But I’m gonna find out.
我需要你再转移一下注意力
I need you to set up another diversion.
又要怎样
What now?
你得回笼子里
You gotta go back in the box.
没门儿
No fucking way.
想出去吗
Wanna get out of here?
好吧 我去
Okay. I’ll do it.
要是出不去
But if I don’t get out…
我宰了你
I’ll kill you.
行啊
Fair enough.
成功越狱取决于三个要素
The success for a break out depends on three things.
布局 规律 援手
Layout, routine and help.
他们要是都封死了呢
What if they take those away?
他们没有
They’re not.
笼子下边有东西 我认为是导水管
There’s something under the box, I think it’s a conduit.
就算是真的 我们怎么知道通向哪儿
If it is, how do we know where it goes?
我不知道 但会查出来
I don’t, I’m gonna find out.
挺好
This is good.
真恶心
It’s disgusting.
囚身其中者思维方式
The mind of a man confined
与身处其外者大有不同
works differently than someone on the outside.
观察的角度不同
He sees things differently.
这里的建筑是纵向的
The architecture is vertical.
牢房♥ 巴比伦区 笼子 食堂
The cell blocks, the Babylon, the box, the mess…
一切都是纵向结构
everything is in large vertical compartment.
这里很可能是建在地下
The best guess is they build down underground
一个巨大的天然洞穴中
in large natural fixtures and caves.
在纵向建筑中
In a vertical structure,
笼子下边七成是通往上边的
70/30 says whatever’s under that box goes up.
如果我能进去 顺着一直走
If I can get in there, follow where it goes,
有可能找到路通往地表
I just might find my way to the surface.
就算你是对的 我们怎么切断金属
Let’s say you’re right, how do we cut metal?
不用切 完全不用
We don’t cut, we don’t cut at all.
这里是地底下
This place is subterranean.
湿气很重
There’s moisture in the air.
所以建这里应该用铝铆钉
Whoever build this place should’ve used aluminium rivets
来固定地板 但实际上用的是钢
to hold those panels down, but they used steel.
钢会生锈
Steel rusts over time.
我们可以利用
We apply that,
我们聚焦热量到铆钉上
We’ll concentrate the heat to those rivets
它们就会膨胀 跳出来
and they’ll expand and snap right the fuck off.
聚焦热量
Concentrated heat?
对 用你给我的那片金属
Yeah, from the piece of metal you gave me.
把一片用牙膏磨亮的金属对准阳光
You expose a toothpaste-polished piece of metal to sunlight…
或者笼子里的灯光
Or the lamps in the box.
没错
Right.
到一百摄氏度
At a 100 degree centigrade
钢会膨胀0.03立方厘米
steel expands .03 cubic centimeters
铆钉就会跳出来了
and those rivets are gonna come right off.
怎么了
What?
你看着没多聪明啊
You don’t look that smart.
你也一样
You don’t either.
绝大多数监狱都建在小城镇的边缘
So most prisons are built around small towns.
不管多偏远 他们都需要补给和工作人员
No matter how remote, they need supplies and a work force.
只要我到了地表
Now, if I get to the surface,
就能想出办法翻过高墙
I’ll know what it’s going to take to get over the wall,
逃出这里
get out of here.
但首先
But first,
在笼子里得有人转移注意力
I’m gonna need that diversion in the box.
你需要多长时间
How much time do you need?
三到五分钟
3 to 5 minutes.
没问题
No problem.
退后
Step back.
我认识你
I know you.
你认识个屁 你个舔逼的
You don’t know shit, you cunt-eater.
退后
Now step back.
我记得了
Now I remember.
什么
What?
你老娘
Your mother,
她是[摩洛哥]马拉喀什我最爱的妓♥女♥了
she was my favourite whore in Marrakech.
哎呦 她那功夫绝噢
Man, she could polish a helmet!
该死
Damn!

No!
杀死人了
You’re killing me!
杀死人了
You’re killing me!
显示四号♥笼 先生
Bringing up Box Four, sir.
他在干什么
Now, what is he up to?
闭上你的臭嘴 德国狗
Shut the fuck up. You German dog!
主控室 请指示
Master control, please advise.
等我过去
Just hold him till I get there.
摄像头故障 二号♥笼
I got a camera malfunction, Box 2.
收到 正在重启系统
Roger that. Just reboot the system.
该死
Shit!
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
要注射药物吗 先生
Should we restrain and drug him, sir?
暂时不用
Not yet.
关灯 四号♥笼
Lights off, box 4.
开门
Now open it.
不好过吗 洛特梅尔先生
Rough day, Mr.Rottmayer?
给我记住
Here’s what you should know.
我不在乎
I don’t care,
迟早有一天 你会交待
sooner or later you will tell me what I want to know.
这是必然
It’s inevitable.
如同死亡
Like dying.
但是记住 某一天
But know this, there will come a point,
我会懒得再理你
where I don’t give a shit about you
和你现在这些破事
or whatever the fuck you think you are doing right now.
祝你愉快 洛特梅尔先生
So have a lovely day, Mr. Rottmayer.
汇报
Report?
二层阀门出现缺口 先生
Valve breach on level two, sir.
电气故障
Electrical malfunction.
先生
Sir?
派人过去
Get the assets over there.
开门
Open up!
快他妈开门
Open the fucking door!
开门
Open the door!
-你成功了吗 -是的
– Did you make it? – Yeah.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
-我们在哪里 -我不知道
– Where are we? – I don’t know.

Fuck.
他们冻结了支票
They froze the check.
你在说什么
What are we talking about here?
雷的报酬 他们冻结了支票
The payment for Ray’s services. They froze the check.
不是冻结 只是在过账 好吧
It’s not frozen, it’s on hold. All right?
250万的转账很正常
It’s very common in a $2.5 million transaction.
不 正常是一周 或者十天
No. Common would be a week, maybe 10 days.
这次时间也太长了
This has been way longer than that.
天啊 艾比 那可是联邦政♥府♥
Jesus, Abby. It’s the federal government.
你知道他们的
You know how they work.
你打电♥话♥给那个女人了吗
Did you call that woman?
是的 打了 一切正常
Yeah, I called. Everything’s fine.
那他在哪里
Then where is he?
他正在做他的工作
He is on the job that he was hired to do.
你是说一切都没问题
So you’re saying it’s all good?
没问题
It’s all good.
缺口在哪里
Where was the breach?
右舷的辅助压载舱
The auxiliary ballast tank system on the starboard side.
侵入了五号♥和七号♥隔间
Compartments 5 and 7 has been compromised.
那里直接通往二号♥笼的通风井
And that leads to the ventilation shaft under box two.
波托斯
Porthos?
没错 上边全是铁锈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!