Do you know where she is?
她度暑假去了
She’s gone for the summer.
我女儿本来想去美国过暑假
My daughter had intended to spend the summer in America,
参观大学 会会朋友
Iooking at colleges and visiting some friends.
但几天前突然改变了主意
But several days ago,she suddenly changed her mind.
她没告诉我原因
She would not tell me why.
我想我知道
I think I know why.
这是海因里希 他是米卡的弟弟
This is Heinrich. He’s Mieke’s stepbrother.
我说什么来着 她打了个包就离家了
As I was saying, she packed up her bag and left.
– 非常突然 – 你知道她现在在哪吗?
– It was all very sudden. – Do you know where she is now?
她一直着迷于古希腊
She’s always been very interested in the classics,
古罗马的文学和历史 而且她一直都喜欢大海
Greek and Roman literature, history,and she’s always enjoyed the ocean,
她发现一个旅游项目能把她 这两项爱好结合起来
so she found a program that combines all her interests.
你知道她在哪吗?
Do you know where she is?
她曾经一整个夏天都参加了 都在罗马的这项海洋旅游
She enrolled in a summer at sea program, based in Rome.
罗马
Rome.
好吧 那么我想我们应该去罗马
OK, then I guess we’ll go to Rome, then.
不过米卡只在罗马 停一会
Unfortunately, Mieke’s only in Rome for orientation.
明天她们旅游团就要登船 她也要在海上过整个夏天
Tomorrow her group boards a boat and she’ll be gone for the summer.
那样就很难找到她
She’ll be quite unreachable.
很难找到?
Unreachable.
米卡的旅游团明天 要参观梵蒂冈
Mieke’s tour group goes to the Vatican tomorrow,
然后她就要登船 离开
then she gets on that boat and she’s gone.
那么都玩完了?
So, it’s over?
谢谢你们一路上陪着我 伙计们 不过
Thanks for sticking with me through this, guys, but…
你们最好给父母打个电♥话♥
you should probably call your parents,
让他们汇点回家的盘缠过来
have them wire you some money and go home.
你呢?
What are you gonna do?
我要去罗马
I’m going to Rome.
我跑我走
I’ll walk, I’ll hitchhike,
我爬如果有必要的话 总之我一定要找到米卡
I’ll swim if I have to,but I’ll get to Mieke somehow.
也许这能帮得上你
Maybe that’ll help.
这么多银两你从来弄来的?
Where’d you get all that?
等等你的莱卡呢?
Wait. Where’s your Leica?
卖♥♥了
Sold it.
什么?
What?
你卖♥♥了莱卡? 你一直很喜欢它啊
You sold your Leica? But you loved that thing.
你的欧洲摄影旅行怎么办 还有好多城♥堡♥没拍呢?
What about your Europe photo tour,the chateaus?
城♥堡♥在那呆了几百年
Chateaus have been there for 300 years.
米卡却要在12小时内离开
Mieke’s gone in 12 hours.
咱们快走吧 Frommer旅游指南说国际航♥班♥
Let’s go! Frommer’s says check in three hours
必须要在起飞前3小时内办登记手续
before international flights.
过来抱抱旅游指南
Come here, guidebook!
我们要去罗马 我们要去罗马
Whoo! We’re going to Rome.We’re going to Rome!
做我的妞
Be my girl
做我的妞
Be my girl
你能做我的
Are you gonna be my
妞 耶
Girl, yeah
做我的妞
Be my girl
做我的妞
Be my girl
你能做我的妞
Are you gonna be my girl
(招牌上的意大利语为:梵蒂冈博物馆只在每月第二个周日对预约的民间旅游团开放)
好了夏天海洋旅游团
All right, summer at sea group.
我们的游程就从梵蒂冈博物馆开始
Our tour begins in the Vatican museum.
请走这边
This way, please.
到了
There it is.
这个门只让民间旅游团进
This entrance is for private tour groups only.
但我们是 民间旅游团啊
Oh… but we are a private tour group.
我们大老远从美国来多不容易
We’ve come all the way from America.
况且那个橙色衣服的家伙还是个低能儿
That guy in the orange jacket is mentally retarded.
是嘛 看得出来 太可怜啦
Si, I can tell.How very, very sad.
嗯太可怜了
Yes, it is.
如果你们是旅游团 那么导游在哪?
But if you are a tour,where is your guide?
我们有个很牛叉的导游哦
We’ve got a fantastic tour guide.
– 就是他 – 什么?不
– Right here. – What? No…
梵蒂冈从公元5世纪的
The Vatican has been used as a papal residence
康斯坦丁大帝以来
ever since the time of Constantine the Great
就一直是教皇的居所
of the 5th century A.D.!
好吧 嗯 请一直跟着我
OK… um… if you’ll all follow me, please.
祝你玩得愉快
Have a very special day
可怜的小人儿
for a very special little man.
好的
OK.
简直不敢相信那人把我们放进来了
I can’t believe that guy let us in.
他真是个低能儿啊
What a retard!
– 我们来找米卡吧 – Scusate(意大利语:打搅)
– Let’s find Mieke. – Scusate.
一个讲英语的旅游团的导游突发急病
One of our English-speaking tour guides has called in sick.
你能顺便给他们做做导游吗?
Could you please take these peoples also?
– 梵蒂冈面♥积♥有多大? – 0.5 平方公里
– How big is Vatican City? – 0.5 square kilometers.
谁建造了这些柱子?
Who built the colonnades?
1656年 乔瓦尼·洛伦佐·贝尔里尼建的
– Gianlorenzo Bernini, 1656.
– 浴室在哪里呢? – 在2楼6楼和7楼
– Where are the bathrooms? – Floors 2, 6 and 7.
下面我要带你们到 枢密院选举新教皇的地方去
Next I’ll take you to where the College of Cardinals elects a new Pope.
一旦新教皇选出 梵蒂冈 上空就会升起白烟
When this happens, white smoke is sent up from the Vatican.
– 这里还真有趣啊 – 米卡一定在这附近
– Here’s a fun fact… – Mieke must be around here somewhere.
我们找找看
Let’s go.
在我身后是教皇的房♥间
Behind me is the appartamento papale,
很显然游客是禁入的
or papal apartment.We’re obviously not permitted.
打搅小姐这是什么?
Excuse me, miss. What is this?
这是圣马可钟
That is the bell of San Marco.
一旦教皇去世罗马的红衣主教
When the Pope dies,the Cardinal Vicar of Rome
就敲响此钟昭告罗马人
rings this bell to notify the people of Rome.
下面要参观的是西斯廷教堂 请跟我来
Next we will view the Sistine Chapel.Follow me, please.
快点我听到他们的声音了
Come on. I think I hear them.
他们从哪走了?
Which way did they go?
我打赌是那边
That way. I’d stake my reputation on it.
太好了
Good enough for me.
嗨看看 这是干吗的?
Hey, check it out! I wonder what this does.
不是什么一根绳子而已 快点快走吧
It doesn’t do anything, it’s a rope. Come on, let’s go.
这里还有不少老古董诶
They got a lot of old stuff here.
Dio mio (意大利语:上帝)
Dio mio!
圣马可钟
The bell of San Marco!
教皇驾崩了
The Pope is dead!
她不在这里
She’s not in here.
我们走吧我们绝不该进来的
Let’s go. We’re definitely not supposed to be in here.

Hey, check this out!
– 我加冕当教皇啦 – 库珀
– I’m the Pope! – Cooper…
别戴教皇的王冠
take off the Pope hat.
– 哦 不 没问题的 我信天主的 – 摘掉见鬼上帝呀
– Oh, no. It’s OK. I’m catholic. – Take it off, goddamnit!
喔你妄称上帝之名
Oh, you took the Lord’s name in vain!
只有我才能宽恕你孩子
Only I can forgive you now, my son.
把那玩意摘掉
Take that fudging thing off!
教皇突破了场上防守
The Pope breaks an open-field tackle.
万福玛丽亚 他持球狂奔离门线只有40码
It’s a Hail Mary, he catches at the 40…
30码 20码 10码
the 30, the 20, the 10…
攻方触地分 教皇
touchdown, Pope!
教皇使本队反超两分
The Pope makes a two-point conversion.
上帝啊 这是教皇 8分
And oh, my Lord! It’s the Pope, eight,
异教♥徒♥0分
and the heathens, nothing!
你还好吗烂人?
How’s you, sucka?
库珀 帽子 帽子
Cooper, the hat! The hat!
帽子着火了
The hat is on fire!
我们不要水 让他们
We don’t need no water let them…
我没骗你快看
I’m not kidding! Look!
惨了
Oh, holy shit!
才不要这样呢
I don’t want this!
壁炉 壁炉 快快
Fireplace! Fireplace! Go, go!
白烟
White smoke!
他们选立了新教皇
They’ve elected the new Pope!
记者在梵蒂冈广场 做现场直播
I’m coming to you live from Vatican Square
枢密院以惊人的速度
where the College of Cardinals,in a surprise move,
刚刚选立了一位新教皇 人群激动异常
has just elected a new Pope.The crowd is very excited.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!