You have some sort of auditory problem?
感染还是怎么了吗
Some infection or something?
没有 上尉
No, Captain.
好的 好的
Ok. Ok.
所以铃响了 你也听到了
So the bell rang and you heard it.
那你为什么没有起来
Why didn’t you wake up?
对不起 上尉
I’m sorry, Captain.
你很抱歉 我真是太感动了
Oh, you’re sorry? Oh, well, that’s touched my heart.
你听好了
Let me tell you something.
你今天下午听到午餐铃响的时候
When you hear the lunchtime bell go this afternoon
和晚上听到晚餐铃响的时候
and you hear the suppertime bell go this evening,
你就继续呆在你的牢房♥里
you will remain in your cell
而且我不会给你吃的
and I’m not going to give you any food.
这个主意听起来怎么样
How does that sound, hmm?
我真的 真的很抱歉 上尉
I’m… I’m terribly sorry, Captain.
现在觉得非常抱歉了啊
Oh, terribly sorry now, is it?
你加入了一帮黑狗的恐怖组织
You joined a terrorist gang of dirty black Rottweilers
然后他们利用完你就把你像垃圾一样丢掉
and they chewed you up and they spat you out
现在你被困在这里和我一起了 是吧
and now you’re stuck in here with me! Hmm?
二十年的工作经验告诉我
And 20 years’ experience in this job tells me
你睡过头是因为你很累
you slept through my bed because you’re tired,
你累是因为晚上没有睡觉 对吧
and you’re tired because you’re not sleeping, hmm?
你为什么没睡觉
Why aren’t you sleeping?
我在问你问题
I asked you a question.
对 对不起 上尉
I-I’m sorry, Captain.
又是”对不起 上尉”
Oh, “I’m sorry, Captain.” Hmm.
“对不起 上尉”
“I’m sorry, Captain.”
不不 我能感觉到
No, no, no, no. I can smell it.
对不起 上尉
I’m sorry, Capt…
你♥他♥妈♥再给老子睡过头试试看
Don’t you ever sleep through my bell again!
这下你听到了吧 詹金
Did you hear me that time, Jenkin?
-听到了 上尉 -这还差不多
– Ja, Captain. – Mmm. That’s good.
好 现在到外面站着去
OK, now, go and stand outside.
快点快点
Go on. Go on.
不 站在那里
No, stand there.
当我在跟你说话的时候看着我
Look at me when I’m talking to you.
求求你了 那是我儿子的
Please. It’s my son.
我跟你说话的时候看着我 站在那里
Look at me when I’m talking to you! Stand there!
-求求你了 -别他妈动
– Please… – Don’t bloody move!
求求你了 那是我儿子的
Please. It’s of my son.
你们同意我留一张儿子的画的
I am allowed to have a picture. It’s of my son.
不不不 别这样
No. No. No. No, no, no, don’t…
别他妈碰这些画
Don’t you touch them!
-别碰我 -跪下 老兄
– Do not touch me! – On your knees, man!
-不 不 不要 -闭嘴
– No, no! No! – Just shut up!
那是我的画 都是我的
They’re mine! They’re mine!
那些是我的画
They are mine!
它们是我的 你们这些法♥西♥斯♥
They are mine! You fascists!
法♥西♥斯♥ 那是我的东西
Fascists! They are mine,
你们这些法♥西♥斯♥
you fascists!
别碰他们 那是我的东西
Don’t touch them! They are mine!
他们是我的 是我的东西
They are mine! They are mine!
别这么做 别这么做 那是我的东西
Don’t you do it! Don’t you do it! They are mine!
-那是我的东西 -闭嘴
– They are mine! – Shut up!
那是我的东西 我的东西
They are mine! They are mine!
别再把这狗屁东西留在这里了 明白吗
No more of this dog shit in here either! Huh?
詹金 过来
Hey! Jenkin! Here!
那是我的东西 那是我的东西
They are mine! They are mine!
别再看这些狗屁了 听清楚了吗
No more of that dog shit. Is that clear?
是的 上尉
Ja, Captain.
我永远理解不了为什么你们这些人喜欢
I’ll never understand why you people surround yourself
到处放这些愚蠢的照片
with these stupid little pictures.
我听说你错过了一次探监 对吗
And you missed a visit, I hear. Is that right?
是的 上尉 因为她生病了
Ja, Captain. Illness.
这样啊 他们是这样告诉你的吗
Oh, so, that’s what they tell you?
这是什么
What is this?
这是
It’s…
这是 这 这是用来
It’s… it’s… it’s for…
放照片的 上尉
um, photographs, Captain.
你怎么这么蠢
What an utterly stupid idea.
你可真是个家庭主妇啊 不是吗
Yeah, you are quite the little housewife, aren’t you? Hey?
差不多了
Enough.
事情绝对没这么简单
There is something.
我知道绝对没这么简单 我会查清楚的
There is something, and I will find it.
现在 把你的垃圾打扫干净
Now, you clean all of that rubbish up.
什么 又来一个吗
Huh? Another one?
好了 走吧
Alright, let’s go.
我把我所有的情绪隐藏在心底最深处
I buried my nerves as deep as I possibly could.
但是它们需要发泄的出口
But what stays in must come out.
每天晚上恐惧凶残席卷
And the nightly panic attacks grew more vicious
并且随着黎明消失而去
as the days went on.
但是这路上的每一个阻碍
And yet each obstacle
都为我们提供新的视角
presented new ways of seeing things.
于是整个监狱到处都可以藏东西
So the entire prison became a hiding ground.
书架
Bookcases.
墙上的裂缝
Cracks in the wall.
甚至是装满肥皂粉的洗衣桶
Laundry buckets filled with soap powder.
它们都变成了自♥由♥的使者
These became agents of freedom.
每关上一扇门
And when one door closed,
都会有另一扇打开
another one opened.
而我则有大部分的钥匙
Many of them with keys that I had made.
自♥由♥是一个简单的概念
Freedom is a very simple idea.
或许正因如此 它能那么轻易就遗忘
Which is perhaps why it can be so easily lost.
第404天
好了
Right.
那边牙有点蛀掉了
There’s some decay here.
别碰到后槽牙
It’s when you touch the back.
我得给他做手术 必须把蛀牙拔掉
He’ll have to come to my surgery. It needs to come out.
又来 操
Not again, dammit!
等着
Stay!
罗格 开电控门啊
Loggie! The electric door!
我们在这里等了
We’re standing here!
罗格 把格栅门打开 按按钮啊
Loggie! Open the grille door! Push the button!
他妈的倒是开门啊 罗格 醒醒
Open the damn door! Loggie! Wake up!
干得好
Oh! Well done!
好了
Right.
走
Move!
妈的 快点站起来
Oh, shit! Get on your feet, man!
在过去的几个月
Over the past several months,
我们已经为监狱的15扇门
we’ve created 39 keys
造了39把钥匙
for 15 separate doors around this prison.
我们从牢房♥ 到走廊 再到楼下
We’ve moved from our cells to the corridor to downstairs
进入了行政区
and into the admin section
404天来都没被发现
404 days without detection.
我们想和你们分享这个机会
We want to share this with you.
你们为什么不一起呢
Why won’t you come?
你自己也说了 他们正在外面建一个炮塔
You said it yourself. They’re building a gun tower outside.
-还没有投入使用 -那是你的看法
– It’s not operational yet. – You think.
听着 跑来跑去摆弄橱柜
Listen, running around fiddling with cupboards
和在外面活下来 是两件截然不同的事
and surviving out there are two very different things.
我们不会一起逃的 因为无处可逃
We’re not going with you because there’s nowhere to go.
我们可以去莫桑比克 然后去坦桑尼亚
We can go to Mozambique and from there to Tanzania.
你就没听我们说话
You’re not listening to us.
我已经受够了听你说话了
I’ve had enough of listening to you.
-放尊重点 -为什么
– Hey! You show some respect! – Why?
够了 我建议从现在开始
Alright, that’s enough! I suggest that from now…
还有你 我们都知道你决定
And you, we all know your decision
在监狱里挥舞你的旗帜
to fly your flag from behind your prison bars.
-我们不认同 -我们现在应该追随你是吗
– We don’t agree. – We should turn and follow you now?
-你应该追随你的良知 -你们是我的良知吗
– You should follow your conscience. – Are you my conscience?
对 如果有必要的话
Yeah. If we have to be.