Joel, grow up!
不要离开我 克莱
Don’t leave me, Clem. Oh, my God, Clem.
这有点不对劲 我害怕
This is sort of warped. I’m scared.
-我要妈妈 -不要哭 约耳宝贝
I want my mommy! Don’t cry, baby Joel.
约耳宝贝 没事的 约耳
Baby Joel, it’s okay. Joel.
约耳! 别哭了! 看着我! 我想这有效果了
Stop it! Look, I think it’s working. Look, we’re hidden, Joel.
宝贝 看着
Hey, honey, look.
待着别动
Wait there.
我的胯部还在 就像你回忆中的一样
My crotch is still here just as you remembered it.
讨厌!
Yuck.
停了
It stopped.
-什么? -清除停止了
What? It stopped erasing.
这太糟了!
This is terrible.
他到映像外面去了
He’s offthe map. He’s offthe map.
-他去哪儿呢? -不知道
Where? I don’t know where!
你是什么意思 我不知道他到哪儿去了!
What do you mean? I don’t know where!
这很糟 太糟了! 我眼镜在哪儿?
This is bad. This is very, very bad news. Where are my glasses?
好了 糟糕
Okay. Crap.
我们该怎么办? 我该怎么办?
Okay. What do we do? What do I do?
-我们该做些什么? -不知道 不知道
What shall we do? I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do.
-我们该做些什么? -我不知道 别说了 好吗?
– What shall we do? – Crap. Crap. I don’t know!
-我说了我不知道 -对不起 我们该做些什么?
– I just said that I don’t know what to do. – I’m sorry. What do we do?
我不知道 你在烦我 放松些
I don’t know. Now, look,you’re fireaking me out. Mellow out.
但你必须得做点什么 他不能半途中醒来
Well, you have to do something. He could wake up all half-baked.
安静 你快把我逼疯了
Quiet. You’re freaking me out. Shh. Shh.
而且…那听起来真酷!
All gooey and– and half-baked. Hmm, that sounds so good.
-糟糕! -我饿了
Oh, shit! I’m hungry.
糟糕!
Oh, shit. Oh! Oh!
什么? 什么? 什么?
What? Oh! What, what? What?
-我们应该把医生叫过来 -不 不要
– We should call Howard. – No way. No, sir, man.
这是我的工作 我能处理
This is my– I can handle this.
-我们不能麻烦他 -他的手术只作了一半
I can’t call Howard. He’s an unbaked cookie.
没时间胡闹了
He’s– There’s no time to fuck around.
-一切都在我的控制之中 -不要瞎说了
I got this under control. What Are you talking about?
-不要胡闹了 -好吧 我打电♥话♥给他
Stop fucking around! Okay, I’ll call Howard.
-喂 是霍华德吗? 我是斯坦
Hello, Howard? Hey, it’s Stan.
我正在做手术的这个人
I’m working on this guy down here
我们在一段时间内没有他的信♥号♥♥了
and we seem to have lost him for a moment,
而且我无法找到他
and, uh, I can’t– I can’t bring him back up.
告诉我在信♥号♥♥消失前发生了什么
Okay, tell me what happened before he disappeared.
我不太肯定 我离开了一会
Well, I wasn’t sure, really, cause I was away from the monitor for a minute.
那段时间用的是自动程序
and I had it on autopilot because I had to,
我得上厕所
I had to pee.
-帕特里克在哪儿? -帕特里克生病回家了
Where’s Patrick? Patrick? Patrick had to go home sick.
-好的 告诉我地址 -真对不起
Okay, what’s the address? I know. I’m so sorry.
-快说吧 -南村街159号♥
That’s okay. Come on. I’m at 159 South Village.
-好的 -公♥寓♥单元1E 洛克威尔中心
Yeah. Apartment 1E. Rockville Center.
-玛丽 他马上就到 -什么?
Mary? He’s coming right now. Yeah?
我会留下来
I’m staying.
-收拾好你的东西 玛丽 -我要留下
-Get your stuff, Mary. -I’m staying.
-我想你应该离开 -不要
I thinkyou should go. Hell, no.
玛丽 真糟糕!
Mary– Shit.
-我烂醉了 -不要 玛丽
I am so stoned. Please, Mary.
-你得离开 -我得醒酒 玛丽
You have to go. Stop being stoned, Mary.
我不想他看到我醉酒的样子
I don’t want him to see me stoned.
-玛丽 你知不知道我们会有什么样的麻烦…
Mary. you have no idea how much trouble we’re gonna get into…
-我看上去真糟!
if Howard comes. I look like shit!
约耳 不要! 约耳 看!
Joely, stop it! Joel! Look! Hey, Joel!
-约耳! -我想她来看我
Joel! I want her to pick me up.
-奇怪 那欲望是这么的强烈 -约耳 看着我 看着我!
It’s weird how strong that desire is. Joel, look at me! Look.
早上醒来时你还会记得我
You’ll remember me in the morning,
你来找我把我们的事告诉我 我们重新开始…
and you’ll come to me and you’ll tell me about us, and we’ll start over.
帕特? 我刚…帕特?
Pat? I just– Pat?
我想我们可以来点鸡尾酒
I thought we could have a little cocktail.
那个叫帕特里克的家伙 他在模仿我
That Patrick guy– he’s copying me.
帕特里克?
What Patrick guy?
-那个家伙! -什么?
That guy! What?
他在我的家里
He’s here in my apartment.
他也是做清除术的人
He’s one ofthose eraser guys.
他在为你做手术时爱上了你
He fell for you when they were doing you,
现在他向你介绍自己 好像他从来不认识你
and now he’s introduced himself like he doesn’t even know you,
现在你们在约会
and you guys are dating.
真的吗? 他可爱吗?
Really? Is he cute?
克莱 你没事的
Clem, there’s nothing wrong with you.
你是我遇到过的最好的人
You’re the most wonderful person I’ve ever met.
你…你很善良
You– You’re kind,
美丽
beautiful…
聪明、幽默
and smart and funny…
而且…人好
and… nice.
什么?
What?
好了
Okay. All right.
好了
Okay. Oh!
-快点 快点 来吧 -小心些
Move, move, move! Come on. Let’s go. Careful, careful.
好的
Fine.
天 我还醉着
Oh, my God. I’m still stoned.
你给我的眼药水屁用没有
Those eyedrops you gave me didn’t do shit.
冷静 冷静
Be cool. Cool.
-玛丽 你怎么在这里? -嗯 霍华德
Hello, Mary. What are you doing here? Oh, hi, Howard.
她只是过来帮忙
She was just here to help out.
我想尽力理解整个过程…
I wanted to understand as much as I could about the procedure as possible.
我想这对我的工作很重要
I think it’s important for myjob to understand the innerworkings…
理解这工作中的细节
of the work that we do.
这工作不是我做的
Well, not that I do, but the work that is done…
而是与我共事的人所作的
by people where I also work, the work of my colleagues.
好了 让我们来看看
All right, well, let’s see If we can,
怎样解决吧
get to the bottom ofthis, shall we?
好的
Uh, yeah.
-这很奇怪 -我已试过了…
Well, that’s odd. I already tried that.
-你试过C门了吗? -当然试过了
Did you try going through the C-gate? Yeah, of course.
我的意思是…是的
I mean… yes.
好的
Yeah.
那么…
All right.
-你想连上去么? -是的
You want to get linked up? Yeah.
好的
All right.
我已经使用了检查程序
I already– I ran the utility programs,
但并没找到什么
and I had nothing there,
所以我根据打印日志检查了所有的记忆扫描
so I checked all the memories against the printed logs.
霍华德
Here, Howard. Okay.
-请坐 -谢谢你
I got you a chair. There you go. Oh, Thank you.
不用谢
You’re welcome. Whew!
好的 我会检查他所有的记忆
All right, I’m gonna– I’m gonna go through the entire memory,
看看是怎么回事
see if something comes up.
我喜欢在水槽里洗澡
I love being bathed in the sink.
这感觉是多么的安全
Such a feeling ofsecurity.
我从来没见你这么高兴 约耳宝贝
I’ve never seen you happier, baby Joel.
在这儿
There it is.
我不能理解他怎么会跑到映像之外?
I don’t understand why it’s offthe map like that.
他到底在那里干什么?
What the heck was he doing there?
他的眼晴睁开了
His eyes are open.
-以前睁开过吗? -没有
-Has this happened before with him? -No.
这不太妙
Oh, this is– this is not good. No.
我不得不…
I’m gonna have to–
给他注射这个
I’m gonna have to give him this.
难道你不知道吗? 我爱你
Can’tyou see I loveyou, Antoine?
好的 正常了
Okay, we’re back in.
干得真漂亮 霍华德
That was beautiful to watch, Howard.
就像外科手术或音乐会的钢琴师
Like a surgeon or a concert pianist or something.
谢谢 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
霍华德 你该去睡睡 我想我能处理了
Howard, you should get some sleep. I think I’ll be fine now.
但难道你不知道吗? 我爱你 安托万
Why can’t you see I love you, Antoine?
我真幸运