What do you need?
我要进入隔离区
I need to get into the isolation area.
可别去
No, you really don’t.
必须去
Yeah, I really do.
算是”帮忙”
Call it a favour.
行吧
Okay?
行
Okay.
好
Good.
这叫”帮忙”
That’s your favour?
有时候”帮忙”伤人啊
Sometimes favors hurt.
真的吗
Really?
-来吧 -好吧
– Come on. – Okay.
让我见识下你的本事
Let’s see what you can do.
好吧
Alright.
你打架像吃素的
You hit like a vegetarian.
是吗
Do I?
你不止这点本事啊
You can do better than that.
来呀
Come on.
好
All right.
让我见识一下
Let me see it.
试试这个
Try this.
伤人吗
Hurt?
不错
That was good.
接招吧
Look what’s coming!
放松 这是假装的
Relax… it’s pretend.
男孩子就是调皮
Guess boys will be boys.
够了
That’s enough.
把他们关进笼子
Bring them in the box now.
你回头再谢我吧
You can thank me later.
思考
Think.
思考
Think.
他们知道他被植入了追踪器
They knew he was tagged.
他们当然知道
Of course, they knew.
你以为他们是谁
Who do you think this guys are?
你以为呢 当他们是
What do you think? They are a bunch of…
联邦监狱管理局那群饭桶吗
yahoos from one of those BOP facilities?
那是阴影中的世界
This is the shadows world.
这些人 他们一手构建的
These guys, they invented this shit.
要不人家付这么多钱干什么
Why do you think they are paying us all that money?
要记得 行动指南是什么
Remember, what the guidelines were.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
有个屁行动指南 你打电♥话♥给那中情局贱♥人♥
There are no guidelines. You call that CIA bitch.
哈什
Hush?
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
好吧
Alright…
我会打电♥话♥的
I’ll make the call.
艾比盖尔 你让他离我远点 行吧
Abigail, you gotta keep him away from me. Alright?
胳膊伸出来
Give me your arm.
你死不了
You will live.
医生怎么能在这种地方工作
How do a doctor work in a place like this?
你宁愿这里没有医生吗
Would you prefer there wasn’t a doctor here?
“这里”是哪里
Where is here?
医生 快点儿
Doc, let’s wrap it up.
医生 他问你什么了
Doc, what did he ask you?
他
He…
想知道他的脱水程度跟其他犯人相比如何
wanted to know how his dehydration compared to the other detainees.
你怎么说的
And what did ya tell him?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
就这么说的
That’s what I told him.
把他带出去
Get him out of there!
笼子里找到你想找的东西了吗
Did you find what you’re looking for in the box?
所有囚犯返回自己的牢房♥
All prisoners back to your cell.
所有囚犯返回自己的牢房♥
All prisoners back to your cell.
你进来之前是什么人 波托斯
Who were you before you came in here, Porthos?
你总是在观察房♥间 观察一切
You are always watching the room, always watching everything.
你是问我之前做什么的
Are you asking what I used to do?
没错
Yeah.
我可以告诉你 但我需要帮忙
I’ll tell you. But I need a little favour.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that.
好吧 那算了
Alright, don’t do it.
好吧 我听着
Alright, I’m listening.
这次又要帮什么忙
What’s the favour this time?
我要一片金属
I need a piece of metal.
直径约8厘米
About 3 inches wide…
要圆 光滑
round, smooth.
没问题啊
No problem.
我去趟家得宝超♥市♥就回来 行吧
I hit the Home Depot and I’ll be right back, okay?
你给我搞到那片金属
If you get me that piece of metal,
我也许能把你从这里救出去
I might be able to get you out of here.
告诉霍布斯 我想见他
Tell Hobbes I want to talk.
审讯室准备就绪
Interrogation, ready for inmate.
审讯室准备就绪
Interrogation, ready for inmate.
你已经进来六个月了 洛特梅尔先生
You’ve been six months now, Mr. Rottmayer.
规矩你懂的
So, you know how this works.
十秒
Ten seconds.
维克多·曼海姆在哪里
Where is Victor Mannheim?
要知道 对很多人来说 他是英雄
You know, to many people, he is a hero.
九秒
Nine seconds.
有纸和笔吗
Do you have a pencil and a piece of paper?
八秒
Eight seconds.
我给你画张地图
I could draw you a map.
什么地图
Of what?
能找到他的地方
Where you could find him.
我小时候
You know when I was a kid…
一直想当艺术家
I always wanted to be an artist.
天啊 你真让人着急
My god, you’re pushing it.
但问题是
The problem was…
我没天赋
I had no talent.
六秒
Six seconds.
我努力啊努力啊努力啊
I tried and I tried and I tried…
五
Five…
你有过梦想吗
Do you ever have dreams?
四
Four…
还是说你一直就想当 这个
Or did you always want to be this?
二 一
2…1!
好了
Done.
看
Look.
这里
There.
我告诉过你
I told you.
没天赋啊
No talent.
根据记录 你智商很高
Records indicate that you are highly intelligent man.
没错
Yeah.
既然这样 你应该认清状况
As such, I’d have expected you to see the situation,
搞清形势
and understand it for what it is.
在这儿 你掌控不了自己的一切
In here, you have no control over any part of your life.
除了呼吸
Except your breathing.
你连这点也失去了
And you just lost that privilege.
把他放倒
Get him down.
继续
Keep going.
够了
Enough.
怎么回事
What happened?
没事儿 我还活着
Nothing. I’m still here.
现在该你了
Now, it’s your turn.
我靠越狱谋生
I break out of prisons for a living.
过去八年 我一直在越狱
For the past 8 years, I’ve been breaking out of facilities
为联邦监狱管理局进行测试
for the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
我认为霍布斯利用我的报告使这里无法越狱
I think Hobbes used my reports to make this place unbreakable.
有人说想测试这里
Someone wanted this place tested,
但却是陷阱
but it was a set up.
他们想把我关在这里 我不知道是谁
They wanted to bury me. I don’t know who.
但我会查出来