Yeah, just jammed it in my pocket that day in class
然后那个晚上在宿舍房♥间 我拿出字条放在书桌上
and then that night in my dorm room I took it out, put it on my bureau
跟钥匙,硬币等所有东西放在一块
with my keys and my loose change and everything.
然后第二天早上 不知怎的
And then the next morning, for some reason,
我把字条跟钥匙,硬币一块放进口袋
I put it back in my pocket with my keys and my loose change.
打从那起我就一直带着这字条
And I’ve been carrying it around ever since.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你明白的
Yes, you do.
巴迪,你喝多了
Buddy, you’ve had a lot to drink.
我甚至不知道该吃谁的醋
I’m not even sure of who to be jealous of.
早上醒来你不会记得这些的了
You’re not even going to remember this in the morning.
我们一起唱歌♥
What if you and I just sang
一起欢笑
and laughed together
共渡余生怎样?
for the rest of our lives?
我们有一群傻里傻气的小孩 知道我们的笑话
What if we had a few goofy kids who got our jokes
教会我们一些新歌♥ 那又怎样?
and taught us some new songs, huh?
这不可能的
It wouldn’t work.
对你是不可能的
Not for you.
对,亲爱的,对我不可能
No, honey, not for me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
能把字条给回我吗?
Can I have the note back?
跳吧,费宾!
WOMAN: Come on, Pip!
费宾!费宾!费宾!
ALL: Pip! Pip! Pip!
(PEOPLE CHEERING)
你来得正好 我是下一个跳
PEACH: You’re just in time, I’m next.
我们这些俗人真是笨得可以
What fools we mortals be.
彼奇下一个
WOMAN: Come on, Peach! Peach is next!
彼奇!彼奇!彼奇!
ALL: Peach! Peach! Peach!
嗨,安
RALPH: Ann, hi.
嘿,拉尔夫,你能不能帮我 看紧一点巴迪?
Hey, Ralph, do you think you could help me keep an eye on Buddy?
我宁愿帮你看紧一点我自己
I’d rather help you keep an eye on me.
终于有个大胆的女孩子献身!
Finally! A girl with some guts!
Whoo-hoo!
BUDDY: Yeah!
巴迪!巴迪!巴迪!
ALL: Buddy! Buddy! Buddy!
嘿,你能帮我劝巴迪回去睡觉吗?
Hey. Could you help me get Buddy to bed.
安,你能帮我做件事吗? 暂时忘记巴迪五分钟
Ann, will you do something for me? Forget about Buddy for five minutes.
非常乐意
I would be glad to.
巴迪!巴迪!
WOMAN: Buddy! Buddy!
耶!
Yeah!
巴迪!巴迪!巴迪!
ALL: Buddy! Buddy! Buddy!
巴迪!巴迪!巴迪!
Buddy! Buddy! Buddy!
巴迪!巴迪!巴迪!
Buddy! MAN: Hey, Buddy!
巴迪!
Buddy!
MAN 1: Buddy!
MAN 2: Buddy! MAN 3: Buddy!
跳!跳
Move! Move!
巴迪!
Buddy!
看到他了吗?
MAN: Can you see him?
没有
HARRIS: No, nothing!
他哪去了?
Where is he?
你看到他了吗?
Do you see him?
没有
No!
巴迪!
HARRIS: Buddy!
巴迪!千万别出事!
Please, Buddy, be okay.
巴迪!
MAN: Buddy!
巴迪!千万别出事!
Please, Buddy, be okay.
谁不见东西了吗?
BUDDY: Somebody lose something?
噢,天哪
MAN: Oh, Jesus.
他上来了
WOMAN: He’s up here!
有点咸
It’s kind of salty.
Ow.
你不是个勇夫 你是个可怜虫!
You’re not a hero. You’re pathetic!
哦,安
Oh, Ann.
鼓足勇气去过你自己的生活!
Have some guts! Go live your own life!
什么?你弄错了?
What? This isn’t it?
写出第一行 就接着写第二行
Write a first line and then write a second one.
如果你愿意就吻男人 吓坏你父母!
Kiss men if you want to! Horrify your parents!
安?
Annie?
象个男人!
Be a man!
不要把我牵涉进去!
Just leave me out of it!
不要随身带着…
Don’t carry around some…
我好多年前给你写的字条!
Some stupid note I wrote you years ago!
你不是对我这人感兴趣 你只是有着某种我的印象
You’re not interested in me. You just have this idea of me.
勇于承认
Have the nerve to admit it, and just
不要骚扰我
leave me alone.
坏了,字条全湿了
Hell, I got the note all wet.
安!安!
Ann! Ann!
带我离开这里,好吗?
Take me out of here, okay?
好的,你想到哪去?
Okay, where do you want to go?
反正远离这些人的地方
Somewhere far away from all these people.
我知道了 跟我来
Okay. I got it, follow me.
去哪?
Where are we going?
惊喜
It’s a surprise.
安,我还有一件事…
Ann, I just had one more thing…
还有一件事要对你说
Just one more thing I wanted to say.
(TIRES SCREECHING)
(OWL HOOTING)
欢迎光临我的隐匿处
Welcome to my hideout.
格雷的解剖所?
Gray’s Anatomy?
我从八岁起就立志成为一个医生
I’ve known I’ve wanted to be a doctor since I was eight years old.
你是我认识中最为执著的人
You are the most serious man I’ve ever met.
我想我比较闷
I guess I’m not a lot of fun.
我没有说你多姿多彩
I didn’t say you werert a lot of fun.
你的衬衣湿透了
Your shirt’s all wet.
这是什么?
What’s this?
只是一些光线
It’s just what’s in the air.
一直都是这样的吗?
Has it always been like this?
是的
Oh, yes.
我不太喜欢
I don’t think I like it.
多美妙的一个晚上!
What a night!
安哪去了?
Where’s Ann?
哈里斯哪去了?
Where’s Harris?
(PEOPLE LAUGHING)
(PEOPLE CHATTERING)
这个场面比较有趣
RALPH: Now there’s a pretty sight.
嘿,野人 晚会结束了
Hey, wild man, time to call it a night.
噢,我的天哪!
Oh, my goodness!
什么?
What?
到处都是血 噢,我的天哪!
Blood. It’s all over. Oh, my goodness!
天哪!
Jesus!
他还有呼吸 发生什么事?
RALPH: He’s breathing. WOMAN: What happened?
我去叫医生!
I’ll go call a doctor!
等等,哈里斯就是医生!
Wait, Harris is a doctor!
哈里斯哪去了?不会走太远的 哈里斯
Where’s Harris? Can’t be far away. Harris!
哈里斯
Harris!
哈里斯
Harris!
哈里斯
Harris! Harris!
我们得送他去医院! 哈里斯
We got to get him to a hospital! Harris!
我们不能移♥动♥他
We can’t move him.
挺住,巴迪,一定要挺住 一切都会没事的!
Hang on, Buddy, just hang on. Everything’s going to be okay!
他手里拿着一些东西
He’s holding something in his hand.
巴迪,这是什么?黏糊糊的 湿纸条什么的
What is it, Buddy? It’s just some gunk. Wet paper or something.
来,来
Let’s go, let’s go.
腿,腿,腿
Legs, legs, legs.
天哪
My God.
巴迪是对的
Buddy’s right, you know.
关于什么? – 关于你
About what? About you.
你太出色了 你将成为明星
You’re brilliant. You’re gonna be famous.
不是人人都能成为明星的
Hardly anyone gets to be famous.
你是我的明星
You’re famous to me.
嘿,妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我找到你的衣服了 还是那么好看
I found your dress. It’s still as beautiful.
就像我的记忆中那样没变过
It’s just like I remember it.
实际上有时当你穿上 那件衣服时我会恨你
I actually hated you sometimes when you put on that dress.
我并不真正理解

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!