Profile?
姓名 安东尼·波托斯 生于马德里
Name – Anthony Porthos. Born Madrid.
十三岁时母亲去世
Mother died when you’re 13.
在美国被父亲带大
Raised by your father in U.S.
涉嫌制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
You’re suspected of manufacturing bombs
导致近十年来的数十起政♥治♥爆♥炸♥案
that has been used in dozen political bombings
范围遍及欧洲及南美
across Europe and South America for the last 10 years.
内部联络人
Contact on-site?
典狱长名叫罗杰·马什
Warden’s name is Roger Marsh.
-撤离代码 -310275
– Evacuation Code? – 310275.
-好了 开始吧 -植入追踪器
– Alright, let’s do it. – Tag him.
不 我不需要 真的
No, I don’t need this. Really.
你需要 没得商量
Yeah, you do. It’s non-negotiable.
你以为我能就这么放你走吗
You think I’m gonna let you go in cold?
老一套了
This gets old.
-你不行了 -你自己试试
– Man, you’re fucked up. – Try it sometime.
好啊 头儿 什么时候想退休
Sounds good, bossman. Anytime you wanna retire, you know.
我一直学着呢 随时准备接♥班♥
I’ve been taking notes. I’m ready to step up.
我可去哪儿再找到你这么有天赋的电脑罪犯
Where am I gonna find another techno thug as gift as you?
-天纵奇才 -绝对极品
– Freak of nature. – Yeah, very rare.
行了 宝贝
There you are baby.
信♥号♥♥正常
Transponder is good.
就好像我在你的肩上
It’s like having me right in your shoulder.
还能在哪里呢
What else?
别忘了给我们写信 好吗
Don’t forget to write us, alright?
失 去 信 号♥

Shit.
等等
Hold it!
把他放晕
Put him to sleep.
囚犯7458
Prisoner, 7458
安东尼·波托斯
Anthony Porthos.
欢迎来到国际监禁中心收监区
Welcome to the International Detaining Unit, intake.
我是霍布斯典狱长
I am Warden Hobbes.
霍布斯 那马什典狱长呢
Hobbes? Where is Warden Marsh?
没有马什典狱长
There is no Warden Marsh.
怎么 我精神错乱了 过度亢奋了
What, am I disoriented? Excited?
肯定是的
I guess that must be it.
我也没看到有人在运输直升机上被杀后
And I didn’t see a man killed on a transport helicopter
被扔了下去 是吧
thrown out either, right?
波托斯先生 收监完毕
Mr. Porthos, your intake is finished.
等等
Wait?
我的撤离代码是310275
My evacuation code is 310275.
-撤离代码 -没错 撤离代码
– Evacuation code? – Yes, evacuation code.
就是说你报出个号♥码
Meaning you giving me a number and..
就能离开这里 如鸟儿般自♥由♥飞翔了
walk out of here free as a bird?

No,
我看不行
I don’t think so.
你进来这里 就归我了
You are here now, you belong to me.
收监完毕
Your intake is finished.
等等 等等 我有撤离代码
Wait…Wait. I have an evacuation code!
有消息吗
Anything?
毫无回应 跟昨天一样 找不到他
Getting a ghost bounce, same as yesterday. I can’t find him.
你彻查整个系统了吗
You ran a full diagnostic on the system?
-查了两遍 -再查一遍
– Twice. – Run it again.
所有A区囚犯到巴比伦区
All prisoners in A Block proceed to Babylon.
所有A区囚犯到巴比伦区
All prisoners in A Block proceed to Babylon.
波托斯
Porthos?
巴比伦区每个人都时日无多了
Everybody’s days are numbered in Babylon!
巴比伦区 去死 去死
Babylon, death, death!
交几个朋友吧 用的上
Go make some friends, You gonna need them.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]祝你平安
Asalaam alaikum.
别起来 别起来
Stay down! Stay down!
新人 你归我们了
New fish, we own you.
退后
Back Off!
最后一次
Last time.
退开
Back away.
波托斯
Porthos?
洛特梅尔 埃米尔·洛特梅尔
Rottmayer. Emil Rottmayer.
现在没什么握手的心情
I’m really not in hand shaking mood right now.
好吧
Okay…
你的名字 第四个火枪手
Your name… the fourth musketeer.
好名字
It’s a good name.
你为什么进来的
Why are you in here?
你为什么要管
Why do you care?
我以前负责保护一个人
I used to work security for a guy…
他叫曼海姆 维克多·曼海姆
by the name of Mannheim. Victor Mannheim.
听过这个名字吗
Have you heard of the name?
曼海姆 我想想
Mannheim… Let me see?
没有
No.
-他是天才 -是吗
– He is a genius. – Really?
他一直以来的兴趣就是
He has this habit of taking money
劫富济贫
from the rich and giving it to the poor.
-你听过这个吧 -我听过这故事
– You’ve heard that story before… – I’ve heard the story, yeah.
现在他们想找到他
Now, they’re trying to find him.
但我不会帮他们的
But I’m not gonna help them.
好吧
Okay.
去他们的吧
So, fuck ’em.
没错 去他们的吧
Right, fuck ’em.
波托斯 别送了命
Porthos, don’t get killed.
承你吉言
If you say so.
上次有个人在这儿送了命
Last time they killed a guy in here…
他们把尸体扔在这儿烂了三天
they let his body rot for three days.
还取消了监狱舞会
And cancel the prison dance.
真不想破坏毕业舞会
Wouldn’t want to fuck up the prom.
早 先生
Morning, sir.
又是一件杰作啊 先生
That’s another beautiful piece, sir.
你对我说谎
You lied to me.
我对你说谎
I lied to you?
-我不明白 -不 不
– I’m not sure… – No…No.
闭嘴
You say nothing.
你杀死的那人 我怎么跟客户交代
What am I supposed to tell the client about the man you killed.
像你说的 他自己跳下去了
That he just jumped, like you said?
这可不是免费服务
This isn’t a free for all.
我们收了钱确保他不能跳下去
We are paid to prevent him from jumping.
我可拿不出证明死人还活着的证据
And I can’t get proof of life from a dead man.
所以
So…
你负责承担这笔的全部损失
you will be dock the entire price of the asset.
全部损失相当于我一个月的薪水啊
The entire price of the asset equals a month of my pay.
算你幸运 杀的那人不太值钱
Then you’re lucky this man you killed wasn’t high value.
没事了 杰瑞
That is all, Gerry.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]阿♥拉♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]阿♥拉♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
波托斯
Porthos…
你看
Look at this.
这里没有日出 没有日落
There is no sunrise, no sunset,
但他们还是成天祷告
but still they pray all the time.
你不觉得叫人感兴趣吗
Don’t you find that interesting?
没觉得
Not really.
你看起来应该会 对这个感兴趣
You look like, the kind of a guy that find this interesting.
你以前坐过牢吗
You’ve done time before?
[阿♥拉♥伯语]阿♥拉♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
你怎么这么多问题
Why all the questions?
我勤学好问啊
It’s how I learn things.
你还是找别人学去吧
You really ought to study somebody else.
波托斯
Porthos?
干嘛
What?
需要帮忙的话
Need a favour?
热心人啊
Favour man.
雷·布莱斯林
嘴上说着不感兴趣
For a man who is not interested,
实际上还真是没少观察
you are doing a lot of looking.
你需要什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!