No, I think it’s funny.
你觉得我和这家伙哪个更好看?
So, who do you think’s better-looking me or this guy?
帕特里克 我们集中精力做好工作
Patrick, let’s focus buddy.
记得我们上星期做过的那个女孩么?
Remember that girl we did last week?
带着土豆的女孩?
The one with the potatoes?
-那个女孩? -是他的女友
That girl? That’s this guy’s girl.
是的
Right. Yeah.
曾经是 我们小心点
Was. We took care of that.
那晚我有点爱上她了
I kind a fell in love with her that night.
什么? 你这…
What? You little fuck…
-怎么? -她毫无知觉
What? She was unconscious, man.
她很漂亮而且
Well, she was beautiful, and…
我偷了她的内♥裤♥
I stole a pair ofher panties as well.
-天! -怎么?
Jesus! What?
那不是…
It’s not like–
-我是说那些内♥裤♥很干净
I mean, they were clean and all.
不要跟我说 我不想听这些狗屁
Don’t tell me this stuff, man! I don’t wanna hear this shit!
-是干净的 -不 别说啦
They,were clean! What? D-Don’t! Stop!
-好的 -我们还有工作要做
Okay. All right! We got work to do.
把那些纸给我
Give me my papers.
还有些事
There’s more.
那天我们做完她的手术后
After we did her,
我去了她工作的地方并和她约会
I kind of went to where she works and asked her out.
你作了什么?
You what?
天! 帕特里克
Jesus. Patrick!
你知不知道这样
Do you have any idea…
没有职业道德?
how unethical?
不会吧
It’s not really that bad.
看看你的表情 怎么啦?
What? Get that look off your face. What’s wrong?
帕特里克! 你偷了这女孩的内♥裤♥
Patrick, you stole a girl’s panties!
有人在这里
There’s someone here.
他偷了你的内♥裤♥
He stole your underwear.
鬼影都没看见
I don’t see anyone.
约耳?
Joel?
我的鞋子在哪里?
Where are my boots?
你为什么给我毒药? 你不懂英文吗?
Why, are you showing me poisons? Can’t you understand English?
药剂 我说的是药剂
“Potions” I said. Potions.
请给我爱情药剂
Love potion, please.
我真♥他♥妈♥吓得直起鸡皮疙瘩!
I’m fucking crawling out of my skin!
我该把你一个人甩在跳蚤市场
Should’ve left you at the flea market.
要做的第一件事是…
First thing to do is–
往杯中撒用鲸鱼心脏做的粉末
sift in a cup of powdered whale heart.
想走了吗?
Wanna go?
我想要个小孩
I want to have a baby.
我们以后再谈这个吧
Let’s talk about it later.
不要 我想要个小孩
No! I want to have a baby.
我想我们还没准备好
I don’t think we’re ready.
是你没准备好
You’re not ready.
克莱 你真的认为你能照顾好小孩?
Clem, do you really think you could take care of a kid?
什么?
What?
我不想在这儿谈这个
I don’t wanna talk about it here.
我听不见 我从来不知道你♥他♥妈♥的说些什么
I can’t hear you. I can never the fuck understand what you’re saying.
-我不想谈这个 -不要这么小声!
I don’t wanna talk about this! Fucking ventrilo quist!
-就要谈! -我不想…
We’re fucking gonna talk about it! I don’t want to–
你不能在那样说我后 还说你不想再谈了!
You can’t just say something like that and say you don’t wanna talk about it!
-对不起 克莱 -我会当一个好母亲的
I’m sorry, Clem. I’d make a fucking good mother!
我喜欢小孩子 我聪明又富有创意
I love children, I’m creative and smart,
我会当好母亲的!
and I’d make a fucking great mother!
是你 约耳! 是你不能成什么事
It’s you,Joel. It’s you who can’t commit to anything!
-这被清除了! -你不知道你有多么幸运我看上了你
It’s going! You have no idea how lucky you are I’m interested in you!
也许我们该在这里分手了 约尔!
Maybe I should end this right here, Joel!
-把你和愚蠢的服装珠宝一起甩在跳蚤市场
Leave you at the flea market with this stupid costume jewelry!
-清除了 这段回忆是垃圾
-It’s done. This is crap.
-也许你能找把古董摇椅好去死在上面
Maybe you could find yourself an antique rocking chair to die in!
-所有的这些痛苦和迷惑…
-All the pain, confusion…
-你好 帕特里克 -你好 玛丽 还好吗?
-Hi, Patrick. -Hi, Mary. How’s it goin’?
-你好 -天真冷
Hey, you. Oh, it’s freezing outside.
-我们做得还不错吧? -是的
Find us okay? Yeah.
-嗯 -真亲热!
Mmm. Hot!
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
有真正的饮料喝吗?
Don’t you have anything real to drink?
我们真的还未检查过
Uh, we haven’t really checked yet.
-帕特里克?
Patrick?
让我来吧
Let me do the honors.
玛丽讨厌我
Mary hates me.
我从不讨女人的欢心
Never really had much luck with the ladies.
也许你该停止偷她们的内♥裤♥
Maybe if you stop stealing their panties.
斯坦 斯坦
Stan. Stan.
-还有更多事 -别说了!
There’s more. No!
-是的 -不!
Yes. No!
你不想要酒吧 帕特里克?
You didn’t want any, did you, Patrick?
-不要 没什么 -等等
Uh, no, that’s okay. Wait.
祝福那些健忘的人吧 因为他们战胜了自己过去的错误
“Blessed are the forgetful for they get the better even of their blunders.”
尼采的《超越善恶》
That’s Nietzsche. Beyond Good and Evil.
我从”巴特利玆” 中摘来的
I found it in my Bartlett’s.
什么是”巴特利玆” ?
What’s your Bartlett’s?
那是一本语录 帕特里克
It’s a quote book, Patrick.
充满各种名言警句
It’s a book of quotations.
我想医生有一天也会上”巴特利玆” 的
I think Howard will be in Bartlett’s one day.
-肯定 -医生他说的都是名言
Definitely. Howard is pure Bartlett’s.
上帝
God!
我们这样会吵醒他吗?
Can you wake him up?
不会
You can’t wake him up.
你什么都不跟我讲 约耳
You don’t tell me things, Joel.
我是一本打开的书
I’m an open book.
我什么都告诉你
I tell you everything.
甚至是每一件丢人的事
Every damn embarrassing thing.
你不信任我
You don’t trust me.
不断说话并不是必要的交流方式
Constantly talking isn’t necessarily communicating.
我没有那样做
I don’t do that.
我想了解你更深
I want to knowyou.
我没有不断说话!
I don’t constantly talk. Jesus!
你必须把有些事拿出来分享 约耳
People have to share things, Joel.
那才是亲密无间
That’s what intimacy is.
你那样对我说 真让我生气
I’m really pissed thatyou said that to me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
只是我的生活很无趣
It just… really just isn’t that interesting.
我想看看你一直在写的备忘录
I wanna read some of those journals you’re constantly scribbling in.
你在里面写了什么 如果你不再有想法、激♥情♥
What do you write in there if you don’t have any thoughts or passions
或爱的话?
or love?
2003年11月19日
November 19, 2003.
又在中餐馆进餐
Dinner at Kang’s again.
我们像在这餐馆中的可怜伴侣们吗?
Are we like those poor couples…
你为他们感到难过
you feel sorry for in restaurants?
我们都是在进餐的行尸走肉吗?
Are we the dining dead?
我受不了我们那样想别人
I can’t stand the idea of us being a couple people think that about.
我喜欢那样
I like that.
鸡肉好吃吗?
How’s the chicken?
好吃
Good.
-再来点? -不要了 谢谢
More? No. No. Thank you.
她会喝醉然后变得愚笨
She’s gonna be drunk and stupid now.
你能帮个忙
Hey, would you do me a favor…
把你洗澡时留在肥皂上的 脏头发弄干净吗?
and clean the goddamn hair off the soap when you’re done in the shower?
-好的 -那有一点…
Yeah. It’s really…
-恶心 -恶心
– Gross. – gross.
-那只是… -讨厌的
-It’s just… -Repulsive.
讨厌的
It’s repulsive.
帕特里克 我们能不能专心完成这个?
Patrick, can we get through this?
帕特里克
Patrick.
嗨 橘子
Hey, Tangerine.
帕特里克 是你