梅格
Meg?
巴卜
Bub?
呼叫大本营 呼叫大本营
Helen Base Camp. Helen Base Camp.
呼叫大本营
Helen Base Camp.
昂多吉 我是海伦
Ang Dorjee, this is Helen.
我们得折返
We have to turn back!
又要刮暴风了
There is a very bad storm again.
-这是你的选择 昂多吉 -抱歉
-Your call, Ang Dorjee. -Sorry.
我们在暴风结束后再继续
We’ll try to again when the storm’s passed.
我们会把热茶和氧气瓶留在这里 抱歉
We’ll leave some tea and oxygen here. Sorry.
我们得告诉罗布他们不会上山去了
We have to tell Rob they’re not coming.
好的
Okay.
嗨 罗布 我是盖
Hey, Rob, it’s Guy, mate.
盖
Guy.
我无法停止发抖 伙计
Can’t stop shaking, mate.
队员们遇到了暴风
The boys have hit a bit of high wind.
你往下走比较有机会获救
And your best shot is gonna be to get lower.
让我想想看
Let me think about it.
我想我能够再支撑一个晚上
I think I can hang out here another night.
我们明天一早会再重新搜救 好吗
We’ll try again first thing, okay?
-海伦 -是
-Helen? -Yeah.
他还在山上
Yeah, he’s still there.
位于南峰下方
He’s just below the South Summit.
他有氧气瓶 但都结冰了
He’s got oxygen, but it’s iced up.
我们不知道他能不能打开
We don’t know whether he’s been able to free it.
有人在他身边吗
Is anybody with him?
没有
No.
没有
No.
你必须在天黑前把他救下来 他无法支撑多一晚
You have to get him down before dark. He won’t survive another night.
我们知道
We know.
但暴风又来了 天气很恶劣
But the storm’s come back, real bad.
今晚没有人上得去
We can’t get anyone up to him tonight.
我们尽力了
We tried.
看来没人帮得了他
He might as well be on the moon.
能再帮我跟他接上线吗
Can you put me on with him again?
当然
Of course.
盖 快呼叫罗布
Guy, get Rob.
罗布 我是盖
Hey, Rob, it’s Guy.
珍要跟你说话
I’ve got Jan for you.
好 等我一下
Hold on. Give me a sec.
可以了
Okay.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
你还好吗
How are you?
我在想你
I’m thinking about you.
你听起来精神不错
You sound good.
还会冷吗 宝贝
Are you warm, my love?
我有点冻伤
I might have a little frostbite.
我会让它好起来
I’m looking forward to making it all better.
我好期待你赶快回家
I can’t wait for you to come home.
莎拉还好吗
How’s Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
是啊
Yeah.
莎拉很好
Yeah, Sarah’s good.
女儿可以叫这个名字吗
Will you call her that for me?
当然可以
Yes, I will.
我可能来不及见她了
I don’t think I’m gonna get to meet her.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
别说这种话
Don’t say that.
不管怎么样 你绝对要活下来
If anyone can make it, you can.
记得吗
Remember?
我爱你
I love you.
请别替我担心
Please don’t worry too much.
晚安了 宝贝
Good night, my love.
我爱你 罗布
I love you, Rob.
我爱你
I love you.
嗨
Hey.
我在这里 快过来
Beck, come on, come on.
快来啊 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
贝克
Beck?
海伦 我是麦克
Helen, it’s Mike here.
海伦 收到吗
Helen, do you copy?
麦克 请说
Mike, come in.
贝克还活着
Beck’s still alive.
他自己走回了营地
He walked himself into camp.
大尉·卜赖西和IMAX团队会把他带到第一营区
David Breashears and the IMAX team are gonna get him down to Camp One.
谢谢你 麦克
Thanks, Mike.
他还活着 这让我们不可置信
We don’t even know how, but he is alive.
佩琪 但问题是
The thing is, Peach,
我们无法把他运下冰瀑
we can’t get him down the icefall.
没关系 我来搞定
Oh, no, I’ll get him down.
我会想办法 好的
I’ll get him down. Okay.
现在需要什么 直升机对吧
Okay, what do we need? We need a helicopter, right?
对 但直升机飞不了那么高
Yeah, but they can’t take a helicopter up that high
那里空气太稀薄了
because the air is too thin.
值得一试 但风险很高
We should try, but it is one heck of a risk.
他的状况不太乐观 佩琪…
And he’s not in a good way, Peach,
我不想让你抱太大希望
so I don’t want you to get your hopes up too high.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
-你得继续走 -好累
-You gotta keep moving. -Tired.
-我知道 -我好累
-I know. -I’m tired.
我知道 加油
I know you are. Come on.
慢慢来 稳住
Slow and steady.
加把劲 继续走
Come on, keep moving.
是的 请给我加德满都美国大使♥馆♥的联络号♥码
Yes, I’d like the number of the American Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal.
-是的 尼泊尔 -请接通大使
-Yes, Nepal. -Ambassador, please.
不行 我不能等
No, sweets, I can’t hold.
不 先生 您听好 我丈夫已经死过一次了…
No, you listen, sir, my husband’s already died once
你们都应该看过新闻
as you’ll have seen on the news.
相信我 你不会想要 全国新闻台再次报道他的死讯
Trust me, having him die a second time is not gonna play well on CNN.
很好 老兄
There we go, buddy.
就是这样
That’s it, all right.
二号♥营地
麦克
Mike.
感觉如何
How are you doing?
还过得去
Oh, you know, fair to middling.
身子暖了吗
Warming up?
没什么感觉
I’m not sure yet.
你看起来好点了
Look like you are, a little bit.
罗布状况如何
How’s Rob doing?
罗布还在山上
Rob’s still up there right now.
道格呢 他还好吗
And Doug? What’s he up to?
贝克 道格死了
Doug’s gone, Beck.
我不确定 没人尝试过飞往大本营以上的高度
I don’t know, no one’s ever tried to fly higher than Base Camp before,
他们要试试看
they’re gonna give it a go.
你找个地方标出降落区
You find an LZ, just mark it out with whatever you can.
好 应该可以 谢了 盖
Okay, worth a try. Thanks, Guy.
-怎样 -拿些佳得乐过来
-Yeah? -Grab a Gatorade.
我们需要标记降落点
Got a chopper coming in, we need to make an LZ.
有直升机要过来
We got a chopper coming in!
叫大家回帐篷
Clear everyone back to the tents!
谢谢 请疏散所有人
Thanks. Keep it clear, keep this whole area clear.
后退
Back away.
动作快
Come on, come on.
45军机 请继续更新报道
Army 45, keep updating.
卢卡拉塔 一切就绪
Lukla Tower, we’re doing fine.
这不可能做到
It’s not possible!
在这里降落不可能再起飞
You land here, we’ll never get back up.
会害死我们
Gonna kill us!
好吧 少校 那就回头
Okay, Major, let’s go back.
没有了
That’s it!
没东西可丢了 最轻就这样了