现在我实施最终方案
I now render this final solution.
欢迎通向星光大道的活地图
Welcome to your own map to the stars.
大地震毁灭了洛城的娱乐工业,
The big one wiped out the entertainment industry in LA,
但好莱坞的魅力依然存在…
but the glamour of Hollywood is still alive…
很有趣
Very funny.
我希望那值得
I hope it was worth it,
因为你现在就要死了
for now you are going to die.
每个人都会
Everybody does.
干掉他…
Kill him…
把真的装置拿给我
and bring me the real unit.
我们仍在广播呢 好 就让他们看看!
Sir, we’re still broadcasting. Good! Let them watch!
动手!
Do it!
动手!
Do it!
预备!
On my command!
开火!
Fire!
他不是真的 他只是全息图!
He’s not even here! He’s a hologram!
她反应真快
She catches on quick.
应该在方圆半英哩内的 围捕每个可疑人物。
Got to be within a half-mile radius. Round up every available man.
慢着
Hold it.
敌人离我们的海岸线还有2分钟
Sir, the enemy is less than two minutes from our shore.
怎么样 蛇头 对付我们还是他们?
What’s it to be, Plissken us or them?
关掉第三世界 他们输了 你就赢了
Shut down the Third World. They lose, you win.
关掉美国…
Shut down America…
你就输了 他们就赢了
you lose, they win.
万变不离其宗
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
你们准备如何?
So what are you going to do?
消失
Disappear.
他输入全球代码了
He’s entered the world code.
没有目标代码
No target code.
那会关掉整个星球
Sir, that will shut down the entire planet.
我告诉过你最好别指望我拿它回来的
I told you you’d better hope I didn’t make it back.
你按下按钮 我们500年的基业就毁于一旦了
You push that button, 500 years’ worth of work will be finished.
我们的科技 我们的生存之路 我们的整个历史
Our technology, our way of life, our entire history.
我们将不得不重头再来
We’ll have to start all over again.
求求你别按 普利斯肯!
For God’s sakes, don’t do it, Snake!
我的名字是蛇头
The name’s Plissken.
他成功了
He did it.
他关掉了全世界的动力
He shut down the Earth.
欢迎光临人间
Welcome to the human race.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!