只要跟越狱无关的事都是和魔鬼的契约
Anything short of escape is a pact with the devil himself.
你心知肚明
You know that!
一个接一个地 政♥府♥正在摧毁
One by one, this government is hacking
我们拥护的所有事
everything we stand for to pieces,
我们的不作为就是同谋
and our inactivity is complicity!
我们待在这里一天 就是承认这个政♥权♥一天
Every day we sit here, we justify this regime.
但也许你们所有的南非白种人都是一个样
But maybe all you white South Africans are the same, huh?
光说不做
You’re all talk. No action.
好了 好了
Hey, alright! Alright!
无礼的狗♥杂♥种♥
Disrespectful son of a bitch!
记住你在和谁说话
Remember who you’re talking to, boy!
和谁在说话我清楚得很
I know exactly who I’m talking to.
-是吗 -当然
– Oh, is that right? – Yes, it is!
光说不做 你把这屁话说给曼德拉
No action? You tell that bullshit to Mandela!
或者西苏卢听
Or Sisulu!
或者任何一个经历瑞佛尼亚审判的人
Or any of us at Rivonia!
在6♥4♥年 我们已经竭尽全力了
We did everything we could in ‘6♥4♥!
我为能在罗宾岛与兄弟们并肩作战而自豪
I for one am proud to stand by my brothers on Robben Island!
一同被捕 一同被判决
Arrested together, sentenced together,
如果别无他法 我们将一同就义
and if we have to, we will die together.
胡说八道
This is bullshit!
他们会选择越狱的 所有人
They would escape, all of them!
只不过他们做不到 因为他们没有这武器
Only they can’t, because they don’t have this weapon,
但我们有
which we do.
我们拥有的是团结
What we do have is our unity.
如果你们真这么干 他们会审讯我们
As it is, they will interrogate us,
折磨我们数月
perhaps torture us for months,
乃至数年 一切拜你们所赐
even years in here because of you.
那就和我们一起走
So come with us.
如果你们想让刑期翻倍 那就走吧
If you want to double your sentence, go,
但我们不会和你们一起走 现在不行
but we are not coming with you, not now.
你们竟敢来我的国家
And don’t you dare presume
对我指手画脚
to come to my country and tell me how things are!
在你们知道种族隔离前 我就在监狱里了
I’ve been in prison since before you knew what apartheid was!
我也只能通过小小的探视窗
I too have had to watch my children grow up
看我的孩子们长大
through that little prison visitor window.
我为终身监禁已经蹲了15年
I’m 15 years into a four-life sentence.
痛苦并不会减少
It doesn’t get any easier.
但一粒种子必须先种在地下
But a seed has to rot in the ground
你才能享受到树上结出的果实
before you can enjoy the fruits of its tree.
这是我们所有人必须付出的代价
That is the price we have to pay, all of us.
-而不是逃跑 -我们不是在逃跑
– Rather than running away. – We’re not running away.
那就留下来 斗争
Then stay. Fight.
这就是我们斗争的方式
This is how we fight.
今晚我们所有人都能走
We can all go tonight.
被抓了怎么办
And when you’re caught?
要是我们被抓了
When we’re caught…
你就为了你说的那些兄弟
you can come back from the dead
死而复生
for those brothers that you are talking about.
但你不愿意这么做
But you won’t do it.
你会回想起这一刻
I think you’ll look back at this moment
并且为你这个决定后悔一辈子
and you’ll regret this decision for the rest of your lives.
走吧 我们尽力了
Come on. We tried.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
你也是
And to you.
进来
In.
糟了
Shit!
现在想预防
I think it’s too late
你蛀牙脱落也太晚了吧
to stop your vrot black teeth falling out, huh?
还是说 这是和那些黑猩猩交易的垃圾
Or it’s more kak to trade with those black gorillas.
让他们出来 快点
Get them out! Now!
好了 牙仙 出去
Alright, Tooth Fairy. Out!
滚出牢房♥ 滚出去
Get out of my cell. Get out!
荒谬
Ridiculous!
我在这是浪费时间 他妈的
I’m wasting my time in here! Boy, I promise you!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
哭得跟个小娘们儿似的
Crying like a little girl.
祝你们好运
Good luck, you guys.
现在跟我们走还不晚
It’s not too late to come.
你们千万别被抓到 听到了吗
Make damn sure you get clear. You hear me?
快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on.
这么乱 他们怎么找得到东西
How can they find anything in here?
等一下
Wait.
这是怎么回事
What’s this?
进去 进去
Go. Go, go. Go.
回形针在哪儿 回形针呢
Where’s the paperclip? The paperclip?
-在哪里 -肯定在这里面
– Where is it? – It must be here.
就用手捏着吧
Just bloody pull it!
长官 长官 请过来一趟
Meneer! Meneer! I’m calling you!
长官 长官
Meneer! Meneer!
长官
Meneer!
长官 长官
Meneer! Meneer!
好了 好了 够了
Alright, alright! Enough!
-停一下 -什么
– Stop. – What?
我要回去一趟 我要回去一趟
I need to go back. I need to go back.
-为什么 -按蜂鸣器
– Why? – For the buzzer.
开电控门的蜂鸣器
The buzzer for the electric door.
很好
Nice.
太好了
Yes!
快点
Come on!
快来 快来
Come on, come on, come, come.
好的
Alright.
快来 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
好了 走
Ok. Go.
好了 车间的钥匙
OK. Workshop key.
要圆头的
Round tip.
车间的钥匙就好
Just the workshop key.
探视室的钥匙是圆头的
Visitor’s room. It’s a round tip.
不是的 我们现在要的不是那把
No, it’s not. That’s not what we need right now.
-是圆头的 -兄弟们 两把都试试
– It’s a round tip. – Guys! Just try them both.
不行
No.
看到了吧
See?
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的 继续 继续
It’s OK. Go on, go on, go on.
让开
Get out the way.
快来 快来 快
Come on, come on. Come, come.
你得插到底 朋友
You have to push it all the way in, mon ami.
大门是敞开的
The gates are wide open.
都能看到街
You can see the street.
我们成功了
Oh, we made it.
我的天
My God.
我永远不会忘记这一刻
I’ll never forget this moment.
-好了 -好了 好了
– Ok. – Ok. Ok.
好 下一把
OK. Next.
下一把
Next.
下一把
Next.
-你插到底了吗 -是的
– You push it all the way in? – Yes!
是的 我插到底了
Yes, I’m pushing it all the way in.
再给我一把就好
Just give me another one.
我没钥匙了
I’m out.
这是最后一把了
That’s the last one we have.
-接下来该怎么办 -我们得回去
– What are we going to do? – Well… we have to go back.
回去 我宁愿被射杀
Back? I’d rather be shot.
我们别无他法
Well, we don’t have any other choice!
兄弟们 等一下 行吗 等一下
Hey, guys, just wait. OK, wait.
也许能行
Ja, maybe.
-要什么 -凿子
– What? – Chisel.
你在干什么 你要干什么
What’s going on? What are you doing?
不行
No!
不行 不行 停下 停下
No! No! Stop! Stop!