Oh, sweetheart– Get the fuck away from me!
-我们能谈谈吗? -不 滚!
Can we talk about it? No! Get the fuck away!
约耳·巴瑞斯…
Joel Barish.
你好 克莱门汀
Hey, Clementine. Hey.
见到你真好
Nice to see you. Yeah.
真的没受过多少教育
Really, very. educated.
我的意思是 她很聪明 但没受过多少教育
I mean, she’s smart, I think, but not educated.
我没办法和她谈论书籍 你知道吗?
I couldn’t really talk to her about books, you know?
她只是个喜欢看杂♥志♥的女孩
She’s more of a magazi ne-reading girl.
她的用词发音很差
Her vocabulary. Leaves something to be desired.
有时令我在公共场所感到难堪
Sometimes– I was embarrassed in public…
-你好 -因为她会把…
Hi. because she would pronounce…
-图书馆都读错
Library. “libary.. ” Hi.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我想克莱门汀真正吸引人的地方
I think ifithere’s a truly seductive quality about Clementine,
就是她的个性能让你忘却世俗烦恼
it’s that her personality promises to take you out of the mundane.
你把我画得皮包骨
You made me look skinny.
她就像燃烧的流星…
Amazing, burning meteorite…
载着你去极乐之地
will carry you to another world where things are exciting.
但你很快就会发现
But what you quickly learn is that…
那只不过是精心设计的圈套
it’s really an elaborate ruse.
对不起冲你大喊大叫
I’m sorry lyelled at you.
-没什么 -一种显而易见、华而不实的圈套
It’s okay. So flashy, in a kind of obvious way.
-但那仍然诱惑着你 -约耳 我真的喜欢你
But still, it seduces you. Joel, I really like you.
我恨自己说了你的坏话
I hate that I said mean things about you.
-我关掉录音机 好吗? -等等 这很公平
-Let me turn this off, okay? – Hey, it’s– it’s only fiair.
真实的克莱门汀在哪里?
Where’s the real Clementine?
她发型能有什么狗屁意义? 简直是扯蛋!
I mean the whole thing with the hair– it’s all bullshit.
-我真的喜欢你的发型 -谢谢你
– I really like your hair. -Thank you.
-真的喜欢 -谢谢你
I really like your hair. Thank you.
-我真的 -整个世界都混乱了
I do. The world’s a goddamn mess.
-她想靠改变头发颜色突出反叛个性吗?
Is it some kind of a revolt? Change your hair color.
-你想喝点什么?
-You want a drink or something?
有威士忌吗?
Do you have any whiskey?
不 我不认为她的性生活是有目的的
No, I don’t think her sex is motivated.
昨晚我们在一起时 我看得很清楚
I saw it clearly the last night we were together.
那不是性生活 那是悲哀!
It wasn’t sex. It was just sad.
对不起 我以为威士忌还有很多
Hey. Sorry. I thought there was more.
克莱认为让人们喜欢她的唯一方法就是
The only way Clem thinks she can get people to like her…
和他们性♥交♥
is to fuck…
或至少可能在他们面前进行性♥交♥
or at least dangle the possibility of getting fucked in front of them.
她是如此的绝望和没有安全感
And she’s so desperate and insecure…
迟早她会和所有人性♥交♥
that she’ll sooner or later go around fucking everybody.
-我不是那样 -我不会那样想你
I don’t do that. I wouldn’t think that about you.
-因为我不是 -我知道
-Because I don’t. -I know.
但你那样说真的很伤我心 因为我不是那样的人
Because it really hurts me that you said that because I don’t do that.
-很对不起 -对不起 我得走了
I’m so sorry. I ‘m sorry about all this. I ‘m gonna go.
我感到迷惑 我想我真的不能在这里待下去
I’m a little confused. I don’t really think I can be here.
-别了 -我以为自己很了解她
Bye. I thought I knew herso well.
-能认识你真好 -但我根本就不了解她
It was nice meeting you and all. But I don’t know her at all.
经过了这么长的时间
What a loss to spend that much time with someone,
才发现她是最熟悉的陌生人
only to fiind out that she’s a stranger.
等等!
Wait.
-什么? -我不知道
What? I don’t know.
-你想要怎样 约耳? 就等一会儿!
Just wait. Just wait. What do you want, Joel?
我不知道 我只想你再等等
I don’t know. I want you to wait for just a while.
-好的 -真的?
Okay. Really?
我不是一个完美的概念 约耳
I’m not a concept, Joel.
我只是一个寻找内心宁静的混乱女孩
I’m just a fucked-up girl who’s looking for my own peace of i mind.
-我并不完美 -我找不到不去爱你的理由
-I’m not perfect. -I can’t see anything that I don’t like about you.
-我找不到 -但你会的
Right now I can’t. But you will. But you will.
你知道 你会找到的
You know, you will think of things,
而我会对你感到厌倦 觉得拘束
and I’ll get bored with you and feel trapped…
因为这以前就发生过
because that’s what happens with me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧?
Okay.
-好的 -好的
Okay. Okay.