And Gershwin’s An American in Paris, I’m a wonderful…
不幸的是,格什温在第三帝国是被禁止的
Unfortunatly, Gershwin has been forbidden in The Third Reich.
什么时候都不早
And not a moment too soon.
军士?
Sergeant?
少校先生
Herr Major.
他怎么这样慢?
What took him so long?
中士,你带戴恩先生去七号♥营房♥
Sergeant, you will take Mr Dane to barrack seven…
然后护送德尔玛小姐到木匠店旁的客宿区
…and escort Miss Delmar to the guests’ quarters next to the carpenter’s shop.
[德语] – 遵命,少校先生 – 遵命
– Jawohl, Herr Major. – Jawohl.
希望你不会介意那些敲击声
I hope you won’t mind the banging.
她从来没有
She never has.
查理
Charlie!
他们那里一定有很多赃物
They sure got a lot of loot in there.
这个德国佬可能给他自己留件好东西
This Kraut could have a good thing going for himself.
不是每个人都像你这样狡诈
Not everyone’s as crooked as you are.
你要打赌吗?
You wanna bet?
你,留在这里
You will stay here.
我来付小费,亲
I’ll take care of the tips, sweety.
等我一梳洗完,就跟你在楼下酒吧会合
I’ll meet you downstairs in the bar just as soon as I freshen up.
干活!
Work!

Please.

Come.
– 是谁? – 是佐伊
– Who is it? – It’s Zoe.
风筝上去了
The kite is up.
布劳恩又在试图定位无线电了
Braun’s trying to locate the radio again.
在他找的那些地方,他永远也找不到
He’ll never find it where he’s been looking.
你能够改变这一切
You can change all that.
这种承诺是我不准备做出的
That’s a commitment I’m not prepared to make.
那不要再埋怨了
Then stop complaining about it.
– 爬回你的修道院去 – 哦,我是打算去的
– Climb back to your monastery. – Oh, I intend to.
那是你计划的一部分吗?
Is that part of your plan?
那个…
Now, look, er…
忘掉我刚才说的话吧
You forget I said that.
注意,二等兵穆勒,关掉 B 营房♥的灯
Achtung, Gefreiter Müler, das Licht in Baracke B ausschalten.
– 是谁? – 奥托·赫克特
– Who is it? – Otto Hecht.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我是指挥官
I am the commandant.
抱歉
Sorry.
我记名字很困难,但我从来不会忘掉相貌
I have a tough time with names but I never forget a face.
哦,亲爱的德尔玛小姐
Well, my dear Miss Delmar,
我看你很快适应了新的环境
I see you adapt quickly to new situations.
东西各归其位
Everything in its proper place.
哦,我总是喜欢布置得像家一样,你知道…
Oh, I always like to make things homey, you know…
因为经常旅行,像我们这样
…travelling a lot, the way we do.
我们?
We?
你和查理?
You and Charlie?
不不,我们,我们演艺业的人
No, no. We. We in show business.
查理和我是在这次Aquacade表演中刚碰上的
Charlie and I just met on this aquacade gig.
Aquacade?这个美国词汇我还不知道
Aquacade? That is an American word I am not knowing.
那是…某种湿身的巴斯比·伯克利 [歌♥舞剧编导] 式常规表演
It’s, er… It’s sort of like a wet Busby Berkeley routine.
不同的是给了那些农夫一个机会看到很多浮在水上的乳♥房♥♥
Only it gives the farmers a chance to see a lot of floating boobs.
乳♥房♥♥?
Boobs?
你要不要坐下来?
Would you like to sit down?
谢谢
Thank you.
– 请 – 不不,你坐
– Please. – Oh, no, go ahead.
– 我们何不为什么事喝一杯? – 好啊
– Why don’t we, er, drink to something? – All right.
比如说…
Like, er…
比如世界和平
Like peace for the world.
– 干杯 [德语] – 干杯
– Prost. – Cheers.
那么,我们会有什么事吗?
Say, what’s gonna happen to us?
对你…不会怎样
To you… nothing.
你那个犹太朋友我就不确定了
I’m not so sure about your Jewish friend.
你怎么知道他是犹太人?
How do you know he’s Jewish?
在第三帝国,他们会假设人人都是犹太人
In the Third Reich, they assume everyone is Jewish…
除非有别的证明
…unless proven otherwise.
你那个…双腿很美
You have, erm… nice thighs.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想要,呃…
I would like to, er…
那是什么阻止了你?
So what’s stopping you?
我预见到你可能会
I anticipate that you might.
我可能样子很笨,但我不蠢
I may look dumb, but I’m not stupid.
有什么不对吗?
Something wrong?
你没反应
You are not responding.
亲,你说了你想要…
Honey, you said you wanted to…
我并没有说我想
…I didn’t say I did.
这个,我…的确认为在这种情况下
Well, I, er… do think that under the circumstances…
你可能会培养出…一点热情
…you might cultivate a… little warmth.
晚安
Good night.
你不把你的酒拿回去吗?
Aren’t you going to take your wine back?
那样不是绅士所为
That would not be the act of a gentleman.
敲诈勒索就是了吗?
And blackmail is, huh?
只有在敲诈成功才是
Only if it succeeds.
晚安
Good night.
– 那条地道在哪里,教授? – 你说什么?
– Where’s the tunnel, Professor? – I beg your pardon?
得了,总是有人在挖一条用来逃跑的地道的
Come on, someone’s always digging a tunnel to escape through.
这里没有
Not here.
哦,真是欣慰
That’s a relief.
我是说在这地方旁观战争也不是很糟糕
I mean it’s not such a terrible spot to sit out the war.
对,而且我们的奥地利指挥官也这么觉得
No, and our Austrian commandant feels the same way.
– 这是什么? – 哦,大概是公元前200年的
– What is it? – That’s about 200 BC,
是某种家务神祇的一个小像
it’s a miniature of some household god.
也许是从一位女士的床头柜上下来的
Probably off a lady’s bedside table.
这你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我师承一大串的考古学家
I come from a long line of archaeologists.
你看,在日不落帝国时期,我们的劫掠不受惩罚
You see, when the sun never set on the Empire, we looted with impunity.
埃及的珍宝,北♥京♥的瓷器,波斯的金面具
Treasure from Egypt, porcelain from Peking, golden masks from Persia.
– 那不就是赫克特的非法勾当吗? – 哦,我们的指挥官?
– Isn’t that Hecht’s racket? – Oh, our commandant?
对啊,他以前是维也纳的一个艺术品奸商
Yes, well, he used to be a dishonest art dealer in Vienna…
所以他必须更加小心
…so he has to be more careful.
一般的考古发现的确送往柏林
The ordinary archaeological finds do go to Berlin…
但是任何真正有价值的东西 则去往瑞士他自己的姐姐那里
…but anything of real value goes to his own sister in Switzerland.
还有什么?
What else?
这个看着像是你昨天找到的那个
This looks like one you found yesterday.
哈,你真聪明,对,你说得很对,它们…
Ha, how clever of you. Yes, you’re quite right, they…
它们是按两个一对制♥作♥的,丈夫和妻子
They were made in sets of two, husband and wife.
为什么所有东西都在营地下边?
How come everything is under the camp?
哦,这一片全是海神的一座美丽神庙
Well, all this was one beautiful temple of Neptune…
当时的人们来这里放下贵重的供物
…and the people that day came to leave valuable offerings.
囚犯戴恩…
Prisoner Dane…
哦,要是我们再没有东西可挖了怎么办?
What happens if we run out of things to dig up?
囚犯戴恩…
– We won’t. We take precautions. – Prisoner Dane…
到指挥官办公室报到
…report to the commandant’s office.
把他放回床上
Put him back to bed.
你看到他了,现在又没看到
Now you see him, now you don’t.
很巧妙,那么告诉我,真的贵重物品在哪里?
Very neat. So, tell me, where’s the real heavy stuff?
– 哦,查理,有些… – 你!戴恩!
– Well, Charlie, some of the… – You! Dane.
赫克特少校 过来
Major Hecht. Come.
要是他不用依赖我,只靠自己能站起来就好了
If he could only stand up by himself without having to rely on me.
你还在这里吗?
Are you still here?
这生活不错
It’s not a bad life.
有火柴吗?
Got a match?
(操希♥特♥勒♥)
– 真抱歉 – [德语] 猪猡
– I’m so sorry. – Schwein!
[德语] 嗨,小姐
Hi, Fräulein!
让他们见鬼去,宝贝
Give ’em hell, baby.
哦,好漂亮的女人,军士,是你母亲?
Oh, beautiful woman, Sergeant. Your mother?
– 我妻子 – 哦,她气质秀丽
– My wife. – Ah, nice dainty quality about her.
你是个极有品味的男人,军士,极有品味
You’re a man of exceptional taste, Sergeant. Exceptional taste.
– 查理? – 少校
– Charlie? – Major.
风景不错
Nice view.
你去过好莱坞吗?
Have you ever been to Hollywood?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!