impress within the key, which four keys were impressed.
知道了是哪四个数字后
With the four keys,
就只需要排列组合了
it’s just numbers game to identify the correct sequence.
我只需要够到键盘就行
I just needed to get to the keypad.
掩盖我的行迹后
After I covered my tracks,
我有一分钟的时间赶在消防队之前
I had one minute to make to the fire response shift
到达换衣间
before the team did.
我知道警卫们还在屋顶
I know the guards were still on the roof,
尽忠职守 浪费时间
doing what they do, which is wasting time.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you saying?
你们发现之前 我已经赶到了目的地
Before you know it, I am right where I wanna be.
刚好搭上顺风车
Just in time to catch my ride.
你的手下开车送走了我
And your men drove me right off the grounds.
还有什么问题吗
You have any questions?
有一个
Yeah, one.
什么的人居然会
What kind of man would
选择在监狱里耗费光阴
choose to spend most of his life in prison?
别介意 监狱长
Don’t take it personally, Warden.
多年来 雷已经从十四家类似监狱中越狱了
Over the years, Ray has broken out of 14 like this institution.
有些人有绘画天赋 有些人有歌♥唱天赋
Some people has a talent to paint. Some to sing.
比如我爱唱歌♥
Me? I sing.
雷·布莱斯林
Ray Breslin,
他有一套独特的技能
he possesses a unique set of skills.
能从任何监狱越狱
He is able to break out of any prisons designed by man.
最近还好吗
So you’ve been good?
还好 你呢 在里面乖吗
Yeah. You? You a good boy inside?
当然了 好吧
Of course. Okay…
跟那个男人处得怎么样
how did that thing with that guy go?
-哪个男人 -哪个男人
– What guy? – What guy?
我进去时 你正要和他共进晚餐的那个
When I was going in, You are going to date with some guy.
某个蠢货
Some bozo?
他啊 上甜点前就跟那蠢货崩了
Oh, yeah. That bozo ended before dessert.
-他真没福气 -是啊 一群没福气的货
– That’s his loss. – Yeah, they are all losers.
我都跟你说过多少次了
How many times have I told you that?
回去后想吃点东西吧
You want to get something to eat while we get back?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你做菜很恐怖
You’re a horrible cook.
好吧
That’s nice. Well…
早上你再抱怨吧
You can complain in the morning.
早上好 先生 需要帮忙吗
Good morning, sir. How can I help you?
布莱斯林先生 抱歉 我是朱尔斯
Mr.Breslin. I’m so sorry. I am Jules.
没事
That’s okay.
你是新来的
You’re new here?
不 先生 我已经来了五个月了
No, Sir. I’ve been here 5 months.
-五个月了 -是的 先生
– 5 months? – Yes, sir.
有什么惊喜给我
What do you got for me?
自己看
Check it out.
不错
That’s good.
相当聪明 都是你自己做出来的吗
Very smart. Did you do this all by yourself?
了不起 天才
I’m impressed. Genius.
你很聪明 不过
You are smart but…
可惜 聪明程度不够
Sorry. Not smart enough.
别抱怨啊
Don’t be bitter.
布莱斯林先生 请您去会议室
Mr. Breslin, they’re ready for you in the conference room.
早上好 莱斯 艾比
Morning, Les. Abbey?
杰西卡·梅尔 幸会
Jessica Meyer. It’s an honor to meet you.
你的作品是业内权威标杆
Your work is the gold standard in the field.
雷·布莱斯林
你的成就非同凡响
What you’ve accomplished is remarkablye.
非同凡响
Remarkable.
谢谢 你来此有何贵干
Thank you, and… you are here because?
她是局里的 雷 在
She is “Agency”, Ray. As in…
中♥央♥情报局
Central Intelligence Agency.
-你是间谍 -更糟 我是律师
– You, a spy? – Worse… I am a lawyer.
雷 听她说完
Ray, hear her out.
她的身份没问题
She’s legit.
我亲自打电♥话♥去[中情局总部]兰利确认过
I called into Langley, myself.
好吧 我姑且听着 说吧
Fine, I’ll just listen. Go ahead.
布莱斯林先生
Mr. Breslin.
将恐怖嫌犯从一国运往另一国接受询问
“非常规引渡”被叫停后
After ending Extraordinary Rendition,
局里需要一套替代方案
the agency is looking for alternate situations for
来囚禁那些犯下严重罪行的人
incarcerating this sort of people who commit acts so despicable,
那些人理当被 这话怎么说呢
they are best…well…how can I put it…
消除
Eliminated?
消失
Disappeared.
我们目前正在测试一个试验模型
We are currently testing a prototype
专门处理那些各国政♥府♥不愿沾手的人
to deal with people no government wants on their books.
但是首先
But first and foremost…
出资人必须确认
the people financing this need to know
此类监狱无法越狱
these facilities are escape proof
之后才能在全球推广使用
before the whole systems go online globally.
她的意思就是
Which she is really saying is that
该项目没有任何官方许可
none of this is officially sanctioned by anyone.
差不多 我的意思是 罗斯女士
Close. What I’m saying Ms. Rose…
这些监狱由私人出资建造和管理
is that these facilities are privately funded and administered.
所以并不涉及”官方”
So, the word “official” doesn’t really apply.
所以如果出了问题
So, if anything goes wrong
也查不到你们头上来吗
nothing comes back to bite you people in the ass?
这个不劳你操心
This is not your concern.
我欠他的
I owe him.
不欠你的
I don’t owe you.
我的工作是保卫美国安全 不受牵连
My job is to make sure the United States is safe and clean.
得了 别扯闲篇了 把话说开了吧
Alright, can we just cut the crap and call it like it is?
那些监狱不受监管
These institutions are off the grid.
无需审判 无需定罪
There are no trials, there’s no convictions.
直接让人消失
These people are just disappeared.
而你想让他进去测试
And you want him to go in and test it?
说到这里 容我说一句
Maybe it’s time for me to interject into the conversation that
他们愿意出双倍的钱
they have offered double your standard fee.
那可是五百万 知道不 提前付款
That’s five mils, right? In advance.
你喜欢这个
So, you like this?
我是算钱的 你是艺术家 雷
Look… I’m the numbers guy. You are the artist, Ray.
从财务角度看
And from the financial stand point,
我喜欢 没错 我非常喜欢
I like it. Yes, I like it very much.
除钱之外 布莱斯林先生
Beyond the money, Mr. Breslin.
送进那里的人
The people that are send to this place
不应该再回到这个世界上
should not be allowed out into the real world.
他们每个人都有颠覆局面的破坏力
Every one of them is potential game changer for the worst.
好吧
Alright.
-行动指南呢 -老规矩 全套
– Guidelines? – The usual full works.
假名 假履历 联络人 撤离代码 是吧
Alias, cover story, contacts, evacuate number. Right?
唯一的不同是 为充分测试其安全性
The only difference is to fully test the security of the system.
你们任何人都不可以知道
It’s essential that none of you know
监狱的位置
the location of the incarceration.
-这样有问题吗 -是的 当然有问题
– Will that present a problem? – Yes. Yes, it would.
什么时候开始
When do we start?
现在
You just did.
你和你的新身份
You and your new identity
会在这个地点被佣兵接走
will be picked up from this location by private contractors
从现在起二十四小时后
24 hours from now.
我不喜欢这个
I don’t like this.
而且你不喜欢她
And you don’t like her.
别抬举自己
Don’t flatter yourself.
我们违背了所有的协议和行动指南
We are going against every protocol and guidelines that
之前你每次进去都会严格遵守的
you yourself has insisted on every single time that you’ve gone in.
而且我不喜欢她
And I don’t like her.
你说得对 是没什么可喜欢的
You’re right. There’s nothing to like about any of it.
那为什么干
Why do it?
因为他野心勃勃 一味贪婪
Because he’s ambitious and greedy.
你好像当那是缺点
You say that like it’s a bad thing.
资料

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!