No, Rob, this is Harold.
南峰处没有放置氧气瓶
There’s no oxygen at South Summit.
重复 没有氧气瓶
Repeat, no O.
昂多吉明明有放4瓶在那里
Ang Dorjee stashed four bottles there, Harold.
哈罗德 你的位置在哪里
Harold, where are you?
收到吗 哈罗德
Can you hear me, Harold?
哈罗德
Harold!
哈罗德 收到吗
Harold, can you hear me?
我想我需要…
Think it’ll take me about
半小时才能抵达南峰
half an hour to get back up to the South Summit.
好的 我来了
Okay, I’m coming.
如果你氧气不够 千万别上来
If you don’t have oxygen, mate, don’t come up, don’t come up.
我们前进了
We’re moving on.
我现在上来找你 罗布
I’m coming up to you, Rob.
道格 走吧 伙计
Doug, come on, mate, come on!
罗布 这里是大本营
Rob, this is Base Camp.
罗布 这里是大本营
Rob, this is Base Camp.
卡罗 请说
I copy you, Caro.
罗布 你自己有办法下山吗
Rob, can you get yourself down?
卡罗 情况还没糟到那种程度
Caro, we’re not at that point, yet.
罗布 你现在和谁在一起
Rob, can you let us know who you’re with?
我跟道格一起
I’m with Doug.
我们都在听
We’re both listening.
快啊 道格 起来 再撑一下
Come on, Dougie, come on, mate. One more effort, come on.
罗布 道格的意识还清醒吗
Rob, what is Doug’s state of consciousness?
他很虚弱
He’s really weak.
氧气用完后他就昏过去了
He collapsed after we ran out of oxygen.
好的 请给他八毫克的地♥塞♥米♥松♥
Okay, give him eight milligrams of dexamethasone.
也就是两颗药片
That’s two tablets, Rob.
盖呼叫罗布
Guy to Rob.
盖 请说
Go ahead, Guy, I got you, mate.
罗布 我建议你自己下山
Rob, I suggest you get yourself down.
你这样撑着根本于事无补
You know you’re doing no good up there.
我们可以派人上去救道格…
Now, we’ve got people that we can send up to help Doug
但你必须自行下山 明白吗
but you’ve gotta get yourself down, do you understand?
怎么可以 人命关天哪
I mean, come on, man, we’re playing with a man’s life here.
我是不会丢下道格的
There’s no way I’m leaving Doug behind.
我们得走了
We gotta keep moving, mate.
快走 不然就糟了
No, we gotta keep moving, we’re in some trouble.
海伦会需要帮忙
Yeah, Helen’s gonna need some help
我会试着赶回来 可以吗
so I’m gonna try and make my way back. Okay?
好的 去吧
All right. Go on.
嗨 斯科特
Hey, Scott.
斯科特 你还好吗
Scott! You okay?
洛普桑
Lopsang.
洛普桑
Lopsy!
我不行了 伙计
I’m done, pal.
走不动了
I’m done.
你去找来阿纳托利…
You go, send Anatoli…
叫他带些氧气瓶上来
Send Anatoli back with some O.
好的
Okay.
-快去 -知道了
-GO! -Okay.
我会派阿纳托利来
I will send back Anatoli.
-我们走 -你自己下去
-Let’s go. -You go down.
不行 伙计
No, mate.
我是不会丢下你的 道格
No, I’m not leaving you behind, Doug.
-走啊 -我得休息
-Come on! -Gotta rest.
不行 道格 你得跟我一起走
No, Doug, come on, you’re coming with me!
撑10分钟就好 来
I need 10 good minutes, Doug, come on!
求求你 道格 起来啊
Please, Dougie, come on, mate.
撑10分钟就能到台阶底部
Ten minutes. We’ll get to the bottom of the Step.
快 移♥动♥这只脚
Come on, this leg.
这只脚 快啊 道格
This leg, Dougie, come on!
来
Come on.
很好
There we go.
天啊
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, no.
帐篷关好 快 搬椅子
Hold that down. Come on, come on! Get those chairs!
糟糕 快起来 道格
No, no, no, no. Come on, Dougie!
道格 我们快走
Doug, let’s go, hurry up!
道格 我会到南峰处拿氧气瓶
Doug! I’m gonna go to the South Summit to get oxygen.
听到吗 老兄 我去找氧气
Okay, mate? Gonna find oxygen.
你待着别动
But you’ve gotta stay here!
懂吗 待在这
Okay? Stay here!
别动 等我回来
Don’t move! I’ll be back!
罗布
Hey, Rob.
贝克 停下来 不是那一边
Beck! Stop! That’s the wrong way!
停住
Stop!
往回走
Back! Turn back!
贝克 小心
Beck, easy!
罗布
Rob!
哈罗德
Harold!
哈罗德
Harold!
罗布
Rob!
-哈罗德 -我有氧气瓶
-Harold? -I’ve got oxygen!
在这里 我找到半罐
Here, I found some half-empty ones.
道格呢
Where’s Doug?
道格死了
Doug’s gone.
什么
He’s what?
死了
Gone!
四号♥营地往那边
Camp Four’s that way!
快起来
Get up!
加油
Let’s go!
起来啊 贝克
Come on! Beck!
我去找人帮忙
I’ll get help!
在这里
Here!
-托利 -其他人呢
-Toli. -Where are the others?
他们还在山上
They’re still out there.
乔恩 我需要帮助
Jon! I need help!
怎么了
What?
有人还在上面 我需要帮忙
They’re out there, I need help!
我看不见 乔恩
I can’t see, Toli.
我患了雪盲症
I’m snow-blind.
贝克和道格
Beck, Doug.
他们需要帮助
They need help.
他们还在山上
They’re still outside…
我去找他们 你留在这里
I go find them! You stay here!
很好
Good job.
托利 桑迪需要氧气瓶
Toli! Sandy needs O!
桑迪 在这里
Sandy, here!
-你走得动吗 -不行
-Can you walk? -I can’t.
我会再回来
I’ll come back!
我留下来
I’ll stay!
来 给我
Here, give me that, come on.
没办法 开关结冰了
It won’t go, it’s frozen!
拿去
Take this.
手套
The glove.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
过来 伙计
Come on, mate.
靠紧一点 哈罗德
Come on, Harold.
谢谢你回来
Thanks for coming back.
你好 这里是大本营
Hello, Base Camp.
海伦 我是珍
Helen, it’s Jan.
你为何没联络我 为何没人打给我
Why haven’t I heard from you? Why isn’t anybody calling me?
他们遇上风暴了 珍 事态严重
They’ve been hit by a storm, Jan. It’s really bad.
他人在哪里
Where is he?
我们不是很确定 但是…
We don’t know, exactly, but
他下午4点还在山顶
he was still on the summit at 4:00.
糟了 他有办法下山吗
Oh, no. Can he get down?
罗布一人可以 但同行的道格没办法
Rob can, but Doug can’t.
至少有十三个人困在山上…