It’s been a lucky day for me and Adventure Consultants
在那时候天气通常已经稳定下来了
and the weather’s usually pretty stable around then.
也就是说
So that means,
我们有四十天的时间 来训练各位的体能和意志
we have 40 days to train your bodies and your minds
为登山做准备
to go for it.
我知道这个房♥间里 聚集了许多登山老手
Now, I know there’s a lot of mountaineering experience in this room.
没有丝毫登山经验 是不会选择来这里的
You wouldn’t be here without it.
斯图 征服过喀喇昆仑峰以及布洛阿特峰
Stu, K2, Broad Peak.
约翰·拓史介
John Taske.
征服过海拔1192米的哥斯山
1,192 meters of Mount Kosciuszko.
还有恭子南巴
And… I mean, Yasuko Namba.
是成功征服了世界七座高峰中六座的唯一女性
Six of the Seven Summits and the only woman.
-凑齐七座吧 -谢谢
-Let’s make it seven. -Thank you.
但要征服珠峰会是全新的壮举
But Everest, though, is another beast, another beast altogether.
你是为此而来的 对吗 道格
That’s why you’re here, isn’t that right, Dougie?
当然
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我话说完了 请尽情吃喝玩乐
So, listen. Tonight, that’s it from me. Eat, drink, be merry.
我们明天开始长途跋涉
Tomorrow, we trek.
-你还好吗 -准备好了吗
-We good? -You ready for this?
道格
Dougie.
大家 坐好了
All right, folks, hang on.
好的
Okay.
我们出发了 上校
That’s it, here we go, Colonel.
大家戴上耳塞
All right, everybody, earbuds.
各位 请坐稳并系上安全带
Take your seats, buckle in, everyone.
谢了 麦克
Thanks, Mike.
全力以赴 出发了
Do or die. Here we go.
好的
Okay.
真是不可置信
Can you believe it?
布拉沃270途中 要求布拉沃410
Bravo 270 en route, request Bravo 410.
卢卡拉镇 海拔2860米
-先让大家集♥合♥ -别急
-Keep ’em all in a nice group. -Hey, guys, take it easy.
-好 我准备好了 -我也是
-Yes, I’m ready. -Ready.
我们出发了 走吧
We’re kicking it off, let’s go.
你带路吧 伙计
You lead the way, pal.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yes.
南治巴札镇 海拔3440米
各位 我们需要检查登山证
Guys, man wants to see your climbing permits.
大家都把登山证拿出来
Need to see all your climbing permits!
谢谢[合十礼]
Namaste.
非常感谢 回头见
Thank you very much, we’ll see you on the way back.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-还好吗 -很好 你呢
-All good? -Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you?
-很好 -嗨…
-Yeah. -Hey, uhH.
谢了 罗布
Thanks, Rob.
谢什么
Thanks for what?
打折收费的事
You know, the discount.
你为了能来打了三份工 道格
Well, you’re working three jobs, Doug.
这是我至少能为你做的 老兄
It was the least I could do, mate.
你其实无需这样做 我心领了
I know, you didn’t have to do it, though, and I appreciate it.
这次就让我带你成功登顶吧
Let’s just get you to the top this time.
好啊
Yeah.
你还好吗 贝克
How you feeling, Beck?
还算行
Fair to middling.
加油 老兄 你行的
Come on, buddy, you can do it.
我以为可以更快适应环境
Thought I was gonna acclimatize faster than this.
你会没事的
Uh, you’ll be all right.
死小孩
Darn critters.
-哇 -嗯
-Wow!. -Yeah.
你上次离山顶还差多少
How close did you get?
就差那么一点 当时时间太晚了…
Well, I got real close but it got late and I was
我又体力不支
pretty shot anyways.
换成是我肯定会拼命一博
Well, I think I would have made a run for it.
我每天早上醒来都很后悔
Every day I wake up thinking that.
那你为何没有那么做
Then why didn’t you do it?
因为是我要他绕回头的
‘Cause I turned him around.
15号♥早晨登上南峰
Morning 15 at the South Summit,
当时天气极差 我们无法按原计划下午2点返回
bad conditions, we weren’t gonna make our 2:00 p.m. turnaround.
贝克 登顶固然重要
See, it’s all good and well to make the top, Beck,
但我收你酬劳就得把你安全带下山
but you pay me to bring you down safely.
请切记这一点
Remember that.
好的
Okay
他干嘛反应这么大
What’s eating him?
我们队上叫丹增的夏尔巴人出过意外
One of our Sherpas, Tenzing. He had an accident.
-是吗 -是的
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
他在冰瀑架梯子时摔了下去
Fell while fixing one of the ladders on the icefall.
情况不妙 所以不得不带他下山
It’s not good. They had to bring him down.
昆布修道院 海拔3867米
谢谢
Namaste.
谢谢
Namaste.
缅怀弗兰兹·舒尔茨 于攀登珠峰途中遇难
攀登者纪念馆 垭口 海拔4877米
珠峰大本营 海拔536♥4♥米
恭喜大家成功抵达 欢迎来到珠峰大本营
Congratulations, you all made it. Welcome to Base Camp!
今年这里就像联♥合♥国♥
We got the United Nations here this year.
有IMAX摄制组 有南非队
Got the IMAX team, South Africans.
当然还有…
And right up here
占了最佳位置的…
in the best spot of all
冒险顾问队大本营
we have the Adventure Consultants Base Camp.
-海伦 -一切都好吗
-Hey, Helen. -Hey. Hi, how are you?
-幸会 -幸会 欢迎你
-Good to see you. Thank you. -Welcome, nice to see you.
-嗨 罗布 -嗨
-Hi, Rob. -Hey.
辛苦了 没事吧
Well done, you all right?
没事 你呢
Yeah, good. You?
-我们都很好 -看起来不错
-Yeah, no, we’re good. -It looks good.
为素未谋面的各位介绍 这是海伦·威尔顿…
For those of you that haven’t met, this is Helen Wilton,
我们大本营经理
Base Camp manager.
她会是各位接下来几周的母亲
She will be your mom for the next few weeks.
为各位解决任何问题
Any problems, take it to her and she’ll sort it.
很高兴终于可以跟大家见面
All right, well, it’s very nice to finally meet you all in person.
昂多吉 过来一下
Ang Dorjee, come here.
给大家介绍昂多吉
This is Ang Dorjee, everyone.
他是你们的夏尔巴人领队
He’s your climbing sirdar, your lead Sherpa.
你好啊
Hey, how are ya!
你会说英文
You speak English?
还说的比你好呢 美国先生
Better than you, Mr. America.
想必你也比我更会登山
Bet you climb better than I do, huh?
当然
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
他登顶过3次 贝克
Summited three times, Beck.
好啦 我知道了
All right, all right. I hear ya, I hear ya.
大家放好了行李后
All right, well,
请到用餐区享用热茶…
there’s tea in the mess tent when you’ve dumped your sacks
通讯区在后方 伙食区在那里…
and the comms tent’s down the back, that’s the cooking tent, and over there
厕所在那里
is the toilet.
厕所那有点通风 但你要这样想
It’s a little bit drafty, but just remember that
风一吹
when the wind gets up here,
你就会跟乔治·埃佛勒斯看到一样的景色
you’ve got the same view that George Everest did.
说得好
Awesome.
首次使用冰爪的人…
For those of you who haven’t used crampons before
请注意看左右边的标记
the left and rights are marked with an “L” and an “R”,
以免弄错
so you can’t get it wrong.
明白吗 这个很容易使用
All right? So, simple.
首先 把鞋子插入
First of all, you push it into the shoe with this.
现在才来学
Unbelievable.
这不是大本营的营长吗
If it isn’t the mayor of Base Camp!
斯科特·费舍尔 疯狂山峰队领队
Scott Fischer, Mr. Mountain Madness.
终于见到本尊了
In the flesh.
要喝一杯吗
You want a cup?
坐下来 适应一下环境
Sit down, man. Acclimatize!
好吧 就喝一点 我通常只喝茶
Okay. I’m normally a tea man myself, but let’s give it a go.
谢谢赏脸
Thank you so much.
今年的登山季真疯狂 对吧