-What? Where? -I have an idea of how to stop this.
阻止什么?
Stop what?
-亲爱的约耳 -来吧 克莱
Joely. Come on, Clem.
-闻闻我的腋窝! -不要!
-Smell my armpit! Smell my armpit! -No!
-不要胳肢我! 不要逼我闻你 -闻我的私处
-Don’t tickle me! Don’t make me smell you. -Smell my pits!
-不要 -好的
-No. -Good.
集中精神 克莱
Concentrate, Clem.
我们得回到医生的办公室去
We gotta get back to the offiice.
那里有个盒式录音机 不 不是那幅画!
There was a tape recorder. No, not the picture.
不是那幅画!
Not the picture.
在哪里? 这边走 来吧!
Where is it? Back here. Come on!
噢 看着我 我在那里看上很好
Oh, look at me. Hey, I look good there.
客户的档案是保密的 巴瑞斯先生
Look our files are confiidential, Mr. Barish,
我不能给你看
so I can’t show you evidence.
这样说吧 克莱门汀女士
Suffiice it to say, that Miss, uh– Miss Kruczynski…
她觉得很不快乐 她想要新的生活
was not happy and she wanted to move on.
-现在告诉我关于克莱门汀的事 -所有你记得的事
Good. Now, tell me about Clementine. Just tell me everything you remember.
-他是这么说的 -我们那天看到了什么?
That’s what he said. Then– What did we see that day?
-不 等等 -嘿 快看!
No, wait. Oh, look! Hey!
-糟了! -我们去看我祖母
Shit! We’re going to see my grandma.
-约耳 为什么… -不 我们不坐火车
Joel, why? -No, I don’t want to. Joel, please! We’re not going on a train.
-请不要再让我跑了 -快!
Don’t make me run anymore. Come on!
米玆维克医生!
Mierzwiak!
-我们总是得逃吗? -米玆维克医生!
Do we always have to run? Mierzwiak!
求求你
Please.
那么 为什么我们不从
So, why don’t we begin by you telling me…
你所记得的一切开始
everythingyou can remember.
米玆维克医生! 让我醒来!
Mierzwiak! Wake me up!
对不起 巴瑞斯先生
Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Barish.
我想你知道所有这一切的原因
I thought you understood what was going on here.
你不知道 你在消除我对她的记忆
I don’t know. You’re erasing her from me.
你在消除她
You’re erasing me from her–
我不知道
I don’t know.
你是做这事的 我知道 我现在躺在自己床上
You’ve got this thing. I’m in my bed. I know it.
我在我自己的回忆中
I’m in my brain.
我也是你想象的一部分 约耳
I’m part of yourimagination too,Joel.
我不能帮你什么
How can I help you from there?
我也在你的大脑里 我就是你!
Uh, I’m insideyourhead too. I’m you.
抱歉
Sorry..
瞧! 那是谁?
Look. Who’s that?
他是我们的员工
Oh, he-he works for us.
他是…帕特里克!
That’s, uh, Pa-a-a-a-atrick,
宝贝男孩
baby boy.
他偷了我的身份
He’s stealing my identity.
他偷了我的东西
He stole my stuff.
他用我的语言和事物去引诱我的爱人
He’s seducing my girlfriend with mywords and my things.
-他还偷了她的内♥裤♥
He stole her underwear.
他偷了她的内♥裤♥
He stole her underwear.
我想现在就死去 克莱
I could die right now, Clem.
我真的很高兴
I’m just happy.
我从未如此感受 我现在就在自己一直想去的地方
I’ve never felt that before. I’m just exactly where I want to be.
我想回家了
I want to go home.
什么?
Hey. What?
克莱!
Clem!
等等 克莱!
Wait. Clem!
克莱?
Clem?
他们在清除你
They,’re erasingyou.
我在这儿!
I’m here!
克莱 集中精神 他们是我雇的
Clem, focus. I hired them, okay?
对不起 我真愚蠢!
I’m so stupid.
宝贝 冷静下来 观赏美景
Sweetie, calm down. Enjoy the scenery.
在我醒来完全忘掉你之前 我得阻止他们
I need it to stop before I wake up and I don’t know you anymore.
那好 直接叫他们取消手术
Okay, well, you know, just tell them to cancel it then.
你在说什么? 我做不到 我现在是睡着的
What the hell are you talking about? I can’t just cancel it. I’m asleep.
那就把自己叫醒!
Wake yourself up!
那好 你想我自己醒过来 好的
Okay. You want me to wake up? Okay. Great. All right.
来试试看 我这样能不能让你高兴?
Okay, here we go. This make you happy if I try? Yeah.
我尽力试试 开始了 这真是个好主意
I’ll try really hard. Here we go. That was a great idea.
这还真是有效
Boy, that’s working like gangbusters.
-不要! 那让我很痒! -我的天
Don’t! That tickles me! Oh, my, goodness.
-天 那是什么? -天 那是…
Oh, my, God. What is that? Jesus Christ! What the–
是个胎记!
It’s a birthmark!
这的确有用…但只一会儿
I t did work, for a second,
-但我动不了 -看到了?
-but I couldn’t– I couldn’t move. See?
那是另一个约耳预言吗?
Well, isn’t that just another one of Joel’s self-fulfilling prophecies?
用来证明我的主意是错的
It’s more important to prove me wrong than to actually.
我不想谈这个 好吗?
Look, I don’t want to discuss this right now, okay?
好的
Fine.
接下来怎么办? 我在听着
Then what? I’m listening.
-我也不知道 -你先清除了我
I don’t know. You erased me.
所以我才会作这个清除术
That’s why I’m here. That’s why I’m doing this in the first place.
-对不起 -你真是!
I’m sorry. You– You!
你了解我 我很冲动
You know me. I’m impulsive.
那就是为什么我爱你
That’s what I love aboutyou.
约耳?
Joel?
我有另一个解决问题的方法
I have anotheridea forthis problem.
现在我是你的回忆
This is a memory of me, The way…
当你看到我的胯部 你就想和我在沙发上做♥爱♥
you wanted to have sex on the couch after you looked down at my crotch.
-什么? -约耳 那些人会找到这里
What? Joel, the eraser guys are coming here,
为什么你不把我带到其它的地方去?
so what if you take me somewhere else,
其它没有我的回忆中
somewhere where I don’t belong,
我们藏在那里 直到明早
and we hide there till morning?
该死 我记不起其它没有你的地方
Oh, man. I can’t remember anything withoutyou.
那话真甜 但尽力试试 好吗?
Tsk, that’s very sweet, but try, okay?
我试试
Okay.
有效了!
It’s working!
我真是天才!
I’m a genius!
约耳?
Joel?
约耳?
Joel?
你去哪儿呢?
Where’d you go?
我应该和你一起去的!
I’m supposed to come too!
我得去拿一个色拉盘
Listen, I’m just gonna go get a salad bowl.
你能看好汤和照顾约耳吗?
Can you stir the soup and keep an eye on Joel?
-他喜欢在我身边 -当然
Sure. He just likes to be near me.
克莱?
Absolutely! Clem?
成功了! 天 看看这个!
It worked. My, God, look at this!
成功了! 天 看看这身衣服!
It worked! Look! Look at this dress, man!
天啊 看看! 我能带走这件衣服吗?
Oh, my God! Look at it! I wish I could take it with me.
我是谁?
Who am I?
-是哈姆林女士 -是的 哈姆林女士
Mrs. Hamlyn. Right. Mrs. Hamlyn.
这是我四岁时的回忆 啊 糟了!
I must be about four. Oh, my gosh.
找到沙拉盘了 今晚主菜是菜豆与沙拉
Found the salad bowl, so I’m serving salad and string beans.
他在那下面好吧 你怎么样?
Is he okay under there? Peanut, are you all right?
上帝 我感觉自己可以一天到晚都做家务
God, honestly, I feel like I could clean up all day.
-不介意我叫你清洗菜豆吧?
Listen, would you hate me if I asked you to clean some string beans?
-不 当然不
-No, not at all.
天 我爱死这厨房♥了!
Oh, my God. I love this kitchen.
-非常感谢 -她看都不看我
Thank you so much. She’s not looking at me.
她很忙 她看都不看我
She’s busy. She’s not looking at me.
没有人愿意看我 我想要妈妈
No one ever looks at me. I want my mommy.
约耳宝贝
Oh, baby, Joel. Hey, Joely! Joely,!
-他在下面还好吗? -嗯 还好
Is every.Iittle peanut under there okay? Mm-hmm! He’s fine.
你有什么可喝吗?
Do you have something to drink?
想喝杯鸡尾酒吗? 现在还没到五点
Wouldyou drink a cocktail at this hour? I mean, I know it’s not 5:00.
-有伏特加酒就好了 -等等 我去看看有没有
I would die for a vodka. Oh, hang on. Let me check if I have that.
好的 我在这儿等 约耳
Okay! I’m just gonna wait right here. Joel!
亲爱的约耳
Uh,Joely.
-你妈妈要我照看你 回到桌下去 -我要冰淇淋
Yourmotherwants me to mind you. Get back underthe table. Ice cream.
-冰淇淋 -不 那要到你吃完饭后
Ice cream. No, not until after you know you’ve had your dinner.
约耳 来吧!
Come on, Joel!
约耳 快长大!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!