恭喜 哈德森高中2004届毕业生们
Congratulations,Hudson High Class of 2004.
她在那菲奥纳
There she is. Fiona!
再见
Bye.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hey!
你好
Hey, you.
– 恭喜你 毕业生 – 多谢宝贝
– Congratulations, graduate. – Thanks, baby.
也恭喜你 库珀
And congratulations to you, Cooper.
噢 谢谢宝贝
Aww. Thanks, baby!
– 又想吃我豆腐 – 好吧
– Nice try. – All right.
– 今晚在韦德家聚会上见? – 好的
– See you at Wade’s party tonight? – See you then.
如此说来 我们可以享受一个暑假的二人世界啦?
So, it’s just you and me for the entire summer.
明年你毕业的时候我们大学再见 咱们计划得多好啊
Next year you graduate, join me at college. Just like we planned.
– 斯科特 我们得谈谈 – 嗯? 谈什么?
– Scott, we need to talk. – Yeah? About what?
谈我准备甩你
About me dumping you.
什么?
Huh?
他在那
There he is!
毕业生和他的漂亮女友
The graduate and his beautiful girlfriend. OK?
说茄子小俩口
Smile, you two!
– 照了 – 老爸 老妈 奶奶
– Action! – Dad, Mom, Grandma…
莫克叔叔 呃
Uncle Moke… uh…
稍等片刻 好吗?
I’m gonna need a minute here, OK?
你刚才说什么来着? 你要甩我?
What do you mean, you’re dumping me?
我不能再信那些鬼话 不要再相互欺骗了
I just can’t take all the lying and cheating on each other anymore.
你说什么东东呀? 宝贝我从没骗过你呀
What are you talking about? Sweetie, I never cheated on you.
我明白 所以向你摊牌才这么不容易
I know. That’s what makes this so hard.
多亲热啊 你们真是一对璧人
You’re looking good, you guys.
斯科特 不是你骗我 是我玩了你
Scotty, it’s not you. It’s me.
我要走了 你只是太
There I go, lying again. No, it was you.
你只是太
You’re just so…
– 循规蹈矩 – 笑一个
-…predictable. -Smile!
嗯这张照得不错
So, that’s it.
把你的毕业礼服拿回去吧
Here’s your letter jacket back.
再见
Goodbye.
这不是我的
This isn’t mine.
她是保管礼服的? 噢噢
She’s a keeper, huh? Oh, wow.
噢 老天
Oh, my God.
菲奥纳
Fiona!
倒带再看一次
Let’s see that again.
菲奥纳
Fiona!
太惨了
This is just so brutal.
我看得都目不转睛了 伯特再放一遍 快嘛
And yet I can’t look away. Bert, play it again. Come on.
– 菲奥纳 – 伯特 你丫快消失
– Fiona! – Bert, get out of here.
好吧再见
OK. See you.
再见 不要四处去广播你这大喇叭
All right. Stay black, Bert.
菲奥纳
Fiona!
他妈的有电邮
Mail, motherfucker!
嗨 又收到了米卡一封信
Hey, I got one from Mieke.
Happy Herzlichen (德语:真高兴)
Happy Herzlichen.
还在给那个德国佬写信?
Still writing that guy?
我还以为你是为了把德语课学得更好?
I thought that was for German class.
一开始是 但现在我们快成哥们了
Yeah at first, but we’re actually becoming good friends.
他是个不赖的家伙
He’s a really cool guy.
亲爱的米卡 你的美国笔友向你致意
Dear Mieke, greetings from your American pen pal.
斯科特 娘娘腔才会有什么笔友
Scotty, Girl Scouts have pen pals.
好好听着
Listen to yourself, all right?
在网上碰到一个不赖的家伙? 听起来像个超级变♥态♥喔
You met a cool guy on the internet. This is how these sexual predators work.
下面他要搞的就是咱们不如见见吧
Next thing you know,he’ll want to arrange a meeting
见面先把你药倒 再把你塞到车后厢
where he will gas you,stuff you in the back of his van,
然后拿你小♥弟♥弟♥做风铃
and make a wind chime out of your genitals.
算了 咱们去韦德家吧
Come on, let’s go to Wade’s.
好吧 时间不早了咱们赶紧
All right. Screw it. Let’s go.
我可不想让菲奥纳搞得毕业晚会不爽
I’m not gonna let Fiona ruin my graduation night.
Auf wiedersehen Mieke (德语:再见米卡)
Auf wiedersehen Mieke.
– 搞什么啊衰人? – 没搞啥啊詹妮
– What’s up, losers? – What’s up, Jenny?
你呢 花花肠子?
What’s up, dude?
菲奥纳那个臭婊♥子♥太没劲了
Sorry to hear about Fiona. She’s a whore.
你真好好人喔 多谢了
That’s very sweet of you. Thanks.
不要再提菲奥纳了四下瞅瞅去吧 这里到处都是醉妞
Enough Fiona talk. Look around. There’s gotta be 100 drunk girls.
不干遍这些妞太可惜了
We should try to have sex with every one of ’em.
– 喂? 你俩有没有搞错? – 怎么?
-Hello? Mixed company? -What?
– 我也是个妞啊 – 不你不能算
– I’m a girl! – No, you’re not.
你是个披着长发的男人婆
You’re just a cool guy with long hair.
你那个鬼孪生哥哥去哪了?
– So, where’s your evil twin brother?
詹妮
Jenny!
他在那
There he is.
嗨杰米 看起来气色不错啊
Hey, Jamie. In fine form, I see.
你为什么给我金汤力?
Why’d you get me gin and tonic?
– 我讨厌金酒 – 是吗?
– I hate gin. – You do?
你们真是空前绝后衰的孪生兄妹喔
You guys are the worst twins ever!
– 你俩什么时候走? – 明早
– When are you guys taking off? – Tomorrow morning.
嗨韦德 真棒的派对哥们
Hey, Wade! Great party, buddy.
老兄我真很兴奋耶
Man, I am so excited!
一整个夏天将在欧洲背包旅行
A whole summer,backpacking around Europe.
斯科特你真该和我们一道去 别老跟你医生老爸打下手
You should’ve come with us instead of working for Dr. Dad, Scotty!
一定是棒极了
It’s gonna be so awesome!
不错 我把每个旅行细节都计划好了 这次一定爽毙了
Yeah. I planned every detail of the trip to maximize the fun!
你还把旅游指南带到派对上了?
You brought a guidebook to a party?
– 想看看我的路线图吗? – 还不如看我的睾丸呢
– Do you wanna see my itinerary? – Do you wanna see my balls?
你们第一站是哪?
You guys decide where you’re gonna go first?
巴黎 我都等不及了
Paris! I can’t wait.
两年前妮基嘉葛的姐姐德碧 碰到了一个法国富豪
Two years ago Nicky Jager’s sister,Debbie, met a wealthy French guy,
两人乘着他的游艇上 在地中海上潇洒了一个月
and spent a month sailing the Mediterranean on his yacht.
比韩剧还浪漫吧?
Isn’t that the most romantic thing you’ve ever heard?
在船上和一个古怪的法国佬呆了一个月
Stuck on a boat with a weird French guy?
听起来有点同志倾向喔
That sounds a little gay.
咋会是同志倾向咧 我可是女生啊
It’s not gay. I’m a girl.
– 有些同志倾向 – 一点同志倾向
– Kinda gay. – A little gay.
喝得我都要像孕妇一样嘘嘘了
I gotta piss like a pregnant woman.
嗨大伙静一静
Hey, listen up, everybody.
今晚我将有个特殊的节目
Gotta a little special thing I’d like to do tonight.
表演给大家这是一首短歌♥
Going to play a little song for you
献给我 最劲最辣最让我喷鼻血的小甜甜
about the nastiest, freakiest little sex puppet I know…
菲奥纳
Fiona.
这首歌♥纪念我们相识一周年 周年快乐
This one’s for you, baby. Happy anniversary.
斯科特蒙在鼓里 菲奥纳和我有一腿
Scotty doesn’t know That Fiona and me
每礼拜天我们在车厢里干炮
Do it in my van every Sunday
她骗他礼拜天她去做礼拜 但她哪也没去
She tells him she’s in church But she doesn’t go
她跪着让我♥干♥ 但斯科特蒙在鼓里
Still she’s on her knees and Scotty doesn’t know
噢 斯科特蒙在鼓里
Oh, Scotty doesn’t know
噢不要告诉斯科特 斯科特蒙在鼓里
So don’t tell Scotty Scotty doesn’t know
斯科特蒙在鼓里
Scotty doesn’t know
我想进大学以后咱们还会 像现在这样被男生追吧
I hope we’re just as popular in college as we were in high school.
– 大概会吧 – 就是
– We will be. – I know.
还有要白葡萄酒的吗?
Who needs more Chablis?
– 小乖 和我们一起去? – 算了我在这再呆会
– Candy, wanna come with? – No, I’ll stay here.
我来了 小乖
Hello Candy.
好家伙
Holy cow!
喔 原来我没把车停在这里
Oh, this isn’t where I parked my car!
搞不懂他咋这么好骗
I can’t believe He’s so trusting
我正和你唱后♥庭♥花
While I’m right behind you thrusting
斯科特还蒙在鼓里 斯科特还蒙在鼓里
Cause Scotty doesn’t know Scotty doesn’t know
库珀 哈里斯你这猪头
Cooper Harris, you’re a pig!
啊 小乖 你走之前要把那抹掉喔
Uh… Candy, before you go you might wanna clean that off .
抹掉啥?
Clean what off?
你身上沾了点东东 这样揉
It’s like dirt, or something go like this
好象在下面
No,it’s a kind of under…
边上点 再下面
To the side and under…
还有吗?
Is it off?
我想你把罩罩摘下来或许能弄掉
No,I think your two bra’s getting in the way
真的?
Really?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!