这样哦
Ah.
你知道建立美国的都是些道学家
You know America was founded by prudes.
这些清教♥徒♥之所以离开欧洲是由于他们不喜欢
Prudes who left Europe,because they hated
那些怪诞露骨的欧式性风俗
all the kinky, steamy European sex that was going on.
那么现在我库珀哈里斯
And now l, Cooper Harris,
将回到我那些淫♥荡♥的先辈的土地
will return to the land of my perverted forefathers
来伸张我与生俱来的性权利 这将由一连串
and claim my birthright,which is a series
胡天胡地的性冒险组成
of erotic and sexually challenging adventures.
这一切你都早有预谋啊?
You’ve really thought a lot about this, haven’t you?
我早就欲♥火♥难忍♥了
It’s my passion.
快点快点
Come on, come on!
– 冒险开始了 – 欢迎来到古老的英格兰
– The adventure begins. – Welcome to jolly old England.
是啊 呼吸一下这甜蜜的 淫♥荡♥的欧洲空气
Yeah, breathe that sweet, sexy, European air.
– 哦 – 那是什么?
– Oh. – What is that?
这是律师行的人给我的手♥机♥
It’s the phone they gave me at the law firm.
嗯 信♥号♥♥还不错哈?
Yeah, it’s pretty neat, huh?
– 到哪都能响 – 是吗?
– Works anywhere. – Yeah?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是库珀
Cooper here.
哈罗沃尔特先生
Hello, Mr. Walters.
是的先生我在档案库里呢
Yes, sir, I’m down in file storage.
嗯 稍等一会
Um, hang on one second.
没有先生 我到处都找不到 戈塔曼案的档案
No, sir, I can’t find the Gutterman file anywhere.
是先生我会继续找
Yes, sir, I’ll keep looking.
找不到我就不睡觉
I don’t rest until I find it.
你没告诉老板你要出国吗?
Didn’t tell your boss you were leaving the country?
那样的话我就拿不到薪水 我这还不是轻松搞定嘛
They would’ve stopped paying me. It seemed easier.
– 那么现在去哪? – 不知道
– So, where to? – I don’t know.
去柏林的第一班车明早才出发 你现在想干啥?
First bus to Berlin doesn’t leave till tomorrow. What do you wanna do?
咱们先去伦敦塔 白金汉宫在那
Got the Tower of London… there’s Buckingham Palace.
– 呃 – 这里饮酒没有年龄限制喝一杯吧
– Uh… – There’s no drinking age.
– 走吧 – 快点
– There you go! – Come on.
嗨 暴羊酒吧
Hey! The Fiesty Goat.

All right!
你们想干嘛?
What do you wanna…
足球流氓
Soccer hooligans.
我的车停错了地方
Hey, this isn’t where I parked my car!
你们他妈是谁?
Who the bloody hell are you?
这是专用的会员酒吧 只开放给支持者
This is a private members bar,exclusively for the supporters
世界上最伟大球队的支持者
of the greatest football team in the world…
曼联
Manchester United.
现在请教一下两位
Now please, enlighten me.
你们他妈到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?!
问得好 嗯 斯科特?
That is a good question,and… Scotty?
我们是曼联球迷会的
We’re the Manchester United fan club…
来自俄亥俄州
from Ohio.
如果你是曼联球迷
If you’re Manchester United supporters…
唱首曼联歌♥曲
sing the Manchester United song.
不好意思 我五音不全
Excuse me, I’m sorry.I’m not much of a singer…
– 唱 – 我的宝贝乘坐
– Sing!! – My baby takes
早班火车
The morning train
他朝九晚五地忙活
He works from 9 to 5 and then
他换乘别的火车回家
He takes another home again
发现我
To find me…
正在看曼联的球赛
watching the Manchester United football team!
天下最牛的球队 喔呵
The best freakin’ team in all the land! Whoo-hoo!
真不错
Pretty good.
– 真不错小崽子 – 是哈
– Pretty dang good, lads! – Yeah!
我的宝贝乘坐早班火车
My baby takes the morning train
他朝九晚五地忙活
He works from 9 to 5 and then
他换乘别的火车回家
He takes another home again
发现我在等他
To find me waiting for him
他老是在那列早班火车上
He’s always on that morning train
我已经解封了你的邮箱
I’ve unblocked your email address,
但这个斯科特一直都没有回信
but this Scott is not responding.
他是唯一的
He was the one.
我要向他献身
I was going to give myself to him.
也许你应该向别的什么人献身
Perhaps you should give yourself to someone else…
fraulein (德语:小姐)
fraulein.
我再也不要喝醉
I’m never drinking again.
库珀醒醒
Coop, wake up.
噢老弟真是个疯狂的夜晚啊
Oh, man, that was a wild night.
你这样想?
You think?
(标语为:不支持曼联你就只能打手♥枪♥)
斯科特我们这是去什么鬼地方?
Scotty, where the hell are we going?
别担心甭管发生什么倒霉事
Don’t worry. If anything bad happens,
我的老爹老妈都能找到咱们
my parents will find us.
亲爱的 斯科特在哪?
Honey, where’s Scotty?
– 库珀说他们去野营了 – 哦不错嘛
– Cooper said they were going camping. – Oh, that’s nice.
伯特呢?
And where’s Bert?
我他妈怎么知道
Fuck if I know.
你还好吗烂人
How are you, you scalawag!
明白吗从地域政♥治♥的角度看
Look, given the current geopolitical climate,
所有的欧洲国家都应有一席之地
all European countries should have a seat at the table.
– 对 – 除了那些操蛋的意大利佬
– Right. – Except those fucking lties.
我讨厌那些意大利杂种
I hate them ltalian bastards.
– 明白我的意思? – 打搅
– You know what I mean? – Excuse me.
哈罗小崽
Hello, boyo!
昨晚发生什么鬼事情?
What the hell happened last night?
你昨晚喝高了像个呆B一样尿尿
You got steamed up, pissed as a fart.
很放肆的小子
Too much sauce, son.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们来接你 你不会错过这趟旅行的
We come and got ya,so you wouldn’t miss the trip.
什么旅行?
What trip?
– 我们去哪? – 什么意思我们去哪?
– Where are we going? – What do you mean, where are we going?
我去要去巴黎看红魔队收拾那些法国癞蛤♥蟆♥
We’re going to see the Mighty Reds do the frogs in Paris.
不是吗小子?
Aren’t we, boys?
没错
Yeah!
为啥冲我嚷嚷?
Why are you yelling at me?
接下来我告诉那个贱♥货♥ 舔我小弟
So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it
不然我就把树干 捅进她那活儿里
before I give her a trunky in the tradesman’s entrance
让她不得不舔我的蛋蛋
and have her lick me yardballs!
你们这里说脏话可真有一套
Wow. You guys are on a completely different level of swearing over here.
库珀? 库珀 我们要去巴黎
Coop? Cooper,we’re going to Paris.
早知道了 塞西尔跟我说过
I know. Cecil told me.
米卡在柏林 我们这不是去柏林哦
Mieke’s in Berlin.We’re not going to Berlin.
我们要干嘛? 我们得有个计划
What are we gonna do? We need a plan.
我没说错吧? 循规蹈矩的斯科特又来了
See what I’m talking about? This is predictable Scotty talking.
别慌嘛 巴黎不就是柏林的郊区嘛 近得连车都不用坐
Relax. Paris is practically a suburb of Berlin. It’s a nothing commute.
所以德法历史上一直都是铁哥们哦
That’s why France and Germany have always been allies.
那对孪生兄妹 他们也在巴黎不是吗?
The twins. The twins are in Paris, right?
我们来CALL他们 兴许能帮得上忙 把你电♥话♥给我
We can call them. They could help. Let me see your phone.
好吧 不过我只可以用它谈公事
Okay, but I’m only supposed to use this for business calls.
嘿少来
Hey, don’t…
开错了方向
You’re on the wrong side of the road,
你这傻鸟
you snail-eating puffs.
妈的B 接着开 你这长着蒜头鼻子的醉汉
Fuck off! Go on, you Gaelic fucking garlic-breath tossers!
滚一边去 有种冲我来吧你们这些傻鸟骂个吊啊
Piss off! Get in here and say that,
你们这些蛤♥蟆♥拉的大便
you froggy ltie shities!
按喇叭
Fucking beep!
老子要按喇叭 你们这些杂碎 就冲着你♥他♥妈♥的鼻子按
We’ll beep, you bastard,all over your fucking nose!
让道 滚开
Get out of the way! Piss off!
小的们
Hey, lads!
那贱♥人♥披着件蛤♥蟆♥球队的球服
That wanker’s got a frog football shirt on!
扁这个太监
Let’s give this nancy a fucking good kicking!
上啊小的们他要溜
Come on, lads, he’s going off!
嗯他们兄妹说就在这和咱们碰头
All right. Twins said they’d meet us here.

Look at that!
他们来啦 快点詹妮
There they are. Come on. Jenny!
– 杰米 – 嗨
– Jamie! – Hey!
过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!