
I think we should go in. I think I felt some rain.
满城都贴着音乐会的海报
There were posters all over the city.
你才不是要去欧洲
You weren’t going to Europe.
甚至你那晚根本没有演出
You weren’t even performing that night.
我们本可以一起多待些时间
We could have spent time together.
可你对我说了谎 你不想和我在一起
But you lied to me. You didn’t wanna be with me.
不 爸爸 实际上
No, the truth is, Dad, there are lots
有很多事我们没告诉你
of things that we don’t tell you,
但是这也不代表我们想伤害你
But that doesn’t mean that we want to hurt you.
妈妈也不是每件事都跟你说
Mom didn’t always tell you everything and you know that.
不要为这个怪你妈妈 擦干净你的嘴
Don’t blame your mother for this, and wipe your mouth.
萝西 这个孩子是你的 对吗
Rosie, the baby is yours, isn’t it?
我正打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
-继续说 把剩下的告诉他 -罗伯特 闭嘴
– Go on. Tell him the rest. – Robert, shut up.
-说吧 我来告诉他 -闭嘴
– Go on. I’ll tell him. – Shut up.
她不知道她喜欢男孩还是女孩
She doesn’t know if she likes boys or girls.
罗伯特 别说了
Robert, stop it.
你妈妈知道你怀孕了吗
Did your mother know you were pregnant?
她瞒着我 为什么她要这么做
And she kept it from me. Why would she do that?
我们打算告诉你的 但当时妈妈病了
We were going to tell you, but then mom got sick.
我不想让你失望
I didn’t wanna disappoint you.
大卫 你还住在纽约的那栋公♥寓♥里吗
David, do you still live in New York at that apartment?

No.
-哪里才能找到你 -我不能告诉你
– Then where can I find you? – I can’t tell you.
告诉我哪里能找到你 哪里能看到你
Tell me where I can find you and when I can see you.
爸爸 我不想见到你
I don’t wanna see you, Dad.
不 停下…不要对着我笑
No, stop…do not laugh at me.
说实话
Tell me the truth.
不要傻笑 不准傻笑
Wipe that smirk off your face. Wipe the smirk off your face!
我知道你的滑雪板在那边的棚子下面
I have your skateboard right in the shed
我知道它在哪里
over there. I know exactly where it is.
你听到了吗 我烧了它
I’ll burn the damn thing! You hear me?
不要笑 不要笑 安静
Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh. Quiet!
那个带轮子的小木板
A two-by-four with wheels!
我为你做了这么多事情
After everything I’ve done for you,
你现在就会笑吗
this is all you can do is laugh?
当我问你一些令我担忧的事情
When I am asking you something it’s worrying me.
老天 大卫
Jesus! David!
你妈妈总问我为什么对你特别严厉
Your mother always asked me why I was so hard on you.
这就是原因 这就是原因 放尊重点
This is why. This is exactly why! Have some respect!
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
就像没事一样
Act as though nothing’s wrong.
妈妈就是这么做的 这对我们都好
That’s what Mom did. It’s best for all of us.
我不能 我不能装作什么都没发生
I can’t do that. I can’t act as if nothing happened.
我该怎么跟你们妈妈说 我该说什么
What do I tell your mother? What do I say?
随便 她不会问什么因为她已经死了
Anyway, she won’t ask or anything cause she’s dead.
大卫
David!
就这样吧 我已经饱了
That’s it. I’ve had enough!
-我要走了 -我也是 我也要走了
– I’m out of here. – Me, too! I’m out of here!
走吧
Come on!
什么都别告诉她
Tell her nothing.
我怎么能这么做
How can I do that?
如果你像她爱你一样爱她
If you love her as she loves you,
那么你就跟她说她想听的
then you’ll tell her what she wants to hear.
告诉她 我们都很好
Tell her that we are all fine.
爸爸?
Dad?
终于 我的儿女们终于聚到了一起
At last. I finally have my family in the same room.
大卫在吗
Is David here?
萝西和罗伯特在这儿
Rosie’s here, and Robert.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
-是心脏病吗 -结果还没出来
– Was it a heart attack? – They’re not sure.
艾米 他说的是实话吗
Amy, is he telling the truth?
医生在等检验结果
The doctors are waiting for some test results.
好吧 你们不必对我说谎
Come on. You don’t have to lie to me.
我总觉得现在很难相信你们
I always find it so hard to believe all of you now.
说吧
Come on.
他们估计是心脏病发作
They suspected a heart attack.
他们做了些检查后得出的结果
They ran some tests, and they got the results,
就是心脏病
and it was a heart attack.
-很轻微 -很好 至少才刚开始
– A mild one. – Good. A start, at least.
我不想让你担心 至少在你能够
I didn’t wanna worry you until you had a chance
承受一些发生了的事情
to come to terms with what happened.
你们全部都让我担心
Well, you can worry me, all of you.
我知道我是4个孩子的父亲
I’m a father of four, I expect that.
我知道你们都有自己的困难
I know you all have problems.
我知道 而且我知道你们都瞒着我
I know that, and I can see you’ve been keeping things from me.
不过现在 有些事情…
But right now, there’s something…
爸爸 或许你需要休息
Dad, maybe you should rest.
不 我会休息 但是我需要一个答案
No, I will rest, but I need an answer to a question.
你们对妈妈诚实
You were honest with your mother,
我希望你们对我也诚实
and I want you to be honest with me.
没关系 我很好
It’s all right. I’m okay.
我能解决
I can handle it.
我…我知道大卫遇到麻烦了
I…I know David is in trouble.
我只想知道他在哪里
And I just wanna know where he is.
我还要多久才能见到他
And how soon I can see him.
谁能告诉我
So who’s gonna tell me?
你怎么不…怎么不休息一下
Why don’t you take it…why don’t you rest for a while?
到底怎么了
What is it?
跟我说实话
Just tell me the truth.
对不起 爸爸
Dad, I’m sorry.
对不起 爸爸 大卫死了
David died, Dad. I’m sorry.
不 那不是真的
No, I…that’s not true.
爸爸 对不起
I’m sorry, Dad.

No.
他搬出了他的公♥寓♥…
He moved out of his apartment and…

No.
我们知道他在旅行
…we knew that he was traveling.
之后我们就接到从墨西哥打来的电♥话♥
And then we started getting calls from Mexico.
有很多不清楚的地方 我们就没有
There was a lot of confusion. We didn’t
告诉你 直到我们搞清楚
wanna tell you until we were sure.
不 不…
No, no…
他遇到很多问题 他不快乐 爸爸
He had a lot of problems. He wasn’t happy, Dad.
自从妈妈死后 他生活得很困难
He’s been having a tough time since Mom died.
我们都很担心他
We’ve all been worried about him.
但是不确定 我…
Yeah, but not for sure. I…
是墨西哥
It was Mexico.
可能是另外一个 可能搞错了
It could be anyone. It could be a mistake.
你到我那里之后我就去那儿了
I flew out there after you visited.
-什么 -你离开我那儿 我就飞去了…
– Huh? – I flew out there after you visited, and…
所以你没法待在我那里
That’s why you couldn’t stay.
那就是为什么我们都找借口…
That’s why we all made excuses and…
不 不 不…
No. No, no, no…
不是我的儿子 那不会是我的儿子
Not my son. That’s not my son.
怎么死的
How?
他们说是吸毒过量
They said it was an overdose.
不 不是我儿子 那不会是我儿子
No, not my son. That’s not my son.
你长大想干什么
What are you gonna do when you grow up?
我想当个画匠 自己画画
I wanna be a painter and do my pictures.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!