Yeah, they should have been fixed.
你背包里还有吗
Do you have more in your pack?
洛普桑有绳子 但他不在这里
Lopsang has the rope. He’s not here!
哈罗德 没有绳子
Harold. No ropes?
没有
No.
尼尔
Neal.
嘿 罗布
Hey, Rob.
听着 我们这里出状况了 伙计
Listen, we got a problem, here, mate.
在通往希拉里台阶的斜坡上没有绳子
There’s no fixed ropes on the traverse to the Hillary Step, over.
昂多吉和洛普桑在哪里
Where’s Ang Dorjee and Lopsang?
昂多吉在我身旁 但没见到洛普桑
Yeah, I’ve got Ang Dorjee here, but there’s no sign of Lopsang.
我 尼尔和托利会在这装新绳索 完毕
So me, Neal, and Toli are gonna have to set some new ones, over.
-找到了吗 -找到了
-Find them? -Yeah.
-好的 -开始吧
-Good. -Let’s do it!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
这里没有固定好绳子
No fixed ropes.
什么
What?
很好
That’s it.
一步一步走 道格
One step at a time, Doug.
来吧 道格 深呼吸
Come on, Dougie. Deep breaths, Dougie.
来吧 伙计 你可以的
Come on, mate, keep it on, keep it on.
深呼吸 道格 坚持住
Deep breaths, Dougie, hang on. Hang on.
你可以的 道格
You can do this, Dougie.
-我知道你行的 老兄 -嗯
-I know you can, pal. -Yeah.
我不想看你再来第3次
I don’t wanna see you back here a third time, mate.
约翰 你要下山了
John. You headed back down?
那里有些耽搁
There’s a holdup.
南峰处没有固定好绳子
There’s no fixed ropes above the South Summit.
是 我知道 伙计…
Yeah, I know, mate,
我们在处理了
but we’re sorting that situation out now.
等太久了 又冷又累
Ran out of juice, waiting. Cold.
抱歉 罗布
I’m sorry, Rob.
这是你的决定 伙计
It’s your call, pal.
我可不想在上面耗尽氧气
I don’t wanna run out of oxygen up there.
抱歉 罗布
Sorry, Rob.
出了一些状况
Yeah, bit of a setback.
洛 斯图尔以及约翰拓史介刚折返了
Lou, Stuart, and John Taske just turned back.
都到了南峰底下
Just below the South Summit.
现在情况怎样
How are the conditions, so far?
又冷风又大
Cold and windy.
了解 请保持联络 罗布
Okay, let me know, Rob.
好的 海伦 谢谢 完毕
Okay, Helen, thanks, bye-bye.
希望今年能有客户登顶成功
I hope we’re not looking at another year with no clients at the top.
如果他们不加快脚步…
Well, if they don’t get a move on pretty soon
就会超时了 不是吗
they’re out of time, aren’t they?
没错
Yeah.
到时乔恩又会如何报道此事
And what’s Jon gonna say about that in his article?
我是罗布 各位
It’s Rob. Guys…
希拉里台阶 海拔8760米
洛 斯图尔以及约翰拓史介刚放弃了
We just lost Lou, Stu, and John Taske.
发生什么事 被什么耽搁了
What’s going on, what’s the holdup?
伙计…
Yeah, mate, we’re…
我们已经派了托利和尼尔到台阶那里…
We still have Toli and Neal at the top of the Step
他们会架好绳索
fixing the ropes.
其他人在台阶下面等 完毕
We’re at the base of the Step, over.
罗布 我是麦克
Rob, it’s Mike.
道格状况如何
How’s Doug faring?
他在我后方 我为了赶上来把他抛在后面了
Doug’s just behind me, I left him behind to scoot forward.
我看到你了 对 我在这
Yeah, I got eyes on you right now, yep, that’s me. Let’s move as…
我们赶紧前进吧
As quickly as possible, over.
确定没有危险后就会让大家上去
We’ll start moving everybody up, as soon as we get the all clear.
罗布呼叫大本营 收到吗 海伦
Rob to base, Rob to base, how copy, Helen?
-你还好吗 -收到 大本营呼叫罗布
-You all right? -Copy, Base Camp to Rob.
斯科特有联♥系♥你吗
Have you heard from Scott?
有人知道他的位置吗
Anyone managed to find out where he is, over?
嗨 老兄
Yo, dude!
你在哪里
Look, where are you, mate?
我们在希拉里台阶遇到瓶颈了
We got a real logjam, here at the Hillary Step, oven.
我们已经超时一个多小时
We’re more than an hour behind!
冷静点
Just Chill.
大家就只是坐在这里 消耗氧气瓶
People are just sitting here, using up their oxygen.
你快点过来
Get here as soon as you can.
你还好吗 贝克
You feeling okay, Beck?
还好 只是眼睛有点问题
Yeah, I got a little problem with my eyes.
你们要回头了
You guys turned back?
我们在希拉里台阶遇到瓶颈 很不妙
There’s a logjam below the Hillary Step. It’s crazy.
跟我们下山吧
Come down with us.
不行 我答应过罗布我会等他
Nah, I can’t, promised Rob I’d wait for him.
-你看着办吧 -我没事
-Your call. -I’m good.
山下见
See you down there.
尼尔 可以了
Neal, ready!
好 托利 我这边弄好了
Okay, Toli! I’m done.
放绳 可以安全攀爬了
Off rope! Safe to climb!
好 我们要上去了
Okay, we’re climbing up!
-麦克 -干嘛
-Hey, Mike. -What?
-你不介意让我先上吧 -怎么了
-You mind if I go first? -Why?
我的氧气瓶快用完了
I’m running pretty low on O.
罗布 我是麦克
Rob, it’s Mike, here.
我们这边可以通了
We’ve had the all-clear on this end.
我会在恭子旁边等绳子空出来
I’m gonna stay here with Yasuko, until we get a clear line.
我会留下来等道格 完毕
I’ll be here till I get a visual on Doug, over and out.
过来
Come here.
我们成功了
We did it!
你办到了
You did it!
恭子
Yasuko.
-第七座 -对
-Seven. -Seven.
-七座都完成了 -没错
-Seven Summits. -Seven.
过来 我以你为荣 恭子
Come here. I’m so proud of you, Yasuko.
我为你感到骄傲
So proud.
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗布呼叫大本营
Rob to Base, Rob to Base.
罗布 我是海伦 你的位置在哪里
Rob, this is Helen, hello? Where are you?
我在珠峰上 海伦 我们成功了
I’m on the top of Everest, Helen, we made it.
有听见吗 完毕
How copy us, over?
我们听得一清二楚 罗布
We copy you loud and clear, Rob.
听到你们成功登顶 真的太好了
It’s wonderful to hear your voice up there.
你现在和谁在一起
Who are you with, again, say?
目前有麦克和恭子
At the moment, I’m with Mike and Yasuko.
-我们下去了 罗布 -该走了
-Headed down, Rob. -And now you have to go.
罗布 回头见 谢谢你
Rob. See you. Thank you.
乔恩早就下山去了
Jon K has already been and gone.
道格正在慢慢上来
Doug is just coming over the horizon.
贝克呢
And what about Beck?
贝克的视力出了点问题
Beck was having a problem with his eyesight.
他在东南山脊阳台那里…
He waited on the southeast ridge, on the Balcony
等第一批下去的人 完毕
for the first people that came back, over.
你应该会马上离开吧
And I guess you’ll be leaving right away, yes?
我们几分钟后就启程
We’ll be off in a few minutes.
等道格来我们就往下走
Just as soon as I see Doug, we’ll be heading back down, over.
了解 太好了 罗布
Right, understood. Well, that’s terrific, Rob.
我们都祈祷道格可以攻顶
We’re all keeping our fingers crossed for Doug.
完毕 海伦
Over and out, Helen.
-恭喜 -欢迎
-Congratulations. -Welcome!
-好啊 洛普桑 -你做到了
-Yeah, Lopsy! -You did it!
你脸色很糟
You look terrible.
我的胃不太舒服
My stomach’s not so good, man.
你有看到道格吗
See Doug?
有 他在很远…
Oh, yeah. He’s way, way,
很远处
way back there, man.
罗布 你的其他队员呢
Hey, Roberto. Where are the rest of your guys?
我很确定我的每一个队员…
‘Cause I’m pretty sure my whole team

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!