– Berlin? – Berlin!
我还在柏林上过 一个婊♥子♥
– 他要去柏林 – 太好了
– He’s going to Berlin! – Awesome!
是柏林附近
– 好吧 柏林 – 来吧我们走
– All right! Berlin! – Come on, let’s go!
这车到不了柏林就要栽下悬崖
下一站柏林
Next stop, Berlin!
太棒了 我们终于到了柏林
Beautiful! We made it to Berlin.
柏林
Jah. Berlin!
藏在布拉迪斯拉维亚 就没有柏林人能抓到我
– 布拉迪斯拉维亚(捷克捷克斯洛伐克首都)? – 嗯
– Bratislava? – Yeah.
布拉迪斯拉维亚
Bratislava!
我的老祖宗啊
Dear sweet mother of God.
我们跑到东欧来了
We’re in Eastern Europe.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你会说英文吗?
Do you speak any English?
你们是美国人?
You are Americans?
对
Yeah.
我喜欢美国
I love America.
我刚才还在电视上看了《迈阿密罪恶》
We just get Miami Vice on television.
《迈阿密罪恶》是新节目里最棒的
Miami Vice is number one new show.
没错
Yeah.
我们要去的 是德国柏林
Listen, we’re trying to get to Berlin, Germany.
你知道这里有没有 马上要开出的火车?
Do you know if there’s a train coming anytime soon?
有 马上 他们正在建火车站
Oh, yes, very soon.They are building it now.
好吧 抓紧时间
Stop! Hammer time!
好好享受布拉迪斯拉维亚
Enjoy Bratislava!
在夏天你们来得正是时候
It’s good you came in summer.
冬天这里就非常阴郁
In winter, it can get very depressing.
我们得算算啦 一共还剩多少银子?
We gotta figure something out. How much money do we have?
Frommer旅游指南教的
Frommer’s travel tip.
我光了
I don’t have anything.
啥? 我也没有 好吧
What? I got noth… fine.
$1.83 美元
$1.83 American.
这几角钱能干嘛?
What are we gonna get with that?
这里美元还真值钱呢
Gotta love that exchange rate!
就它了
Fine.
晚宴备好了
Dinner is served.
各位先生还要 什么吗?
Would the masters care for anything else?
非常好 多谢了
Think we’re good. Thanks.
啊 一块硬币
Ah! A nickel!
瞧见了没?
You see this?
老子不干了
I quit!
自己当老板去
I open my own hotel!
那么我们还剩27分钱
So, we got 27 cents left.
这城里还有什么可玩的?
What is there to do in this town?
– 我可怜的斯科特 – 斯科特斯科特
– My Scotty – Scotty, Scotty
斯科特蒙在鼓里
Scotty doesn’t know
不要告诉斯科特
Don’t tell Scotty
斯科特蒙在鼓里
Scotty doesn’t know
这调调蛮耳熟耶
This song sounds familiar.
詹妮我帮你拿外套
Jenny, lemme check your coat.
– 嗨 – 詹妮
– Hey! – Jenny!
你这衣服太恐怖了 也脱掉算了 快
That outfit is horrible! Just take it off… now!
才不 能买♥♥杯饮料给我吗
No, but I will let you buy me a drink.
不好意思
Excuse me!
你是在巴黎车站上的那个女生?
You are the woman from the Paris train station, aren’t you?
– 我叫 – 克里斯托弗
– My name is… – Christoph.
没错
Yes.
你怎么也在这?
What are you doing here?
这是我的场子 我们家族 在欧洲开了许多夜店
This is my place. My family owns many nightclubs in Europe.
如果能来我的VIP包厢喝一杯我将不胜荣幸
I’d be honored if you’d join me in my V.I.P. Room for a drink.
好吧
Mmm Okay.
再见库珀
Bye, Cooper.
– 这是什么? – 苦艾酒
– What’s that? – It’s absinthe.
Frommer旅游指南说 在美国它是非法的
Frommer’s says it’s illegal in the States
因为它能致幻让你 有荒唐举动
because it makes you hallucinate and go crazy.
它被称作碧仙女
They call it the green fairy.
我的家族在爱琴海上 有艘游艇
My family has a yacht in the Aegean.
来吧詹妮弗 我们一道扬帆远航
Come with me, Jennifer. We will sail away together.
哦老天
Oh, my God!
我们可以鸳鸯共浴 月下小酌
We will swim with dolphins,and sip champagne by moonlight.
哦老天
Oh, my God!
我们可以一整天 在日光浴下品酒
We will spend the day sunbathing, drinking wine.
我夫人能调出很好的桑格利亚酒
My wife makes the best sangria.
等等 什么?
Wait… what?
桑格利亚酒
Sangria.
先备好西班牙里奥哈红葡萄酒
You take a good Spanish Rioja,
再放入几片橙子然后
and you put in slices of orange, and…
不等等 你说你结过婚?
No, wait. You said you were married?
你跑遍欧洲就是要 睡遍女人?
You go around Europe sleeping with every woman you meet?
不是这样子拜托詹妮弗 不是像你说的那样
No, please, Jennifer.It is not like that.
我也和男人睡
I also sleep with men.
我一点感觉也没有哦
I gotta say, I’m not feeling anything.
我也没有
Me neither.
镇定得像品酒师
Sober as a judge.
你呢?
How ’bout you?
我狗屁感觉也没有
I’m not feeling a goddamn thing.
这苦艾酒就是坨屎
This absinthe is bullshit!
老弟说脏话了
I hear you, my brother.
我先闪了
I’m outta here.
让让
Excuse me.
– 嗨克里斯托弗呢? – 闭嘴
– Hey, so where’s Christoph? – Shut up.
– 欧洲 – 欧洲
– Europe! – Europe!
欧洲
Europe!
那么明天柏林
So, tomorrow, Berlin.
明天米卡
Tomorrow, Mieke!
瞧那边
Check it out.
不会吧
No way!
杰米又在勾搭哪个妞? 见鬼
Jamie’s hooking up with another girl? Goddamn it!
太不公平了 我辛辛苦苦踏上
It’s just so unfair. I’ve been all over,
欧洲疯狂性之旅 结果这小子先得逞
Iooking for crazy European sex,and he’s the one who ends up…
哦老天
Oh, my God!
真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼
That is some pretty fucked-up shit.
他们真是世上最糟的孪生兄妹啊
They really are the worst twins ever.
真是个疯狂的夜晚 恩?
That was a pretty wild night, eh?
你疯狂来我也疯狂
Yep. Pretty wild, pretty wild.
我知道我失控了
I know I was out of control.
你们呢? 你们有没有?
How about you guys? Did you…?
好吧听着 我们是真喝高了
All right, look.We were really drunk,
事情是有些荒唐 杰米
things got a little crazy,and Jamie…
亲了我
kissed me.
不要再提了好吗?
Let’s just forget about it, ‘kay?
忘了 它当没发生过
OK, fine. I’ll give it a rest.
杰米 把你的Frommer旅游指南给我瞅瞅?
Jamie, could I borrow your Frommer’s?
哦 找到了 布拉迪斯拉维亚
Oh, here it is. Bratislava.
嗯 捷克斯洛伐克首都
Hmm. Capital of Slovakia.
哦发现个有趣的东东
Oh, here’s a fun fact.
哥们 你可以在这干妹妹
You made out with your sister, man!
– 闭嘴闭嘴 闭嘴 – 两条欠骟的狗
– Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! – Like two dogs in heat.
弟兄们别浪费体力了
My friends, where is the beef?
想去柏林? 搭我的车吧
You go to Berlin? I’m your ride.
跳进来
Hop in.
这是米卡住的公♥寓♥
This is Mieke’s apartment building.
祝福我吧弟兄们
Wish me all sorts of luck, guys.
你能搞定斯科特
You’ll do great, Scotty.
多谢
Thanks.
大老远跑来 我可不想错过这场面
I came all this way. I’m not gonna miss this.
– 老天 这米卡能吓死一头牛 闪吧 – 别闹了
– Dude, Mieke’s hideous! Run! – Stop.
我叫斯科特托马斯
Hi, my name is Scott Thomas.
我从美国来这里拜访米卡
I’m from America,and I’m here to see Mieke.
不好意思米卡现在不在
I’m sorry, but Mieke’s not here.
你知道她去哪了吗?