And she looks at me like she doesn’t even know who I am.
对不起?
Excuse me?
你想找些什么书 先生?
Can I help you find something, sir?
嗨 甜心
Hey, Clem-ato.
帕特里克! 宝贝男孩
Patrick! Baby boy.
-你来这里干什么 宝贝? -我给你带来惊喜
Whatyou doing here, baby? Just came to surprise you.
如果你想要书就告诉我 先生 你看上去不错
Let me know if you need something, sir. You look good.
-你怎么样? -很好 也很累
How are you? Pretty, good. Pretty, bored. Pretty, tired.
我想要你衣服里的东西 不错
I so want what’s in your suit. Oh, good.
为什么?
Why?
她为什么那样对我?
Why would she do that to me?
有人想吸大♥麻♥吗?
Hey, does anybody want a joint?
罗布 别管那个了
Oh, God, Rob, give it a rest.
上帝啊 她在惩罚我
Oh, God. She’s punishing me.
-我知道 -因为我说了实话
I know, honey. For being honest.
-这真糟糕 -我该直接去她家
It’s horrible. I should just go to her house.
不! 不 你不会想去那儿的
No! No, no, no. You don’t wanna go there, man. You don’t wanna go there.
下去 那太…
Get off. It’s too–

Right. Yeah.
我不想她看到我这么绝望
I don’t want to seem desperate.
约耳 为什么你不把这看着一个信♥号♥♥呢?
Joel, why don’t you just see this as a sign,
一个彻底分手的信♥号♥♥
make a clean break. Right?
对吗?
Right?
好吧 约耳 老实说
All right, Joel, look man seriously.
-罗布! -事情是这样
Rob! Here’s the deal.
不要这样 罗布 你要干什么? 不 不要
Don’t do that. Rob, what are you doing? No, no, no, no.
那你有什么好建议呢 卡丽?
What’s your fucking suggestion, Carrie?
你有什么完美的解决办法?
What’s your brilliant reasoned solution?
你会把我们卷进来 这不关我们的事
You’re gonna make this about our shit now? This isn’t about us.
对 这不关我们的事 这关约耳的事 他已经长大了
I agree. It’s not about us. It’s about Joel, who’s an adult. Okay?
不再是”卡丽妈咪”的小孩子
Not Mama Carrie’s kid.
你在说… 你自己去洗!
-What are you? -That’s your laundry!
太好了 好极了
That’s great. That’s good.
原来是这样
Okay.
亲爱的艾克姆夫妇
克莱门汀·克罗斯基从她的记忆中抹去了约耳
请别再向她提起他们以前的关系
谢谢 空白有限公♥司♥
-这是什么? -我不知道 是做什么研究的地方吧
What is it? I don’t know. It’s some place that does a thing.
早安 这是空白有限公♥司♥
Good morning. Lacuna.
不 抱歉 那报价过了元旦已经到期了
No, I’m sorry. That offer expired after the new year.
当然 我们可以给你安排
Yeah, sure. We can fit you in.
第五位怎么样?
How about on the fifth?
星期三 好的 你可以拼读出来吗?
That’s a Wednesday. All right, great. Could you spell that please?
好的 请告知你的日间电♥话♥
Okay, and we’ll need a daytime phone number.
好 祝你今天愉快! 再见
Great. Have a nice day. See you then.
你有什么事?
May I help you?
-我是约耳·巴瑞斯 -什么?
I ‘m Joel Barish. Excuse me?
我是约耳·巴瑞斯 我和米玆维克医生有个约见
I ‘m Joel. Barish. I have an appointment with Dr.Mierzwiak.
-你可以填这个表单吗? -我只想和他谈一谈
-Here. Could you please fill this out? -I just want to talk to him.
-你仍得先填这表单 先生 -真的吗?
You still need to fill the form out, sir. Really?
谢谢
-Thank you. -Great.
我没有钢笔
I don’t have a pen.
在那儿有一支
There’s a pen right there.
早安 空白有限公♥司♥
Good morning. Lacuna. Oh.
那个报价在元旦后过期了
That offer. That’s done now. That expired after the new year.
巴瑞斯先生
Mr. Barish?
你今天好吧?
How are we today?
不是很好
Not too good actually.
天 斯坦!
Oh, my God! Stan!
-对不起 我只是在… -我在工作
Sorry. Sorry, I was just… I’m working!
对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
-这里 医生 -谢谢
Here, Doctor. Thank you.
你不应该看到这个
You should not have seen this.
真对不起
I apologize.
这是开玩笑 对吗? 这是克莱门汀她…
This is a hoax, right? I mean, this is Clem–
-我向你保证 -不是的
I am sure you. No.
这算什么
There’s no such thing as this.
瞧 巴瑞斯先生 客户档案是保密的
Look, our files are confidential, Mr.Barish,
我不能把它们给你看
so I can’t show you evidence.
这样说吧 克罗斯基活得很不快乐
Suffice it to say that Miss, Miss Kruczynski was not happy,
她想要新的生活
and she wanted to move on.
我们提供了可行性
We provide that possibility.
克罗斯基活得很不快乐 她想要新的生活
“Miss Kruczynski was not happy and wanted to move on.
我们提供了可行性
We provide that possibility.”
那是什么鬼话?
What the hell is that?
我是她遇到过的最好的男人
Nicest guy she everwent out with.
天 罗布! 别敲了!
God, Rob! Give it a rest!
没什么
It’s okay. It’s all right.
卡丽 我正在作鸟屋
Carrie, I am making a bird house.
我怎么说呢? 约耳 你了解克莱门汀 她就是这样
What can Isay, Joel? You know Clementine. She’s like that.
做事冲动
She’s impulsive.
她一时兴起就想将你彻底忘记
She decided to erase you almost as a lark.
一时兴起?
A lark.
为什么? 为什么? 为什么你要那样做?
Why? Why? Why? Why did you do that?
等等 等等!
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
对不起 医生 他硬闯进来
I’m sorry, Doctor. He just barged right in here.
-好吧 我想清除我的记忆
Okay. I want it done.
-我告诉他在情人节前我们是最忙的
I told him pre-Valentine’s Day is our busy time.
-没事的 玛丽 -但有人还等着
that’s okay, Mary. -But there are people waiting.
巴瑞斯先生 如果你愿意进来
Mr. Barish, if you’d like to come inside.
-玛丽 你能送走吴女士吗? -当然可以
And Mary, if you could take care of Mrs Woo. Yes, of course.
我们要你做的头一件事 巴瑞斯先生
the first thing we need you to do, Mr. Barish,
就是回家
is to go home.
寻找所有与克莱门汀有关的事物
and collect everything you own that has some association with Clementine.
所有的
Anything.
我们会用这些事物在你的大脑里
And we’ll use these items to…
建立一个与克莱门汀有关的映象
create a map of Clementine in your brain.
所以我们需要相片、衣物、礼品…
So we’ll need, photos, clothing, gifts,
像她送给你的书 你们俩一起购买♥♥的CD
books she may have bought you CDs, you may have bought together,
日记
journal entries.
我们想清空你的家
We want to empty your home.
我们想从你生命中清除克莱门汀
We want to empty your life of Clementine.
在那个映象被建立后
And after the mapping is done,
技术员今晚会到你家作记忆消除术
our technicians will do the erasing in your home tonight.
这样 你第二天清晨醒来时
That way, when you awake in the morning,
你发现自己躺在床上 就像什么也没发生过一样
you’ll find yourself in your own bed as if nothing had happened.
一个全新的生活等待着你
a new life waiting you.
别作白日梦 伙计!
Wake up, buddy!
对不起 索贝尔夫人
No, I’m sorry. Mrs.Sobel.
你不能一个月做三次记忆消除术
You can’t have the procedure done three times in one month.
这是我们的制度 你好吗 巴瑞斯先生?
Well, it’s just not our policy. How are you today, Mr. Barish?
你好 我还在线
Hello. I’m right here.
我知道这很紧急 我们会尽力把你
I know it’s an emergency, and we’ll do everything we can…
安排到三月份头一个
We can fit you in on the first of March.
也许你该跟医生说说
Maybe you could talk to the doctor, and he–
好吧 我们就这样约定了
All right, so let’s make an appointment.
你星期几来?
What day would you like to come in this week?
-巴瑞斯先生 -医生今下午真的很忙
Mr. Barish. he’s really busy this afternoon.
也许明天十二点一刻比较好
Maybe tomorrow would be better. Around 12:15? Can you do that?
因为二月有情人节 所以我们忙得够呛
February is very busy for us because of Valentine’s Day.
这是斯坦·范恩
This is Stan Fink,
我们最好的技术人员之一
one of ourmost experienced andskilled technicians.
他今晚为你做消除术
He’ll be handling your case tonight.
很高兴认识你 巴瑞斯先生
Great to meet you, Mr. Barish.
我叫约耳·巴瑞斯
My name is Joel Barish,
我来这儿消除对克莱门汀·克罗斯基的记忆
and I’m here to erase Clementine Kruczynski.
很好 现在告诉我关于克莱门汀的事
Very good. Now tell me about Clementine.
嗯 我…
Uh, I was…
本来和另一个女人一起生活 她叫内奥米
Living with this woman, Naomi,
几年前
uh, a couple years ago,
我的朋友罗布和卡丽请我们去一个海滩聚会
and my friends Rob and Carrie invited us to this party at the beach.
我不喜欢聚会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!