Chicken man, right.
我猜小鸡是新来的 处处照章办事
My guess, Chick is new here. Does everything by the book.
你怎么知道警卫什么时候换班
How do you know when the shift ends?
我不知道
I don’t.
但大概到这个时候
But around this time,
你女友露易莎开始看她的手表
your girlfriend Louisa starts looking at her watch.
我猜是中餐时间了
My guess, it’s lunch time.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢了
Thanks.
现在掌握了规律
Now that we got the routine,
只需要去问问好心的医生
we just gotta ask the good doctor,
我们到底在哪里了
where the hell we are.
他们不允许我给你止痛
I’m not permitted to give you anything for the pain.
就别要求了
So don’t request it.
你是医生 你宣过誓的
You’re a doctor. You took an oath.
[希波克拉底誓词]我愿尽余之能力与判断力所及
According to my ability and judgement,
检束一切堕落及害人行为
I’ll protect my patients from harm and injustice.
他们在这里的行为不对
What you’re doing here is wrong.
你到底想要我做什么
What exactly is it you want from me?
我想知道我到底在哪里
I wanna know where the hell I am.
警卫
Guards!
行了 没事
It’s okay, it’s under control.
把他放回去
Put him back here.
抱歉
Sorry.
-如何 -没成
– So? – No.
逼他紧点儿
Got to push him harder.
逼他 会吓跑他
Push him, we’ll lose him.
没其他办法吗
No other options?
后备计划
Plan B.
永远要有后备计划
You always gotta have a plan B.
拿到没
Did you get it?
我需要他的眼镜
Now, I need his glasses.
先生
Sir?
您看下这个
You want to take a look at this.
这是什么
What’s this?
六分仪
It’s a sextant.
果断是
Of course it is.
有用
It works.
能测出地平线对北极星的角度
You spot the North Star with the horizon.
但是只能确定一半地址
But it will only give us half of our location.
带布莱斯林
Bring Breslin.
我以后再跟你解释原理
I’ll explain how it works later,
首先 我们得先把它弄到甲板上
But first, we gotta get it topside.
当心
Watch out.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home,
布莱斯林先生
Mr. Breslin.
E区
Section E.
一直在等客上门
Waiting for inmates.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
现在知道
I do now.
我详细地研究过你的作品
I’ve studied your work, very closely.
杰作
It’s quite brilliant.
其实
As a matter of fact…
我就是以此为蓝图设计了
it is what I used as reference guide in designing..
这座监狱
this facility.
既然你知道我是谁 放我走
If you know what I am. Let me go.
不不不 布莱斯林先生
No, no, no. No. Mr. Breslin,
那可不行 不可能
That’s not how this works. Not this time.
付钱送你来的人
You see, the people who paid for you to be here
希望你永远待在这里
want for you forever.
知道这一点 知道你是谁
And knowing that, knowing who you are..
你曾经是谁
who you were.
我就不能任由你联络洛特梅尔
I can’t have you communicating with Rottmayer.
或者其他任何人
Or with anybody else, for that matter.
这就是现实
This is the reality.
无路可去
And there is no way out.
两条路
This can go two ways.
你放我走
You let me go
我当什么都没发生
and I’ll pretend this never happened.
否则
If you don’t..
我把这鬼地方夷为平地再出去
I’ll burn this fucking place to the ground on my way out.
从现在开始
Effective right now.
不能去食堂 不能放风
No mess, no rec time and
不能洗澡
no showers.
我可以帮你找到维克多·曼海姆
I can get you Victor Mannheim.
洛特梅尔信任我
Rottmayer trust me.
你说罢了
So you say.
不够
Not good enough.
你能有什么损失呢
What’ve you got to lose?
找出他的价值
Finding him can be worth
可远高于他们付你关我的钱 是吧 霍布斯
a lot more than what you were paid for me, right, Hobbes?
主意挺好 不过
It’s a nice idea but…
根据目前的情况 我可以两者兼得
As it stands right now, I’m in line to get both.
你永远无法搞定洛特梅尔
You will never break Rottmayer.
他死都不会说
He’ll die before he turns.
我是你唯一的机会
I’m the only chance to get what you want.
我要曼海姆和他的整个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
I want Mannheim and his whole network.
姓名 实时位置
Names, locations in real time.
去拿到 一旦证实后 我会放你走
Get that. And if it checks out, I’ll let you go.
但是记住
But know this..
你跟洛特梅尔说的每一个字都必须告诉我
you tell me every word that you and Rottmayer shares,
否则我亲手要了你的小命
or I will personally pull the fucking life out of you.
行啊
Fair enough.
出什么事了
So what happened?
我在玩你
I’m playing you.
昨晚 洛特梅尔告诉我他的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Last night, Rottmayer told me he started his network
是和五位老乡一起组建的
with 5 guys from his hometown.
他说那些人他可以托付性命
He said he could trust his life with these guys.
把六分仪给贾韦德
Give Javed the sextant.
教他怎么用
Show him how to use it.
告诉他可以凭这个逃出去
And tell him it’s his ticket out of here.
贾韦德
Javed?
他宁可看我们死
He would rather see us dead.
他们最不会怀疑的就是他
He’ll be the last one they suspects.
他吹牛说他的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
He bragged how his network
导致了六年前冰岛的银行崩♥盘♥
caused the bank collapse in Iceland six years ago.
我才不鸟六年前
I don’t give a shit about six years ago.
我要知道他现在在哪
I wanna know where he is now.
你想死吗
You wanna die?
你想出去吗
You wanna get out?
今天
Today?
他们在策划逃走
They’re plotting an escape.
逃走
An escape?
真的吗 谁 什么时候
Really? Who and when?
我并不知道全部细节
I don’t know all the details.
只知道一部分
Just some.
告诉我你所知道的细节
Tell me the details you know.
你先给我点东西
You give me things first.
艾弗雷德先生 还是艾弗迪 不管你♥他♥妈♥叫什么
Mr. Alfredo…Affidi, or whoever the fuck your name is.
你那些毒帮的朋友可是花了一大笔钱
Your opiate drug cartel friends have paid a lot of money
要把你关在这里
for you to be here.
果然是他们 这群王八蛋
Of course, they did. Those fucks.
所以除了自♥由♥
So aside from your freedom,
你想要什么
what else can I give you?
我想要警卫别动我的人
I want the guards to leave my people alone.
《古♥兰♥经♥》
The Holy Quran
我想要放一本在我的牢房♥
I want one in my cell.
我想要在户外喊出阿♥拉♥
And I want to say the name of Allah..
和先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的名字
and the prophet Mohammad in the open air.
我要我的神看到
I want to be seen by my God,
我晚上的祷告