抓住流星放进口袋
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
别让它的光芒消散
Never let it fade away
抓住流星放进口袋
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
好好珍惜它
Save it for a rainy day
爱随时悄然而至
For love may come and tap you on the shoulder
月朗星稀的夜晚
Some starless night
当你想要拥有她时
Just in case you feel you wanna hold her
有着满满口袋的星光
You’ll have a pocketful of starlight
抓住流星放进口袋
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
别让它的光芒消散
Never let it fade away
抓住流星放进口袋
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
好好珍惜它
Save it for a rainy day
爱随时悄然而至
For love may come and tap you on the shoulder
月朗星稀的夜晚
Some starless night
当你想要拥有她时
And just in case you feel you wanna hold her
有着满满口袋的星光 满满口袋的星光
you’ll have a pocketful of starlight, pocketful of starlight
抓住流星放进口袋
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
别让它的光芒消散
Never let it fade away
抓住流星放进口袋
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
好好珍惜它
Save it for a rainy day
当麻烦接踵而至时
For when your troubles start multiplying
他们可能
And they just might
很轻松的忘掉烦恼
It’s easy to forget them without trying
只要有满满口袋的星光
With just a pocketful of starlight
抓住流星放进口袋
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
好好珍惜它
Save it for a rainy day
好好珍惜它
Save it for a rainy day
好好珍惜它
Save it for a rainy day
还在忙吗
You keeping busy?
是啊 一直在忙
Yeah, I’ve been busy. You know.
-忙什么呢 -照看花♥园♥
– Busy doing what? – Busy in the garden.
花♥园♥ 就是因为你还念着工作
In the garden. You know what? You’re missing work. That’s what.
-我看得出来 -不 我才没有
– I can see that. – No, I’m not missing work.
你还想着嗡嗡作响的机器 那些玩笑
Yeah, you’re missing the buzz and the
还有伙计们 我知道
jokes and the guys. I know that.
-你别不承认 -或许有点吧
– Don’t tell me that’s not true. Yeah. – Maybe a little.
要买♥♥肉什么的吗
Are you gonna buy some meat or what?
对 是要买♥♥些
Yeah, I’m gonna buy some meat.
我还在挑着呢
I’m looking at some meat right now.
我想买♥♥些上等的牛排
I want to get some real good steak.
牛臀肉有特♥价♥
I got a special here on the rump.
还是不要特♥价♥的了
Oh, forget the speciais.
这个周末我的孩子们要
I got the children visiting me this
从全国各地回来看我
weekend from all over the country.
到时他们围着一张桌子坐着 4个都是
Got them all around the same table, all four of them.
清理5号♥走廊
Clean up aisle five.
请清理5号♥走廊
Clean up aisle five, please.
请问 你了解这些酒吗
Excuse me. Do you know about these wines?
酒? 这些酒?
The wine? These wines?
这区的货是我进的 怎么 有什么问题吗
I stock this section. Why? Is there a probiem?
没有 我只是想给我孩子买♥♥点
No, I just wanna get some expensive
比较高档的酒
bottles of wine for my children.
-这个可不是给孩子喝的 -我知道 我知道
– This isn’t for children. – I know it’s not for children.
是给我已经不再是”孩子”的孩子买♥♥的
It’s for my children that aren’t children anymore.
这些酒哪款最好呢
What would be the best one…ones of this?
我们这里有世界各地的酒
Well, we got wines from all over the world.
有从法国进口的英伦酒
We got English wines, you know, from France.
有欧洲进口的意大利酒
We got Italian wines from all over Europe.
我想给孩子们留个好印象
I wanna make a good impression on my kids.
会的 一定
You will. Definitely.
这款机器具有内置7档软化力度
It’s got a built-in tenderizing gauge
可以软化牛排以及禽肉类
for steaks and poultry with seven different grades.
要是油料着火的话
And there’s an automatic spritz to
还有个自动喷撒灭火装置
calm flames if the oil catches.
保证5年内有优质的密封保护性能
It is guaranteed for five years with a premium protective seal.
还有个自动电转烤肉架
It has an automatic rotisserie,
盖子盖上后 里面的氧气就会减少
and when the lid is closed, the oxygen’s reduced to a level
这样 油脂就不会着火
that does not support or encourage the fats to ignite.
-所以那么贵吗 -6♥4♥8块 是销♥售♥价
– Is that what it’s going for? – 6♥4♥8. That’s the sale price.
买♥♥这种型号♥非常不错的
That’s a heck of a deal for this model.
最低价了
That’s as low as I can go.
-600块怎么样 -好的 成交
– How about 6? – Done. Sure. Absolutely.
-放哪儿… -放那儿就好了
– Where do I… – You can just put it right in there.
看起来要办聚会的样子
Looks like somebody’s having a party.
是啊 家庭聚会
Yeah, it’s just the family.
-喂? -爸爸 是我 罗伯特
– Hello? – Dad, it’s Robert.
罗伯特啊
Robert.
爸爸 我这边情况不太好…
Dad, listen, things aren’t looking very good…
-对不起 -太遗憾了
– Sorry. – Oh, well, that’s a shame.
真不幸
That’s a real shame.
是啊 你倒是要错过不少美酒
Yeah, you’re gonna miss out on having some fancy wine
-还有菲力牛排和… -其他人有消息吗
– and Fliet Mignon steak and… – Have you heard from the others?
有啊 目前他们都会来的
Yeah, so far all of them are coming.
有的周五晚上 有的周六早上
Some Friday night, some Saturday morning.
-真的很抱歉 爸爸 -我也是 小罗
– I’m sorry again, Dad. – Yeah, I’m sorry, too. Rob,
不过你得回乐队里 孩子
But you gotta get back to that orchestra, son.
-我会的 多保重 -好的 你也保重 好的
– I will. You take care. Okay. – Okay. You take care, too. Okay.
爸爸 我现在不能跟你说
Dad, hi. I can’t stop right now.
还有几分钟就要回舞台了
I’m back on stage in a few minutes.
制片人从巴黎飞过来
The producers are flying in from Paris
想看看原班演员
and wanna see the original cast,
我这个周末就脱不开身了
So I just can’t get away this weekend.
很抱歉在妈妈的葬礼后就一直没回来过
I’m sorry. I know I haven’t been home since the funeral,
但我一直想回来 我爱你 一直想着你
But I’m trying, I promise. I love you. I’m thinking of you.
吻你
Big kiss.
爸爸 是我 艾米
Hey, Dad. It’s Amy.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry to have to do this,
事务所里的事真是太忙了
but things have just gotten really crazy at the agency
杰克还感冒了 今天课都没去上
and Jack’s sick with a fever. He missed school today.
无论如何
So between one thing and another,
这个周末我们是来不了了
we’re not gonna be able to make it this weekend.
真的很抱歉 爸爸
I’m really sorry, Dad.
更糟的是
And to make things worse,
我今天跟大卫说了 他也来不了了
I spoke to David today, and he can’t make it, either.
他还要忙着完成一幅画什么的 不过…
He’s got a lot going on, a painting or something, but…
我保证我们会尽快过来的 好吗
Anyway, I promise we’ll make it to you soon. Okay?
我爱你
Love you.
不行
Well, you can’t.
你不能飞遍整个国家
You can’t just go flying all across the country,
-以你的身体状况是不行的 -谁说飞啦
– Not in your condition. – Who said anything about flying?
可以坐汽车 坐火车啊
What about buses? What about trains?
我担心的是你的肺 弗兰克
I’m worried about your lungs, Frank.
别担心我的肺 担心你自己的吧
Don’t worry about my lungs. Worry about your lungs.
我的肺好得很
My lungs are fine.
肺部纤维症 你做事得慢慢来
Fibrosis of the lungs requires you to take things easy.
现在你也知道
Now, you know that.
我就坐汽车 还有火车…
I’m just going on the buses, on the trains…
我是说你工作没选好
You picked the wrong job, Frank. I mean,
这么多年在潮湿的聚氯乙烯环境下呼吸…
Breathing in humidified PVC all those years…
只是看看家人而已 我…
You know, it’s just about seeing the famliy. You know, I…
琴以前一直跟他们保持联♥系♥ 现在…
Jean always kept in touch with everybody, and now it’s…
你知道情况 该我来了
You know how it is. Now it’s down to me.
-你自己的事处理地如何 -我还好
– How are you managing on your own? – I’m fine.
-还好? 好吗 -好 还好
– You’re fine? Yeah, fine? – Fine, yeah. I’m fine.
我妻子去世之后
You know, when I lost my wife,
我还是像她在世时一样跟她说话
I found myself taiking to her like she was still there.
持续了好几个月
It went on for months.
“我的短裤在哪儿”
“Where the hell are my shorts?”
不 那边没人 我自言自语呢
No, no. There’s nobody there. No. Talking to myself.
有点疯狂是吧
Crazy, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!