I don’t like parties.
内奥米不能去 但我去了…
Naomi couldn’t go, but I went…
而且遇到了克莱门汀
and I met Clementine.
对不起
I ‘m sorry.
让我们从你最近的回忆开始
Let’s start with your most recent memories…
然后慢慢向以前删除
and work back wards from there, more or less.
我们的每一段记忆中
There’s an emotional core…
都会有一个感情核心
to each of our memories,
当这个核心被清除掉时 相应的记忆会缓慢消失
and when you eradicate that core it starts its degradation process.
明早你醒来时
By the time you wake up in the morning,
相应的记忆就会消失无踪
all the memories we’ve targeted will have withered and disappeared,
就像快醒时做的梦一样
as in a dream upon waking.
有损伤大脑的危险吗?
Is there any risk of brain damage?
从技术角度讲
Well, uh, technically speaking,
这过程本身就是对大脑的伤害
the procedure is brain damage,
但只相当于一场宿醉
but it’s on a parwith a night of heavy drinking.
你不会有事的
Nothing you’ll miss.
舒服吗?
Comfortable?
巴瑞斯先生 我们现在做的是生成你的脑部图
What we’re doing here Mr. Barish is actually creating a map of your brain.
好 我们开始吧
Okay, let’s getstarted.
如果你想今晚就做的话 我们有些准备工作要做
If we want to get this procedure under way tonight. We have some work to do.
巴瑞斯先生 我要你对这些物体作出反应
I want you to react to these objects Mr. Barish, if you will.
这里面有一个好故事.
There’s a good story behind this one.
巴瑞斯先生 我会得到比较准确的情感读数
Actually, Mr. Barish, I’ll get a much better emotional readout.
如果你只在脑海里描述
If you refrain from any sort of verbal description of the items.
所以把集中精力来回忆
Just try to focus on the memories.
-对不起 -没什么
Oh. Sorry. Okay.
健康活性集中在那儿 健康读数很好
Healthy activity up there again. Healthy readouts Very good.
另一件物体
-Here’s another object. -That’s so.
下一件
Next item. Okay.
“土豆头”
Potato head.
下一件
-Next item. Okay. –
集中精力去回忆 帕特里克 帮帮我
Just focus on the memories. Patrick, do me a fiavor.
-帕特里克 帮帮我好吗? -好的
Patrick, do me a fiavor, will you? Yeah.
你能检查下稳压器吗?
Can you check the voltage regulator? What do we got there?
-电压看来合适 -真的吗?
-voltage looks fine. Really?
我这里不太清楚
Well, I’m not wiping as clean as I like here.
技术上讲 这个过程就是大脑损伤
Well, technically, the procedure is brain damage.
请检查一下电路连接
Check the connections, please.
你在这里
Oh, there you are.
为什么我…? 我不能理解我所看到的
Why am I? I don’t understand what I’m looking at.
为什么我站在这儿而…
Why am I standing here and–
天 幻觉记忆!
Oh, my God. Dejavu.
一切似曾相识! 这太…
Dejavu. This is so–
好 那让我们开始吧 如果我们想今晚就做的话
All right, we should get started. If we’re gonna get the procedure.
那我们现在有些准备工作要做
under way tonight, we have some work to do.
我已经进入自己的回忆 对吧?
I’m in my head already, aren’t I?
我想是这样的 这是对的
I suppose so. Uh, this is about right.
这就是… 这就是记忆清除看上去的样子
This is what it… This is what it would look like.
很好
Very good.
结束后我们会清除这些物品
We’ll dispose of these mementos when we’re done here.
以后你就不会因为他们为什么
That way you won’t be confused later by their unexplainable presence…
在你家里而困惑了
in your home.
-帕特里克? -什么?
Patrick? Yeah?
帕特里克 你能检查… 帕特里克?
Patrick, can you check– Patrick?
-我看到自己声音的读数 -帕特里克?
-I’m getting some sort of readout of my own voice. Patrick? Patrick?
-为什么这么多电线? -有很多设备
-Why are there so many wires? -A lot of equipment.
-有作用吗? -你确信你正确安装了这些设备吗?
-Does that help? -Are you sure you set that thing up properly?
-好点了吗? -今天怎么样 巴瑞斯先生?
-How’s that? -How are you today, Mr. Barish?
-我们在这儿 巴瑞斯先生 -好点了
There we are, Mr. Barish. That’s better.
-我不知道自己是否喜欢这样 -我也许该试试这样
-I don’t know if I like this. -Think I might try this then.
快完成了
We’re almost done now.
日记的价值无法衡量
Journal. That would be invaluable.
我今晚遇到了一个人 我不知该做些什么
“I met someone tonight. I don’t know what to do.
她叫克莱门汀 她很漂亮
Her name is Clementine, and she’s amazing. ”
什么? 小心点! 退回去!
What? What? Come on! Careful! Step back!
放松些!
Just take it easy.
好的
That’s fine.
不要伤害到他了
Let’s not roach the guy.
好的 你调好了
All right, you got that one.
-这里像垃圾堆对吧? -这是公♥寓♥房♥ 帕特里克
This place is sort of a dump, don’t you think? It’s an apartment, Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick.
那好 不像垃圾堆 但就像一个未赋予灵感的荒原
Well, not a dump then but sorta plain. Uninspired.
还有一股霉臭味
And there’s sort of a stale smell.
帕特里克 我们能不能不管这些?
Patrick, can we just please get through this?
-我们还要过漫长的一夜 -好的
We got a very long night ahead of us. Come on. Yeah.
这是我上次看到你的情景
This is the last time I saw you.
现在是凌晨三点
It’s 3:00.
我把你的车弄坏了
I kind a sorta wrecked your car.
酒后驾车了吗?
Were you driving drunk?
真是悲惨
It’s pathetic.
我是有一点醉
I was a little tipsy.
但别说我悲惨!
Don’t call me pathetic.
这就是悲惨
Well, it is pathetic.
-还真♥他♥妈♥不负责任 你可能撞死了人
I t’s fucking i rresponsible. Could’ve killed somebody.
-你也许已经撞死人了 我们该看看新闻?
Maybe you did kill somebody. Should we turn on the news and see?
-也许我该查查看是否有小孩或小动物被撞死?
Should I check the grill to see if there’s any children or small animals?
我没有撞死人!
I didn’t kill anybody!
那只是个凹痕 约尔 你像个老妇人一样啰嗦
It’s just a fucking dent, Joel. You’re like an old lady or something.
你像个什么样?
Well, what are you like?
-一个酒鬼! -一个酒鬼?
A wino? A wino?
天 你是从五十年代来的吗?
Jesus, Are you from the 50s or something?
酒鬼?
A wino?
老实说吧 约耳
Face it, Joely.
你发火是因为我今晚很晚都没回来
You’re freaked out because I was out late without you,
在你的小脑袋里
and in your little wormy brain…
你尽力想发现她是不是和别人做♥爱♥了?
you’re trying to figure out did she fuck someone tonight?
不 克莱
No, see, Clem,
我想你和别人做♥爱♥了
I assume you fucked someone tonight.
不然别人怎么会喜欢你?
Isn’t that how you get people to like you?
我道歉 好吗?
I’m sorry. Okay?
克莱 我不是有意的
Clem, I didn’t mean it. All right?
-克莱 -钥匙还你!
Clem? Your key’s.
-我只是… -我不再需要它们了
-I was just… I won’t need them any more.
有些烦心、生气… 我也不知道自己怎么啦
Angry or annoyed or something, I don’t know.
克莱?
Clem?
完成了
Got it.
玛丽今晚会过来
Mary’s coming over tonight.
只是想让你知道
Just thoughtyou’d wanna know.
我喜欢玛丽 我喜欢她看我们 但我不觉得她喜欢我
I like Mary. I like when she comes to visit. I just don’t think she likes me.
她喜欢你 得了吧
She likes you okay.
所以我也许该把女友叫来 我现在有女友了
Maybe I should invite my girlfriend over. I have a girlfriend now.
我告诉过你我有女友了吗?
Do whateveryou want. Did I tell you I have…
我告诉过你我有女友了吗?
Did I tell you I have a new girlfriend?
我们得把精力集中在工作上 帕特里克
We gotta focus here, Patrick.
问题是…
Yeah, the thing is…
我们的处境有点怪异
our situation is a little weird.
我女友的情况
My girlfriend situation.
我确信是这样
I’m sure it is.
你一定是开玩笑…
You gotta be…
克莱 让我送你回家吧
Clem, let me drive you home.
从我面前消失掉! 该死!
Get out of my face, faggot!
看那边! 这里在倒塌
Look at it out here! It’s all falling apart!
我在忘掉你 我很高兴这样做!
I’m erasing you, and I’m happy!
是你先这样对我的!
You did it to me first!
我不敢相信你竟然这样对我! 该死!
I can’t believe you did this to me. Goddamn it.
克莱! 你听到了吗?
Clem! Can you hear me?
到明天早上 我就会彻底忘了你!
By morning you’ll be gone!
真是这狗屁爱情的完美结局!
The perfect ending to this piece-of-shit story!
一个女孩被我吸引会有问题吗? 有问题吗?
Is there something wrong with a girl being attracted to me? Is that a problem?
不 那很有趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!