We can’t get any more out. It’s as light as we’re gonna get it!
是时候走了 少校
Time to go then, Major.
这里 这里
Right here, right here!
加油 你可以的
Come on! You can do it!
撑着 老兄 就快到了
Come on, buddy. You’re nearly there.
来吧
Okay, come on.
只能载一个人
One person. Only one person.
对 就只有他一人
Yeah, it’s just him, just one! There.
可以了
There you go.
你做得很好
You’re good!
我得把机尾抬起 以便能飞过山崖
I’m going to lift the tail up, to fly us over the edge.
然后稍微下降 直到桨叶捕捉到空气
Fall a bit, until the blades catch on the air.
你承受得住吗
Is that okay with you?
-我相信你 -很好
-I’m with you. -Good man.
快进去
Get yourself inside, go on.
阿纳托利
Oh, Anatoli.
我很抱歉 海伦
I’m so sorry, Helen.
走吧 我们进去
Come on, let’s get you inside.
嗨 佩琪
Hi, Peachy.
嗨
Hey.
很感谢你 亲爱的
Thank you so much, darling.
罗布的遗体仍然和其他遇难者一起留在山上
斯科特·费舍尔
安迪·哈罗德·哈里斯
道格·汉森
恭子南巴
冒险顾问队 1996年
贝克·威瑟斯失去了双手和鼻子
他和妻子佩琪依旧居住在达拉斯
1996年7月 简生下一个女婴
取名为莎拉
莎拉·阿诺德-霍尔
绝命海拔