你的大蜥蜴进了我走廊
Your iguana in my hall
不敢相信我们也来这个地方
I can’t believe we’re doing this.
别紧张 含麻醉剂的 巧克力蛋糕在这里完全合法
Don’t worry.Hash brownies are totally legal here.
伙计们尝尝这个 味道不可思议哦
You’re gonna enjoy these, man. These are magical.
我要抽大♥麻♥
I like to smoke marijuana
– 你想试试吗? – 想
– You wanna do this? – Yeah.
我想相机换块新电池
I need a new battery for my camera,
如果你可以的话 镜头也要擦擦
and while you’re at it, it could use a cleaning.
这是莱卡M6?
Is that a Leica M6?
实际上它是M7
Actually, it’s an M7.
它有个内置的曝光表
It’s got the built-in light meter.
太帅了
It’s so beautiful.
外表光亮性能强劲
So sleek, so powerful.
它的新镜头系统如何?
How’s the new lens system?
尼康的镜头和它比 就像垃圾
Makes the Nikon look like a disposable.
你真了解你的相机啊
You really know your cameras.
你还很有型呢
And you’re very cute.
我? 是吗?
Me? Really?
我要休工一会
I’m going on break.
我出后门去抽根烟
I was going to step out back and have a cigarette.
不介意陪我一起去吧?
Would you like to join me?
我不吸烟
I don’t smoke.
我也不
Neither do l.
等会等会
Hold on, hold on.
有问题吗?
What is it?
太爽啦
This is great!
你真是个童子鸡啊
You’re so innocent.
我们换个花样 可以吗?
Let’s change that… shall we?
你想玩什么?
What would you like me to do?
哦 我还真不知道
Well… I don’t really know…
我想我还真没什么经验
I guess I really haven’t done that much.
实际上我课余还真没有什么时间
I haven’t really found the time,with all my extracurriculars,
模拟联♥合♥国♥安置优等生的高级课程 下午的家教
and model U.N., advanced placement classes, after-school tutor…
忙 啊
…ing! Ah!
没错 你太像照相机了
Gosh, you really like cameras!
有时我们发现有些 顾客刺♥激♥得过了头
Sometimes, we find our clients are so overwhelmed with the pleasure,
不得不嚎叫着喊停
that they sometimes scream out, no,
虽然实际上他们是 爽毙了
when really they mean, yes.
所以我们准备安全暗号♥
And this is why we have the safe word.
安全暗号♥?
The safe word?
当你爽得要出人命时
If at any time the ecstasy gets too great,
就用我们的安全暗号♥
you just use the safe word.
收不到安全暗号♥ 我们就不会罢手
Until we hear the safe word,we will not stop.
喔好 没问题
Yeah, right. Stop. All right.
我们开始会温柔地开始
We’re going to start slowly,
来点小小的前戏 给你润滑一下
teasing you with a little light erotic foreplay.
好耶
Whee!
喔 爽 小妞们
Oh, yes, ladies!
开始 开始 性幻想
On, on, vandersexxx!
汉斯 格鲁巴
Hans! Gruber!
怎么小妞都走了?
So, are the girls coming back?
执行夹睾丸术
Administer the testicle clamps!
呃? 啥? 嗨
Huh? What? Hey!
安全暗号♥
Safe word!
这是啥呀? 不是英语词啊
What is that?! That’s not a word, it’s a…
Fluggen- kliggin- kien?
Fluggen- kliggin- kien?
Fluggen
Fluggen!!!
– OK 小子别动 – 你说啥?
– OK, mister, don’t move. – Excuse me?
你丫闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
老兄 别伤害我
Oh, brother! Please don’t hurt me.
喔 不 不关你的事 很爽继续
Oh, no… you’re fine. That’s good. You’re fine.
要钱还是要命?
Give me cash? You got cash?
都拿去吧你这贱小妞
Take it all, you dirty girl.
啥?
What?
你钱包 别走神
Your wallet! Focus!
– 给我 – 明白
– Give it to me. – Oh!
我爱你
Oh, I love you!
我爱你
I love you!
我爱你 我爱你
I love you! I looove you!
什么这么好笑?
What’s so funny?
我真饿了 快成猪八戒
I’m really hungry. I think I’ve got the munchies.
– 不好意思 – 呃?
– Excuse me. – Huh?
这儿好热 你热吗?
It’s hot in here. You hot? Cause I’m really hot.
– 太爽了 – 我透不过气老天
– So good. – OK, I can’t breathe! God!
我要抓狂了我想我们吃的 蛋糕坏了我要抓狂了
I’m freaking out! I think we got a bad batch ’cause I’m freaking out.
要忍♥住 要忍♥住
I can’t… I can’t do this.
我曾经去过家同志店 直到中途才发现因为
I saw a gay porno once. I didn’t know until halfway in.
没有妞来 没有妞来
The girls never came. The girls never came!
我要抓狂了
I am freaking out!!
– 你没病吧? – 没一点都没有
– Everything all right with you? – No, nothing’s all right.
你卖♥♥给我们坏的 麻醉剂蛋糕
You sold us a bad batch of hash brownies.
你这个练法♥轮♥功♥的
You’re a bad Rastafarian.
那不是麻醉剂蛋糕
These are not hash brownies.
– 那是啥? – 我们不卖♥♥麻醉剂蛋糕
– What was that? – We do not sell hash brownies.
我们只是一家 荷兰面包坊
We’re a simple Dutch bakery!
把裤头穿上白小子
Now put your clothes back on, white boy!
Fluggengegeholen
Fluggengegeholen!
你说fluggegecheimen?
Did you say fluggegecheimen?
是是
Yes! Yes!
我的老天爷啊fluggengecheimen
For the love of god,fluggengecheimen!
你肯定?
Are you sure?
是快点
Yes, please.
既然你想要
As you wish.
那么拿 fluggegecheimen
Bring on the fluggegecheimen!
等等 啥?
Wait… what?
不 不 不 我说的不是fluggegecheimen
No, no, no! I didn’t say fluggegecheimen,
我说 呃
I said, uh…
昨晚你干啥了?
What’d you do last night?
不提也罢
I don’t want to talk about it.
你们这些家伙都干啥了?
What did you guys do?
不提也罢
Don’t want to talk about it.
– 这是什么? – 免费T恤
– What is that? – Free T-shirt.
嗨伙计们
Hey, guys.
你咋了?
What happened to you?
我被抢了
I got robbed.
太恐怖了
It was awesome!
我们的钱护照车票 所有的都丢了
Our money, passports, tickets… Everything, gone!
怎么会有这种鸟事?
How the hell could this happen?
我们都到了阿姆斯特丹 只有杰米爽得不想走
We all go to Amsterdam, and Jamie’s the one who hooks up!
无♥耻♥啊
For shame!
哦是我
Oh, that’s me.
我是库珀 对不起
Coop here. Sorry.
哈罗沃尔特先生
Hello, Mr. Walters.
你还没找到戈特曼案的文件?
You never got the Gutterman file?
我让汉弗莱带给你呀
I told Humphrey to give it to you.
他真是个猪头我昨天 亲自给他的呀
That’s hogwash. I handed it to him myself yesterday.
我让汉弗莱马上去 一趟你办公室
I’ll tell Humphrey to report to your office immediately.
再见
Bye.
这工作烦死人了
This job’s killing me.
– 啊 – 我试试看
– Uh… – Let me handle this.
我德文说得很差
I speak bad German.
哈罗
哈罗
我德文很差但是你说慢点
我能听懂
德语
我一直开了14个小时 而且3天没睡了
含药的杜松子酒喝得我歪歪扭扭 巧克力花生仁也吃多了吃
– 他说什么? – 他说他在开车
– What did he say? – He said he’s driving.
– 废话 – 诸如此类的
– Oh. – Something.
你知道柏林在哪吗?
柏林?
Berlin?
柏林?我太熟了
我在柏林一个酒吧里 捅了一个娘们一刀
我现在就要去柏林附近
– 柏林? – 柏林