刚才那是干嘛
What was that?
我跟你们坐吗 先生们
Can I join you, gentlemen?
-可以吗 -快坐
– Can I…? – Please.
我们听说你们俩了
We’ve heard about you two.
-我们听说过你 -是啊 我很荣幸
– We’ve heard about you. – Yeah. It’s… it’s an honour.
多少年
How many years?
我8年 他12年
Eight for me. 12 for him.
对 但我们不打算待那么久
Ja, but we don’t plan on staying that long.
把握住那份怒火
Hold on to that anger.
它提醒着你们监狱之外还有另一个世界
It reminds you there’s another world outside all this.
没人说停 快走
Nobody said stop. Move!
冷静点
Calm down, now.
天啊 天啊
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
女士们 我们称之为便饭
Ladies, we’re going to call this one Potluck.
洒一次打一下 朋友
One for each slop, my friend.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Damned bastards!
快去 到那边去
Come on. Get it over there.
真乖
Good boy.
我觉得你身上有什么东西
Something’s weighing you down, I think.
你夹带了吗
Are you packing?
从你跑步的样子可以看出来
You can tell by the way you run you’ve got at least
那钱至少能买♥♥一瓶啤酒和几个杯子
a bottle of beer and some glasses up there.
雪茄管 装了360块钱
Cigar tubes. 360 rand.
还不便宜
Expensive tastes.
我带你们参观一下
Let me give you the guided tour.
你们要是想知道 它有6米高
In case you’re wondering, it’s 20 foot high.
铁丝网有倒钩 会卡进皮肤
The barbed wire’s flailed so it traps right under your skin.
探照灯 从日落到日出都开着
Searchlights. On from sundown to sunrise.
院子的每一寸都能照到
Covers every inch of the yard.
持枪警♥察♥从入监一直站到天亮
Boers with guns from lockup till dawn.
他们最想做的就是往你身上打洞
There’s nothing they’d like more than to pump holes into you.
往任何方向延伸的通道
And tunnels in any direction,
最后都只会把你带回监狱
they just lead you back onto prison property.
除了那堵墙 外面是大街
Apart from that wall. It lines a public street.
我以前认识一个人
I knew a chap one time.
不管他怎么努力 都没法把钱拿出来
No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get his money out.
整个计划都泡汤了
And the whole thing got infected.
我想说的是 每个人进来的时候
The point I’m making is, everybody comes in here going
都觉得他们下周就能越狱
they’re gonna break out of here by next week.
我们是良心的囚徒
We are prisoners of conscience.
所以对我们来说不一样
So it’s different for us.
但我们是战俘
But we’re prisoners of war.
都一样 我有个藏匿点
All the same, I’ve got a hiding place.
我会替你保管好的
I’ll keep it safe for you.
趁它还没烂在你肠子里 赶紧拿出来
Get it out before it rots you inside.
只要有可怜虫想越狱 他就会浇冷水
He pours cold water on any poor bastard with a plan.
我不跟他说话
I don’t talk to him.
所以说有人试过了
So there have been attempts?
一些人走了几步
Some go a little…
有些人走得远一点 但没人真正逃出去过
some a little more, but no-one go out.
凡事总有第一次
Always a first time.
我就是这么想的
That’s my thoughts exactly.
这是我们的责任
It is a duty for us.
我不会说”良心的囚徒”这种屁话
I don’t do this “prisoner of conscience” bullshit.
如果你们有计划 我也加入
If you’re having a plan, I join you.
时间到了
Time!
监狱是个水泥坟墓
The cell is a concrete tomb.
唯一的出路就是穿过铁栅栏
Only way out is through the grille.
你们有进展了就告诉我
You tell me when you have something.
回牢房♥
Back to your cells!
每个监狱都有前辈
Every prison has its doyen,
对我们政♥治♥犯来说 就是丹尼斯·戈伯格
and for us politicals it was Denis Goldberg.
他因为通过暴♥力♥革命
He’d been given four life sentences
试图推♥翻♥种族隔离政♥府♥
for trying to overthrow the apartheid government
被判了无期徒刑
by violent revolution…
他和曼德拉 西苏卢同庭受审
in the same trial as Mandela and Sisulu.
他曾经是皇室成员
He was royalty.
第23天
很多个夜晚 我就坐在床上盯着锁
For many nights, I sat on my bed and stared at the lock.
我在脑海里试了一百种方法
I tried a hundred ideas in my mind…
然后我又试了一百种
and then I tried a hundred more.
它每天晚上也盯着我看
It sat there staring back at me every single night.
然后我就明白了
And then it dawned on me.
你不必什么都知道
You don’t have to know everything.
你只需要知道足够多
You only have to know enough.
现在 安静
Now, quiet!
你从你所知道的开始 然后倒推
You start with what you know and you work backwards.
我们找到方法了
Hey. We’ve got something.
挖地道什么的绝对行不通
We’re not doing anything that involves digging.
不 我们做钥匙
No. We make keys.
什么
What?
等等 等等 听我们说
Wait, wait. Listen.
我用铅笔和画纸量了一下锁
I measured the lock with a pencil and drawing paper…
你想用铅笔和画纸做一把钥匙吗
You want to make a key with pencil and drawing paper?
不 不 用木头做
No, no. From wood.
你疯了 它会断的
Oh. You crazy. It break.
如果逆着纹路来 它不会断的
It won’t break if you go against the grain.
钥匙要用金属做 这是有原因的
There’s a reason keys are made out of metal.
我觉得凡事都有第一次
I thought there was a first for everything.
好吧
Ok.
你们从哪里弄木头
Where you get the wood from?
-从车间 -小心 小心
– From the workshop. – Heads up. Heads up.
还有三分钟
Three minutes.
你们往前走
Move along, you guys.
安静
Silence.
他过来的时候 注意看钥匙
Look at the keys when he comes over.
看仔细了
Watch closely.
不 不 你疯了
No, no, no! You have lost your mind!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
-怎么了 -没什么 长官
– What is this? – Oh, nothing, meneer.
没有打架 我们只是在交谈
No fighting. We’re just talking.
你们这群白种曼德拉之间
Not much peace and harmony
就没什么和平共处可言 是吧
among you white Mandelas, huh?
不 不
No, no.
让黑鬼来收拾
Kaffir work.
你们两个现在就回牢房♥去 快
You’re both confined to your cell. Now!
太扯淡了
It’s ridiculous.
你们要收拾一下吗
Are you guys gonna clean it up?
蒙戈会照顾你们的
Mongo here’s gonna look after you, eh?
他什么也没做
He didn’t do anything.
你想和他一起吗 是吗
You want to play with him? Ja?
那就别多嘴
Then play still!
便饭 快滚过来
Potluck! Get your black, fat arse here now!
这里
Here!
好了 伙计们 继续走
Alright, guys, move along.
安静 安静点
Quiet! Quieten down!
安静点
Be quiet!
你把它清理干净
You clean that up!
下一个 往前走
Next! Move it along!
排好队 下一个
Next in line!
好了 下一个犯人 快点 过来
OK, next prisoner! Come on, move it!
好了 下一个
OK, next!
第74天
收工
Clear down!
该死
Oh, shit!
真是个蠢货
What an idiot.
住手
Halt!
李继续收拾
Just Lee.
其他人收工
Everybody else clear down.
回牢房♥
File in!
过来
Here!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!